Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One (11797 Views)

Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers / Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by oluwaseyi0: 7:21am On Mar 08
The north will finished themselves
Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by ClearFlair: 7:22am On Mar 08
Pristine664:

Na here dem go see you.

It's like you guys are under a spell.

It is clear that you're the one under a spell here

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by Judolisco(m): 7:24am On Mar 08
Minsk24:

Lol, u have to try them at courts first, and treat them according to the law
yes, I knw, I go review d law first.... Na tough hand dem dey use handle madness... Infact na madness dem dey use cure madness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by Curious346: 7:27am On Mar 08
Shithole country
Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by Morbeta11(m): 7:29am On Mar 08
Testing a dose of their own medicine.......#BRING BACK OUR CHILDREN SHAPERLY!!!.....Jagaban.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by arantess: 7:44am On Mar 08
Judolisco:
They killed one? If I'm president after dis bandits have been caught, they'll be executed openly.... 3 days of beating before facing the firing squad..... If I do dis one for one year, all dis nonsense go reduce... Mm
You should take up a job as circus clown
Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by frankyychiji(f): 7:53am On Mar 08
Tochitee:
This is the type of news pityobi people will use to advertised their package gbajue messaih. Idiotic statements like " election have consequence,whatever this bushshit means??
Election have consequences!

Ebi npiawa azu is a consequence of elections!

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by frankyychiji(f): 7:56am On Mar 08
tojahh:
Just like the Chibok girls... This news still remains fake to me.

Because how can 280 people be moved into the forest or whatever place they claimed to be and no one. Just not one sane Nigerian saw them?
Do you know if they're to move them in bikes or will take over 150 bikes to move them? And over 40 buses to move them and you say no one saw anything?

We Nigeria is the comedy channel of the world, they must keep entertaining the rest of the world whether the joke is worthy or not.

Tueh!
Are you then saying the school authority lied?

They said the bandits were many. They obviously herded them away like cows.

My question is why there's no 24hrs aerial surveillance yet in these hotspots? Mind you, the whole northern Nigeria are hot spots for kidnapping.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by Judolisco(m): 7:57am On Mar 08
arantess:

You should take up a job as circus clown
maybe u r part of d kidnappers... No worry hand go soon touch u
Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by Ategberoson(m): 8:11am On Mar 08
Left to the almagamation of southern and Northern Nigeria, Northern Nigeria would have been one of the worse place to live, even with the fraud of oil been allocated to them, they still can't coordinate themselves

How a country grow when money meant to improve the progress is been spend on insecurities just because of bunch of uncivilized m0rons couldn't control their population birth and prepare their Wards for early school

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by Chukwuka319(m): 8:16am On Mar 08
What is really happening in the North? When things like this occur,it would seem like they are happening on a different planet or continent,but alas,it is here in Nigeria.
Bandits have become increasingly a law to themselves, acting with impunity and lack of fear for authorities, invading communities and public places like schools without any hindrance or opposition by security personnel.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by Johnsown1(m): 8:24am On Mar 08
They are doing it for business, these boys doing all these kidnapping business might be some of these sponsored thugs by politicians or the thugs used during elections and they are going North to get more money from the government
Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by Tbasicme: 8:26am On Mar 08
I know the Local Govt, chikun. There are about 5 to 6 military formation in that LGA oh. How will they kidnap 280 people and nobody knew which direction they went? I just wonder for this country

matify83:
This is despicable!

With the arrests and killings of "Notorious" bandit leaders in recent past, I thought this "industrial scale" kidnapping has finally eclipsed.

Is it that easy to move 280 people including children through mostly savannah grassland at this time of the year without being spotted by our aerial platforms?

Nigeria we hail thee!
Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by zombieHUNTER: 8:42am On Mar 08
everythingtall3:
They want to shot the chibok girls film again. I pray the students are safe and i hope Tinubu takes speedy action

how do you people think?..

i mean honestly whats wrong with APc supporters..
how can a snail fly,?.. how on earth can Tinubu take speedy action?.. someone who is way above his head.. you can't give what you don't have..
students were kidnapped yesterday in kastina..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by cococandy(f): 8:48am On Mar 08
TOPCRUISE:
l
Lets ask them how many found guilty have they carried that sentence on and how many have they discharged and acquitted. The news report of some arrested back then was that they were swapped or freed through jail breaks..

