Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

80-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 80-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos (26992 Views)

Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man / Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by kay29000(m): 3:58pm On Mar 08
Nemesis0147:
Committing suicide at 80?
Wetin he never see before?
E no make sense

I swear. The thing daze me.
Re: 80-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by NAC1666: 4:08pm On Mar 08
Re: 80-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by Adewale1603(m): 4:14pm On Mar 08
The poor old man can't wait to watch how tinubu will finish this country patapata.
Re: 80-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by Anashe: 4:14pm On Mar 08
Suicide at 80? Unlikely
Re: 80-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by Astar007: 4:16pm On Mar 08
jeromestarks:
RIP.

In this life ehhh, struggle to marry a young virgin woman and enjoy life at peace.
Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a young virgin woman and marry if you want to enjoy your old age.

If you marry a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men, you will commit suicide at early age because your children will fight you, they will beat you and they will frustrate you since they belonged to another man.

Avoid my advice and 9jacover will cover your story.

What if you tried but unfortunately things didn't go as planned
Re: 80-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by BuyMeBanger: 4:24pm On Mar 08
Lumarstone:
The rate at which people commit SUCIDE Thisdays in Nigeria is alarming and on the increase.

And this after bible and the threat of Hell had been shoved down our throat all these decades and yet people are still taking the risk and offing themselves undecided
Re: 80-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by Donedeal1(m): 4:32pm On Mar 08
Carefree offsprings
Now fleeing from the .
Shame
Take good care of your parents.
Re: 80-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by GenFunction: 4:33pm On Mar 08
So baba lived alone or what?
Re: 80-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by Dbarrzx: 4:46pm On Mar 08
What pressure could this old man be facing, what drove him into taking such shameful path of exit....death was near naturally. May his soul find peace, at his age maybe his children has failed him.
Re: 80-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by observanc1: 4:51pm On Mar 08
Shey dem say na only dey commit suicide
Re: 80-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by jeromestarks: 4:54pm On Mar 08
Astar007:

What if you tried but unfortunately things didn't go as planned
You try again.
Re: 80-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by kals4luv990(m): 4:56pm On Mar 08
Person wey im life don almost end.nawa oo
Re: 80-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by Ategberoson(m): 4:57pm On Mar 08
Nigerians should be patient yet he's eating comfortably in asorock

Nigeria politicians no suppose go heaven walahi
Re: 80-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by rexesq(m): 5:08pm On Mar 08
Oxb90:
Im for wait small na.
It's just a matter of some months and death will come naturally. What a way to end it after so many years of endurance.
May God forgive you and may you finally find peace wherever you are now.

Just my thoughts when I saw the thread, bro
Re: 80-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by Exceed15: 5:14pm On Mar 08
Suicide was alien in our culture until APC took over the government.
Re: 80-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by Countyguy: 6:27pm On Mar 08
KBORN:
Oya team 'nobody owes you shishi',come and type your R.I.P oo.Your food don land!
I hate when people uses that phrase
Re: 80-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by stampo: 6:33pm On Mar 08
Person wey him life remain just 1 bar..

Why did he kill himself Na.

Tinubu economy for still kill am sef..

All die Na die...
Re: 80-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by mukthar2000(m): 6:43pm On Mar 08
“He heard his children shouting that he should come and see Baba in the kitchen. When he ran into the kitchen, he saw the lifeless body of the tenant hanging on a rope that was tied to the burglary proof of one of the windows in the kitchen,

Chaiii, but baby is approcing already, why commit suicide at that age now, the could have has patience to enable him rest in peace instead of this hot way of suicide.

It's well, baba rest well, But God doesn't support suicide shaa.
Re: 80-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by adaugo59216: 6:50pm On Mar 08
The Suicide Of A Thing Don Shock Me oooooThe Suicide Of A Thing Don Shock Me ooooo...
Re: 80-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by Lagosianswag: 6:55pm On Mar 08
Exceed15:
Suicide was alien in our culture until APC took over the government.

I fear for the next generation because suicide might become the norm since the elderly are taking this route. The younger generation may be learning that there's really nothing to live for especially in Nigeria.
SAD! sad

1 Like

Re: 80-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by ejimatic: 7:16pm On Mar 08
post=128840254:

Source: https://punchng.com/80-year-old-man-kills-self-in-lagos/
. Why sucide at 80 ? What went wrong? Why ending the life God has extended already?
O ga oo!
Re: 80-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by CorrectionFLuid: 7:47pm On Mar 08
AllahOfBlood:
smiley

Inside the same Lagos wey Tunibu built

Nawa oOoOOh

You don't have to be stupid all the time.
Re: 80-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by AllahOfBlood: 7:53pm On Mar 08
CorrectionFLuid:

You don't have to be stupid all the time.

shut d fucck up
Re: 80-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by KBORN(m): 8:21pm On Mar 08
Countyguy:
I hate when people uses that phrase
Like seriously...this kind set of people weak me o.If you can't help,simple sorry,i can't will do,instead of poisoning people's mind.
Re: 80-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by Astar007: 11:12pm On Mar 08
jeromestarks:

You try again.

Go sitdown
Re: 80-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by Countyguy: 9:29pm On Mar 09
KBORN:

Like seriously...this kind set of people weak me o.If you can't help,simple sorry,i can't will do,instead of poisoning people's mind.
The only people obligated to use that phrase are people who have never received help from any body on this planet, regardless a family member or a total stranger. Even though things hard for me deep down in me I know people wen I owe for this life. Instead of using that phrase help according to your capacity or tell them you don't have.

1 Like

Re: 80-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by Real2088: 5:55pm On Mar 12
jeromestarks:

I will slap you.

From today, address me as uncle. Do you hear me?

Yes sir grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, See How To Escape Cancer In Your bosom!! / Immanuel General Hospital, Eket Commissioned In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / Dr Osahon Enabulele For Inauguration As President Of World Medical Association

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.