Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

What Exactly Is This Useless Government Good At - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Exactly Is This Useless Government Good At (1359 Views)

Neutralize Simon Ekpa, And See This Useless Sit At Home Die A Natural Death! / I Swear I Didn't Know Buhari Would Be This Useless / Why Patriotic Kwarans Refused To Support The Most Useless Government In The Hist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Is This Useless Government Good At by Brendaniel: 12:23pm On Mar 10
JagabanB:

Direct that question to GenCos and DisCos.
I already told u what I said, counter it with evidence.

Nigeria currently generates only about 10-11% percent on an average of what analysts have estimated the country needs, so what happens to the remaining almost 90 percent?

Re: What Exactly Is This Useless Government Good At by Splashme: 1:03pm On Mar 10
Propaganda
Re: What Exactly Is This Useless Government Good At by JagabanB: 3:55pm On Mar 10
Brendaniel:

Nigeria currently generates only about 10-11% percent on an average of what analysts have estimated the country needs, so what happens to the remaining almost 90 percent?

U are struggling so hard to remain in the discussion.
If u want to remain in the discussion, bring evidence to counter the point I made not extra topical issues.
Re: What Exactly Is This Useless Government Good At by Brendaniel: 4:10pm On Mar 10
JagabanB:

U are struggling so hard to remain in the discussion.
If u want to remain in the discussion, bring evidence to counter the point I made not extra topical issues.

grin what kind of evidence?
Re: What Exactly Is This Useless Government Good At by JagabanB: 12:30am On Mar 11
Brendaniel:

grin what kind of evidence?
Go and read what the talk is about.
Re: What Exactly Is This Useless Government Good At by Brendaniel: 5:51am On Mar 11
JagabanB:

Go and read what the talk is about.

grin Oga, you are the one asking for evidence....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed / Yahaya Bello To Bribe Judges With Wads Of Dollars Whatsapp Chat Shows / A Word With General Stubbornovich Obbartov.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.