Or most likely recruited into the Nigerian army under the guise of reformed militant, given guns & uniforms and sent to the east to mount road blocks

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by Franking: 8:53am On Mar 08
How did they kidnap that number of children? How many buses? No police checkpoints? Or they all walked in the bush? The north must be too large.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by buJu234: 8:53am On Mar 08
i think its high time the northern people know that nobody including FG or region can solve their self-inflicted problem other than themselves.

i said self inflicted because all these started from, sharia law in northern states, BH are our children etc

anyway, i think the way forward is to ask the North this simple question:

The SW has civilian vigilante Amotekun that always assists the military in recurring kidnap victim
The SE has ESN that helps protect them against bandit invasion (although i dont support any yeye Briafia country movement)
The SS has the Tompolo militants that can be mobilized against any attack on the FG crude oil pipeline

my question is why cant Arewa forms their own civilian vigilante against all the bandits, Boko haram etc..?

their house has been on fire for yrs, yet they remain silent

instead form one funny Hishab that goes around harassing tiktok ladies etc

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by Riskymarvelous(m): 8:54am On Mar 08
The time you need yarimo yarimo most
Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by benuejosh: 9:03am On Mar 08
jmoore:
Bayo Onanuga: 200 is small. They kidnap 2,000 students per minute in Southafrica.

The police, army, DSS are so useless that terrorists can transport hundreds of victims across roads and none of these security agencies will challenge them.

If this happened in southeast, yarimo, benuejosh and other notorious APC supporters will open their mouth waaaa to say nonsense.
wetin i do you? Talk.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by BrodaBenad: 9:07am On Mar 08
benuejosh:
wetin i do you? Talk.

You remember this your comment? 🤡🤡🤡

Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by StreetTyga: 9:21am On Mar 08
That's a nice development. This is what they used to tarnish and destroyed GEJ image. Castigated him and destroyed his career. Now it's time for them to rip it.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by SECDA: 9:33am On Mar 08
Over 200 person kidnapped fresh in the morning!!!.... How naaa!!!!

Are we living a nollywood dimension where all this unbelieable and unnatural events take place

Does this state even have a gornvernor?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by jaxxy(m): 9:34am On Mar 08
absolutely unacceptable
Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by youngrichnigga: 9:34am On Mar 08
The North must be really porous. undecided undecided undecided undecided
How possible for banditos to kidnap and march about 200 students and teachers into the forest without a reaction from the people around or security agencies. They must have known how to shepherd goats🐐 and sheep 🐏 without any resistance angry angry angry angry
Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by ufuosman(m): 2:32pm On Mar 08
Dem know wetin dey
Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by Gilgil: 3:02pm On Mar 08
This is all over international news! Shocking!
Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by Gilgil: 3:03pm On Mar 08
280 children kidnapped in Kaduna?

We need more information!
Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by sammiewrite(m): 3:36pm On Mar 08
Democracy is the greatest tragedy that has ever befallen this nation. Our liberation will come the day we come to this realization. See terrorists being called bandits. The governors have refused to sign death penalty for this godforsaken bastards; even so, these demons when caught, will be briefly detained where they will be well taking care of off the taxes of law-abiding Nigerians, before being released back into the society under one amnesty program or the other.

It was also on this platform last two weeks that it was reported that a northern senator is being 'monitored' by the security agencies for having secret meetings with leaders of this dreaded group. His name was never released and he is still walking free as of today. Under the military, for example, can such senator ever try this? And if he gathers the courage, will he be 'monitored' as against the standard practice of being declared 'wanted' or 'missing?'

Military is not perfect, but under it, there is discipline and orderliness; people understand that every good deed will be rewarded while the bad will be punished. Hence, they try to at least do more good than bad. Under democracy, people say and do anything and get away with it. Under military, the head of state is the most powerful (or at least one of the most powerful) in the country. Under the democracy, cement manufacturers and smugglers, for example, are more powerful than the governor or president because they sponsor their elections and it is a well known fact that he who pays the piper dictates the tune.

I hope the western countries will allow Nigeria, and to a greater extent, Africa, to find something that works for her. They should stop trying to force their way of life down our throat every time. Democracy is not Africa thing! Because of democracy, death sentence has now replaced firing squad.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by vikiphy89(m): 6:18pm On Mar 08
Kidnapped students in the north= Bandits
Ipob agitating for separation= Terrorist

Local Man grabs popcorn while watching this movie
Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by Exceed15: 9:12pm On Mar 08
Validated:
Bring back our Girls

That's true
Tinubu bring back our Girls.. the worst administration so far. Tinubu till 2098
Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by vicleen45: 11:45pm On Mar 08
We must teach PO a lesson. On d lesson class now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Stones Girlfriend To Death In Calabar / Lagos Police Arrests 11 Secondary School Students For Cultism / 19 Suspects Arrested At Illegal Oil Storage Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.