Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Married Woman's Boyfriend Stabs Her Husband To Death In Adamawa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Woman's Boyfriend Stabs Her Husband To Death In Adamawa (32734 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Foster Mother To Death In Ondo / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) / Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman's Boyfriend Stabs Her Husband To Death In Adamawa by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:40pm On Mar 08
I just dey look the woman .......just imagine who dem dey drag and fight for.....chai.

Well as for the suspect you deserve to die by hanging....i pray no judge will accept any plea on your case!

1 Like

Re: Married Woman's Boyfriend Stabs Her Husband To Death In Adamawa by silibaba: 12:41pm On Mar 08
See monkey wife wey man die because.

Tufiakwa.

If na me, I for use my hand carry the girl go dash the guy for him house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman's Boyfriend Stabs Her Husband To Death In Adamawa by Fryx: 12:41pm On Mar 08
post=128836193:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/3/married-womans-boyfriend-stabs-her-husband-to-death-in-adamawa.html

Men have sooo lost their pride. Keeping a cheating woman under your roof. You still come dey argue with her lover.

Haaaa!

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman's Boyfriend Stabs Her Husband To Death In Adamawa by akmath: 12:42pm On Mar 08
Sirmwill:

And when you tell this women to kill chicken, they would be shivering, but to stab a human being is easy for them

πŸ˜‘
E sure me say you no read wetin OP write.
Re: Married Woman's Boyfriend Stabs Her Husband To Death In Adamawa by cybergawd: 12:42pm On Mar 08
The Deceased, Franchise Albert and his 20-year-old wife, Libiyatu, ...
Imagine the Name Libiyatu; does that not translate to LIBIDO? See what high Libido has caused

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Woman's Boyfriend Stabs Her Husband To Death In Adamawa by Heffalump(m): 12:43pm On Mar 08
Sirmwill:

And when you tell this women to kill chicken, they would be shivering, but to stab a human being is easy for them

πŸ˜‘

Seems you've confused the English language.
Translation: The boyfriend of a married woman stabbed the supposed husband to death. Now you know!
Re: Married Woman's Boyfriend Stabs Her Husband To Death In Adamawa by richie240: 12:45pm On Mar 08
Virginity helps but when it comes to women in general, it's another ball game.

Currently, my neighbor has sent his wife (mother of 3) packing- a woman she met as a virgin.
This girl ehn, She quarrels with the husband on a regular (almost daily). She has quarrelled with me. She lies , she gossips she's loud and obnoxious. She is a rabble-rouser, knocking one person's head against another.

He had to let her go when he saw that her wahala was too much. As a matter of fact he had to invite policemen to arrest his wife after she broke the windscreen of his vehicle (after one of their numerous quarrels) and threatened him.

Woman matter ehn, I don commit hand.
Any man wey die bcus of woman na learner.
cool

jeromestarks:
The husband would have married a virgin woman. He would have escaped death and stayed alive but he went to marry a woman who has been fvvcked and mounted by many men. Now he is murdered by one of the men who fvvcked ( is fvcking ) his wife. Shame on him.

Marry a young virgin woman (18 -23) and get peace of mind and a long lasting home you can return to after work..

1 Like

Re: Married Woman's Boyfriend Stabs Her Husband To Death In Adamawa by Fiscus105(m): 12:48pm On Mar 08
jeromestarks:
The husband would have married a virgin woman. He would have escaped death and stayed alive but he went to marry a woman who has been fvvcked and mounted by many men. Now he is murdered by one of the men who fvvcked ( is fvcking ) his wife. Shame on him.

Marry a young virgin woman (18 -23) and get peace of mind and a long lasting home you can return to after work.
Ignore my advice and 9jacover will cover your story.

I doubt if ur age is more than 18, perhaps, ur reasoning faculty is extral-myopic in nature. if not, you wouldn't be talking like toddler.

Every woman is once a virgin, including those in brothels.

