Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

What Exactly Is This Useless Government Good At - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Exactly Is This Useless Government Good At (1316 Views)

Neutralize Simon Ekpa, And See This Useless Sit At Home Die A Natural Death! / I Swear I Didn't Know Buhari Would Be This Useless / Why Patriotic Kwarans Refused To Support The Most Useless Government In The Hist (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Exactly Is This Useless Government Good At by allthingsgood: 5:07am On Mar 09
Didijiji:
Over 4 days no power

Audio CNG buses

Audio food and grain reserve distribution

Dollar at its worse since creation

Fuel at its worse since generations

Inflation at its worst in our history

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS GOOD AT PLEASE… one thing!!!!

It is frustrating

Eyah sowie
Re: What Exactly Is This Useless Government Good At by Didijiji: 5:07am On Mar 09
BigYash:
They are good at propaganda. Obi is there problem. PDP was buhari's problem.
Exactly

Re: What Exactly Is This Useless Government Good At by Didijiji: 5:12am On Mar 09
allthingsgood:

Eyah sowie
Ebin pa wa

Re: What Exactly Is This Useless Government Good At by JagabanB: 2:38pm On Mar 09
Didijiji:
see the thread below and stop downgrading your disgraced lineage

https://www.nairaland.com/8024333/guide-solar-panel-lagos-lady
I have gone through the thread and I didn't see that Abuja went 4 days without light.

Re: What Exactly Is This Useless Government Good At by JagabanB: 2:39pm On Mar 09
Didijiji:
stop loling to prove you are a mumu abeg

Call and ask
I have a house in Abuja and there's light in the house although I'm not around Abuja presently.
No power outage for 4 days.
So I don't know where u live in Abuja to generate such claims.
Re: What Exactly Is This Useless Government Good At by Didijiji: 3:33pm On Mar 09
JagabanB:

I have a house in Abuja and there's light in the house although I'm not around Abuja presently.
No power outage for 4 days.
So I don't know where u live in Abuja to generate such claims.
call anyone in Duse along bwarai or kuba area if they have seen light

Re: What Exactly Is This Useless Government Good At by kettykin: 3:35pm On Mar 09
Re: What Exactly Is This Useless Government Good At by Brendaniel: 3:43pm On Mar 09
JagabanB:

You can continue bIaming then.
Abuja had 4 days without electricity?
LOL.
You live in a suburb?

Are you trying to say that people who live in a suburb are not human enough to enjoy electricity uninterrupted?

Re: What Exactly Is This Useless Government Good At by Sunday2021: 4:44pm On Mar 09
Propaganda is what they are good at.

Re: What Exactly Is This Useless Government Good At by Whois(m): 6:16pm On Mar 09
Good at stressing the masses

Re: What Exactly Is This Useless Government Good At by JagabanB: 8:08pm On Mar 09
Brendaniel:

Are you trying to say that people who live in a suburb are not human enough to enjoy electricity uninterrupted?
If u live in a suburb, you no right to generalize, specify ur location, it's that simple.
Re: What Exactly Is This Useless Government Good At by JagabanB: 8:09pm On Mar 09
Didijiji:
call anyone in Duse along bwarai or kuba area if they have seen light
You can't even spell the places properly and you want me to follow your permutations?
Re: What Exactly Is This Useless Government Good At by Didijiji: 8:28pm On Mar 09
JagabanB:

You can't even spell the places properly and you want me to follow your permutations?
thank God you know the areas. The idea is not spelling

Don’t be unfortunate

Re: What Exactly Is This Useless Government Good At by Brendaniel: 9:15pm On Mar 09
JagabanB:

If u live in a suburb, you no right to generalize, specify ur location, it's that simple.

So the location a person lives in Nigeria should determine the amount of power supply the person should get?

Re: What Exactly Is This Useless Government Good At by JagabanB: 12:01am On Mar 10
Brendaniel:

So the location a person lives in Nigeria should determine the amount of power supply the person should get?
I don't work in any DisCo, direct ur question to the GenCos and DisCos.
You can't live in a suburb and say there's no light in Abuja for 4 days, even if u love in the city of Abuja, u still cañ't make a generalized statement.
Re: What Exactly Is This Useless Government Good At by JagabanB: 12:09am On Mar 10
Didijiji:
thank God you know the areas. The idea is not spelling

Don’t be unfortunate
U can't spell those areas but u think know them?
There's light in Abuja, pinpoint ur complaints to ur locality and stop generalizing.

Re: What Exactly Is This Useless Government Good At by Brendaniel: 12:24am On Mar 10
JagabanB:

I don't work in any DisCo, direct ur question to the GenCos and DisCos.
You can't live in a suburb and say there's no light in Abuja for 4 days, even if u love in the city of Abuja, u still cañ't make a generalized statement.

You don't even get the what he was trying to say, is there supposed to be constant power interruption at all in the first place?

His argument is that Tinubu did not improve power supply in Nigeria and it only got worse under him, this is not about suburb, urban or village...

