Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,531 members, 7,847,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:53 PM

Indexing The Product Pages. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Indexing The Product Pages. (511 Views)

Which Is More Important For Google Indexing?.... / Everybody Please Submit Your Website Url For Indexing In A New Search Engine!! / Help Me Out! Google Stopped Indexing/crawling My Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Indexing The Product Pages. by Lima103: 1:27pm On Nov 13, 2011
Good morning to all,
I am reviewing the state of SEO and I've noticed that pages of each product is not listed in google. I have checked several things and all seems well, the site has over 3 million pieces so this is an important issue. I am looking for a webmaster who has experience working with SEO for sites with a high page count. Please answer if you want any information.

From what I can see the main sections are on the list but not the elements and elements which are the main focus.

Thank you very much.
Re: Indexing The Product Pages. by tzunayoshi(m): 5:59pm On Nov 13, 2011
The issue is not how many products you have but how to get them Cataloged by the search engine and have it auto updated each time there is a change in product, addition or more or removal of certain products. What you need is a way to get this and push it to the search engines.

For more details and help you can email me at info@teraomega.com or tzunayoshi@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Getting Started With Joomla / All Computer Science Complete Projects / Free Download Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.