Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Want To Review That Canada Study Visa Application Before Submission? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Want To Review That Canada Study Visa Application Before Submission? (58 Views)

ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week / FG Appoints Jega, Peter Okebukola To Review Nigeria’s University System​ / This Is Injustice.. Unilag Closes Utme Application Before The End Of The Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Review That Canada Study Visa Application Before Submission? by winkie(m): 9:43am On Mar 08
Need a second eye to review your documents and advise further before you submit that study permit, I am your go to guy. With over 13yrs experience as a Study and Visitor Visa Consultant, I will guide you on the right document to include at a fee. Note that it's just review documents to be submitted.

If you want to start from the scratch, it is a separate fee.

Be rest assured of a 70%-80% success rate. No one can guarantee an 100%.

If interested, Pls chat me up on 08035041305.

Canada only pls.

(1) (Reply)

Updated Internet Resources On The Technological Needs Of Students / Top AI And ML Engineering Colleges In Bangalore | CMRIT / Study Abroad Consultant: Your Guide To Global Education Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.