Re: What Exactly Is This Useless Government Good At by JagabanB: 12:34am On Mar 10
Brendaniel:

You don't even get the what he was trying to say, is there supposed to be constant power interruption at all in the first place?

His argument is that Tinubu did not improve power supply in Nigeria and it only got worse under him, this is not about suburb, urban or village...
Power supply has not gotten any wórsè, all the places I stay, power supply has been normal or better, it ñevèr got wórsè.
Rural power supply got better, why do u foIks love telling petty Iies so much, someone is bold enough to say no light for 4 days, whereas he's using same light to charge his phone and system.

Re: What Exactly Is This Useless Government Good At by toneroforever(m): 12:49am On Mar 10
Suffering people
Lies
Propaganda
Blame games
Re: What Exactly Is This Useless Government Good At by Brendaniel: 1:22am On Mar 10
JagabanB:

Power supply has not gotten any wórsè, all the places I stay, power supply has been normal or better, it ñevèr got wórsè.
Rural power supply got better, why do u foIks love telling petty Iies so much, someone is bold enough to say no light for 4 days, whereas he's using same light to charge his phone and system.

And the power grid has collapsed about 6 times this year alone due to very low generation of power supply....

Oga tell me another joke... grin

https://www.thecable.ng/fg-invites-heads-of-aedc-ibedc-over-poor-power-supply

https://leadership.ng/things-getting-worse-under-tinubu-bauchi-senator/

Re: What Exactly Is This Useless Government Good At by JagabanB: 1:24am On Mar 10
Brendaniel:

And the power grid has collapsed about 6 times this year alone due to very low generation of power supply....

Oga tell me another joke... grin

https://www.thecable.ng/fg-invites-heads-of-aedc-ibedc-over-poor-power-supply

https://leadership.ng/things-getting-worse-under-tinubu-bauchi-senator/
You agree that Abuja not having light for 4 days is a joke now right?
Re: What Exactly Is This Useless Government Good At by Brendaniel: 1:27am On Mar 10
JagabanB:

You agree that Abuja not having light for 4 days is a joke now right?

My point is not even about Abuja, should anywhere in Nigeria not have light for 4 days whether Abuja or not?

Re: What Exactly Is This Useless Government Good At by JagabanB: 1:37am On Mar 10
Brendaniel:

My point is not even about Abuja, should anywhere in Nigeria not have light for 4 days whether Abuja or not?
I said in previous replies that I haven't seen a place in this Nigerîà with electricity that don't have light for 4 days and nothing is faulty, so that's a Iie.
I travel alot and I know places.
A place connected to electricity, nothing spoilt, no transformer or power station mishap and they didn't have light for 4 days is a chróñic Iie.

Re: What Exactly Is This Useless Government Good At by Brendaniel: 2:04am On Mar 10
JagabanB:

I said in previous replies that I haven't seen a place in this Nigerîà with electricity that don't have light for 4 days and nothing is faulty, so that's a Iie.
A place connected to electricity, nothing spoilt, no transformer or power station mishap and they didn't have light for 4 days is a chróñic Iie.

And how do you know something must be faulty?

Re: What Exactly Is This Useless Government Good At by EbinPawaGovt: 5:09am On Mar 10
Ebin pawa o... They're good at pushing prices up wink

Re: What Exactly Is This Useless Government Good At by Didijiji: 5:10am On Mar 10
JagabanB:

what is wrong with you?

Ask people staying in duse area

Re: What Exactly Is This Useless Government Good At by JagabanB: 11:02am On Mar 10
Didijiji:
what is wrong with you?

Ask people staying in duse area
Bring their contact let's confirm.
Re: What Exactly Is This Useless Government Good At by JagabanB: 11:05am On Mar 10
Brendaniel:

And how do you know something must be faulty?
Common sense will let u know that.
Everybody in an area knows when something is fauIty.
Re: What Exactly Is This Useless Government Good At by Brendaniel: 11:43am On Mar 10
JagabanB:

Common sense will let u know that.
Everybody in an area knows when something is fauIty.

In order words you are saying 4 thousand mega watts is sufficient for over 200 million Nigerians....

Re: What Exactly Is This Useless Government Good At by JagabanB: 11:46am On Mar 10
Brendaniel:

In order words you are saying 4 thousand mega watts is sufficient for over 200 million Nigerians....
In same words no place connected to power grid face 4 days black out without fauIt in power line.
Re: What Exactly Is This Useless Government Good At by Brendaniel: 11:52am On Mar 10
JagabanB:

In same words no place connected to power grid face 4 days black out without fauIt in power line.

So you are saying 4 thousand mega watts is sufficient to not cause any location to stay out of power for 4 days?

Re: What Exactly Is This Useless Government Good At by JagabanB: 11:54am On Mar 10
Brendaniel:

So you are saying 4 thousand mega watts is sufficient to not cause any location to stay out of power for 4 days?
Direct that question to GenCos and DisCos.
I already told u what I said, counter it with evidence.

How Were Buhari And GEJ Able To Subsidize These 5 Items and Still Worked? / Nepotism Is Not A Nigerian Afterall / Can Africans Be Seen As Their Own Number One Enemies