Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Fight Tonight - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Fight Tonight (2747 Views)

How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night / Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today / Anthony Joshua And Sister, Janet Joshua On A Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Fight Tonight by 9jaBloke: 2:32am On Mar 09
Just seeing this thread.

To all who called the fight in Ngannou's favour😜

Last week, I engaged a colleague who was so sure that Ngannou would win. His logic was that Ngannou bested Fury, who is rated higher than Joshua. I told him that Fury is eccentric and likes to showboat. Again, there was nothing at stake so he may not have taken the fight seriously.

Joshua on the other hand is fighting to come back and a loss to Francis will tear his already questioned reputation to shreds. I knew he would approach this like a title fight and make quick work of Ngannou.

He didn't disappoint.
Re: Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Fight Tonight by proff010: 2:47am On Mar 09
AJ wins
Re: Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Fight Tonight by proff010: 2:48am On Mar 09
Confirmed
otipoju:

Brotherly. How far??

You see say elite boxing no be child's play.

Powerful Ngannou no see one punch. But him chop three better right come sleep like bag of beans.

Abeg quote me abeg.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Fight Tonight by otipoju(m): 6:18am On Mar 09
Treadway:
you talk am. You called it right. Wow.

Even Fury sef was pained that Omo this guy did it far far better. Big kudos to AJ! Def got his confidence and groove back

You no see say Fury dey declare say him fight with Usyk na two legged fight so he may not fight AJ till next year. Fear grip the mofo.

AJ has seen deeeeep waters nothing dey fear that boy again.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Fight Tonight by Pevepredict: 10:03am On Mar 09
Today games POSTED... check the TG channel link on the image to join for free.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ukraine Legend Andriy Shevchenko Confirms Retirement From Football / 7 Reasons Why The English Premier League Is Overrated / Scammer: Idowu Olayiwola Jehosa (kokobet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.