Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

What Exactly Is This Useless Government Good At - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Exactly Is This Useless Government Good At (1359 Views)

Neutralize Simon Ekpa, And See This Useless Sit At Home Die A Natural Death! / I Swear I Didn't Know Buhari Would Be This Useless / Why Patriotic Kwarans Refused To Support The Most Useless Government In The Hist (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Exactly Is This Useless Government Good At by Brendaniel: 12:23pm On Mar 10
JagabanB:

Direct that question to GenCos and DisCos.
I already told u what I said, counter it with evidence.

Nigeria currently generates only about 10-11% percent on an average of what analysts have estimated the country needs, so what happens to the remaining almost 90 percent?

Re: What Exactly Is This Useless Government Good At by Splashme: 1:03pm On Mar 10
Propaganda
Re: What Exactly Is This Useless Government Good At by JagabanB: 3:55pm On Mar 10
Brendaniel:

Nigeria currently generates only about 10-11% percent on an average of what analysts have estimated the country needs, so what happens to the remaining almost 90 percent?

U are struggling so hard to remain in the discussion.
If u want to remain in the discussion, bring evidence to counter the point I made not extra topical issues.
Re: What Exactly Is This Useless Government Good At by Brendaniel: 4:10pm On Mar 10
JagabanB:

U are struggling so hard to remain in the discussion.
If u want to remain in the discussion, bring evidence to counter the point I made not extra topical issues.

grin what kind of evidence?
Re: What Exactly Is This Useless Government Good At by JagabanB: 12:30am On Mar 11
Brendaniel:

grin what kind of evidence?
Go and read what the talk is about.
Re: What Exactly Is This Useless Government Good At by Brendaniel: 5:51am On Mar 11
JagabanB:

Go and read what the talk is about.

grin Oga, you are the one asking for evidence....

APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed / Yahaya Bello To Bribe Judges With Wads Of Dollars Whatsapp Chat Shows / A Word With General Stubbornovich Obbartov.