The person that is indoctrinating you that virginity guarantees faithfulness, is nothing but myopic minded like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman's Boyfriend Stabs Her Husband To Death In Adamawa by phoneport(m): 12:48pm On Mar 08

1 Like

Re: Married Woman's Boyfriend Stabs Her Husband To Death In Adamawa by tkgindofa(m): 12:48pm On Mar 08
See the ugly thing, some one died for.
Re: Married Woman's Boyfriend Stabs Her Husband To Death In Adamawa by Obedinho130: 12:49pm On Mar 08
Sirmwill:

πŸ˜‘
Is it a woman that killed someone abi a man
Re: Married Woman's Boyfriend Stabs Her Husband To Death In Adamawa by izubext007: 12:49pm On Mar 08
What should I say in this matter
Re: Married Woman's Boyfriend Stabs Her Husband To Death In Adamawa by Uptheante(m): 12:51pm On Mar 08
iamoyindamola:
So them they fornicate for north too
I thought they have sharia to guide them grin grin
If you are not too stupid & dumb, you would have realized from their names that they are Christians & Sharia law doesn't apply to christians.
Adamawa state doesn't practice Sharia law, only 12 northern states out of 19, practice Sharia law
Re: Married Woman's Boyfriend Stabs Her Husband To Death In Adamawa by iamoyindamola(m): 12:53pm On Mar 08
Uptheante:

If you are not too stupid & dumb, you would have realized from their names that they are Christians & Sharia law doesn't apply to christians.
Adamawa state doesn't practice Sharia law, only 12 northern states out of 19, practice Sharia law
Tell that to your useless miserable father
Re: Married Woman's Boyfriend Stabs Her Husband To Death In Adamawa by Calitoscassius(m): 12:53pm On Mar 08
Sirmwill:

πŸ˜‘
Go learn how to read and comprehend, you illiterate! Go learn how to read first, you bloody illiterate!
Re: Married Woman's Boyfriend Stabs Her Husband To Death In Adamawa by Calitoscassius(m): 12:54pm On Mar 08
Now they are free to have many affairs, inshort, they ve got what they wanted, very ugly creatures.
Re: Married Woman's Boyfriend Stabs Her Husband To Death In Adamawa by jamafa: 12:58pm On Mar 08
Namaster:
We later resolved our family issues with my husband and asked me to return to my matrimonial home. I even promised not to have an extramarital affair with the man again. On the day of the incident, Ishaya came to take me out again, but couldn't meet me at home at that time", Libiyatu further narrated.

NEVER take back a cheating woman. Only a man with no self-respect or dignity will take back a woman who has gobbled the diiick of another man.

In fact if your wife comments that a celebrity on TV is sexy while she's with you, send her packing.

Never mind that you'll be accused of insecurity or immaturity. That's how they get men to play their games.

Check your wife's phone as much as you like. If she has a problem with it, send her packing.

Whatever you do, NEVER tolerate cheating or the appearance of cheating. You could be saving your life.

You too radical, u no dey take shit

1 Like

Re: Married Woman's Boyfriend Stabs Her Husband To Death In Adamawa by MamaletASO: 12:58pm On Mar 08
He fvcked you inside the bush....

Lolz grin grin grin grin
Poor people and Konji are like 5&6..

Useless, jobless and poor people everywhere

Nonsense!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman's Boyfriend Stabs Her Husband To Death In Adamawa by Uptheante(m): 1:00pm On Mar 08
iamoyindamola:

Tell that to your useless miserable father
You are so dumb & stupid to assume that anybody from the north must be a Muslim even if such a person is clearly bearing a Christian name which no Muslim will ever do.
Secondly, you are so stupid to assume that all the states in the north practice Sharia law, not knowing that there are northern states that are dominated by christians & Sharia law doesn't exist there eg. Plateau, Benue, Taraba, Adamawa, Nasarawa, Kogi, etc.
Try to travel around & mingle with pple so that you will know a lot about the diversity of Nigeria.
Don't sit down in your village & dish out ignorant statements that will portray your lack of exposure
Re: Married Woman's Boyfriend Stabs Her Husband To Death In Adamawa by McLizbae: 1:00pm On Mar 08
You are funny, you associate her virginity status to the very wrong age. Most women are lose their virginity between 12 to 20 years.
bestman09:
angry

