Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

My Uncle Is So Lazy, He Depends On His Wife !� - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Uncle Is So Lazy, He Depends On His Wife !� (598 Views)

11 Lazy Ways To Make Money Online While You Sleep (passive Income) / A Lazy Way To Make N100 Every time Someone Confirms Their Phone Number In Nigeri / BUY QUALITY LANDS AT UNCLE D1 AND ASSOCIATES BUILDING AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Uncle Is So Lazy, He Depends On His Wife !� by Testiebobo(m): 7:29am On Mar 08
cry My uncle is so lazy and idle, he regected the job my dad offered him. He prefers to sleep, eat and watch tv than to go for hustling 🧐. He so much depends on his wife so much. The poor wife is seeking for divorce 💔. What can we do to help him?
[code][/code]

Re: My Uncle Is So Lazy, He Depends On His Wife !� by immortalcrown(m): 7:41am On Mar 08
Testiebobo:
What can we do to help him?
Bring him here for counseling.
Re: My Uncle Is So Lazy, He Depends On His Wife !� by Natbrowny: 9:07am On Mar 08
Remove that number 4.

Comfort zones is not the way people define it

Some don misdefine am to end up a failure.

Understand what comfort zone really means b4 u make life choices. No make motivational speakers run u street with that Bullsh*t

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Is So Lazy, He Depends On His Wife !� by Seunpapa65: 4:41pm On Mar 08
I laughed when people looked down on someone cause he is staying with his parents

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Is So Lazy, He Depends On His Wife !� by BigYash: 4:47pm On Mar 08
Testiebobo:
cry My uncle is so lazy and idle, he regected the job my dad offered him. He prefers to sleep, eat and watch tv than to go for hustling 🧐. He so much depends on his wife so much. The poor wife is seeking for divorce 💔. What can we do to help him?
[code][/code]
Is the wife complaining? Maybe he is the wife in the hux,while the wife is the husband.
Re: My Uncle Is So Lazy, He Depends On His Wife !� by imagrg(m): 5:51pm On Mar 16
He is a lucky chap! grin

(1) (Reply)

Business Investments That Really Works / Understanding Online Business. / In Possession Of 150,000 Names And Phone Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.