Seems she was less than 18 and probably a virgin before he married her. She started affair 2 years ago, probably 18 then.
Re: Married Woman's Boyfriend Stabs Her Husband To Death In Adamawa by iamoyindamola(m): 1:01pm On Mar 08
Uptheante:

You are so dumb & stupid to assume that anybody from the north must be a Muslim even if such a person is clearly bearing a Christian name which no Muslim will ever do.
Secondly, you are so stupid to assume that all the states in the north practice Sharia law, not knowing that there are northern states that are dominated by christians & Sharia law doesn't exist there eg. Plateau, Benue, Taraba, Adamawa, Nasarawa, Kogi, etc.
Try to travel around & mingle with pple so that you will know a lot about the diversity of Nigeria.
Don't sit down in your village & dish out ignorant statements that will portray your lack of exposure
Kill your miserable frustrated father with shalaye
Re: Married Woman's Boyfriend Stabs Her Husband To Death In Adamawa by Nyanabo(m): 1:02pm On Mar 08
See their ugly faces
Re: Married Woman's Boyfriend Stabs Her Husband To Death In Adamawa by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:02pm On Mar 08
na dis kine worwor pesin nahim man go kill himself for?

1 Like

Re: Married Woman's Boyfriend Stabs Her Husband To Death In Adamawa by 2lateBiafra: 1:05pm On Mar 08
iamoyindamola:
So them they fornicate for north too
I thought they have sharia to guide them grin grin

THIS ONE'S ARE NOT SHARIAH MINDED.
Re: Married Woman's Boyfriend Stabs Her Husband To Death In Adamawa by iamoyindamola(m): 1:07pm On Mar 08
2lateBiafra:

THIS ONE'S ARE NOT SHARIAH MINDED.
I know bros just catching cruise grin grin
Re: Married Woman's Boyfriend Stabs Her Husband To Death In Adamawa by Cassandraloius: 1:07pm On Mar 08
E be like say Adamawa people love cheating thier partner o
Re: Married Woman's Boyfriend Stabs Her Husband To Death In Adamawa by ubimagos: 1:08pm On Mar 08
Nokio2:
Immortal will now say the man took jennyclay syrup
But na two men dey that picshure o
jennyclay is somebody's role model, wonders, them say....!
Re: Married Woman's Boyfriend Stabs Her Husband To Death In Adamawa by obinna58(m): 1:08pm On Mar 08
Men are endangered specie with the likes of Jennyclay
Re: Married Woman's Boyfriend Stabs Her Husband To Death In Adamawa by Slurity(m): 1:11pm On Mar 08
The Suspect pledged to take care of the wife of the deceased or pray for her to marry another man since he had murdered her husband and pleaded with the police to forgive him.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? LIST LIKE THAT. CASE CLOSE
Re: Married Woman's Boyfriend Stabs Her Husband To Death In Adamawa by nairalanda1(m): 1:11pm On Mar 08
jeromestarks:

Marry a young virgin woman (18 -23) and get peace of mind and a long lasting home you can return to after work.
Ignore my advice and 9jacover will cover your story.

The wife was probably a virgin. No be North we dey talk about?

Plus you, are you a virgin?

1 Like

Re: Married Woman's Boyfriend Stabs Her Husband To Death In Adamawa by Cantonese: 1:13pm On Mar 08
See the nose of the short foolish young woman. The nose like cow poo.

The worthless boy even continued after repeated warnings. How will he fend for the woman when he”ll spend the rest of his life in jail?

Ebenezer Obey sang that famous song. Eni ri nkan re, to fe ku pelu re…”.

Now he can only see the woman in court, if the woman is charged at all, otherwise he wasted rest of his life. What an idiot.

The same will go for the woman, who will spend the rest of her life regretting her philandering ways.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNICAL Student Killed By Robbers During Operation Buried In Cross River / Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend / Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.