Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today (48383 Views)

Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Fight Tonight / Tyson Fury V Francis Ngannou: It Was A Robbery - Mike Tyson / Joshua V Fury In Doubt As Arbitration Orders Fury To Fight Wilder Before Sept 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by NFBI: 5:44pm On Mar 08
Francis to win he is a beast

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Spiritualmind10: 5:44pm On Mar 08
Ngannou has the power, Joshua has the skill and experience. May the best man win.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by AfroBeatDiary: 5:46pm On Mar 08
This guy go beat Joshua, it's a trap for him, Francis should have been paired with an European fighter.
Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Debroslink: 5:46pm On Mar 08
post=128842745:
Which Channel Can Person watch The Fight?

DAZN tv

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Truvelisback(m): 5:46pm On Mar 08
A.J no go fall hand โœ‹ ooo. This guy won use you recover him controversial loss to Tyson Fury.

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by NFBI: 5:48pm On Mar 08
DenreleDave:
Let's vote..

For Joshua ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ, click like

For Ngannou ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฒ, click on share..

Voting starts now......

Giveaway of 5k to first 30 nairalanders to quote me if Joshua wins tonight
Have you eaten?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Driwiz(m): 5:48pm On Mar 08
DenreleDave:
Let's vote..

Voting starts now......

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by dankorode(m): 5:48pm On Mar 08
Rebuker:

This is like the scariest fight ever to me. I like AJ so much that I can't imagine him losing. The Francis guy is a beast, and he seemed really determined to win by all means. I also know very well that Joshua has what it takes to win the fight tonight, and I am seriously rooting for him to win. However it goes, AJ remains my man.
The Joshua I watch against Otto ain't loosing to Francis

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by gigabyte13: 5:49pm On Mar 08
Dis fight be like person wey Sabi street fight vs a professional fighter....
If this cameroonian last past round 5
E don win.
AJ go use am do practice....
E go be like fury and that gragra wider.
No be street fight be dis
Na professional fight.........
If AJ NO DISFIGURE AM
MAKE I SEE WERTIN CAUSE AM

7 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Timoleon(m): 5:50pm On Mar 08
Fash20:

One is a professional boxer the other one is not. AJ will woop Ngannous ass

Both of them are professional boxers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Miggs(m): 5:51pm On Mar 08
AmazingELixir:
Ok

I wonder who Isreal Adesanya will back this time his half country man Joshua or his bestie Francis Ngannou.

In his recent upload on his freestyle bender youtube channel,he backed none of the two

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Mourinho24: 5:51pm On Mar 08
All I need is a legit streaming link. That will be much appreciated โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Sirianese: 5:51pm On Mar 08
Rebuker:
Anthony Joshua will face off against UFC star Francis Ngannou in a significant crossover boxing event scheduled for tonight in Saudi Arabia.

AJ is currently in the process of rebuilding his career following the loss of his world titles, entering 2024 on the heels of a three-fight win streak. The Brit continued his recovery from successive defeats to Oleksandr Usyk by knocking out Otto Wallin in December.

Initially slated to fight Deontay Wilder next, Joshua's plans shifted after Wilder's defeat to Joseph Parker on the same night, leading Joshua to pivot towards another of Tyson Fury's conquests instead.

Fury and Usyk were supposed to engage in an undisputed showdown before Joshua's return to the ring. However, that bout has been postponed until May, leaving AJ to remain in contention to either face the winner or step in as a replacement if the undisputed match is delayed once more.

The ten-round heavyweight clash is set to take place today, March 8th. This scheduling falls on a Friday due to the Saudi Arabia Grand Prix at the Jeddah Corniche Circuit, also happening this weekend.

The boxing event is once again scheduled at the Kingdom Arena in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, where Joshua secured victory over Wallin and Ngannou faced defeat against Fury.

Timings for the event have been confirmed, with the undercard action commencing at 3:20 pm UK time. The ring-walks for Joshua vs. Ngannou are expected to begin at 11 pm, leading up to the official start time at 11:20 pm, which is 2:20 am local time.

Cameroonian fighter Ngannou expressed his desire to "knock Joshua out" in his second professional boxing match in Saudi Arabia. Ngannou made his debut in October, losing via split decision to WBC world champion Fury in a non-title bout. The Cameroonian-French fighter nearly caused an upset when he dropped Fury to the canvas with a left hook in that fight.

"I feel confident enough, based on my training, the hard work that I put in," Ngannou stated during his pre-fight press conference on Wednesday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgfCZL03N1I?si=G9YGJu4627-b2P2S

AJ need to stay away from cursed losers like Muhammadu Buhari and his brain-dead successor

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by eepeepook: 5:51pm On Mar 08
If AJ wins this match, Cuppy go knack the guy tire for the next one week. Without a doubt, sheโ€™s in Dubai to support her โ€œfriend.โ€ Joshua is tall and huge. Heโ€™s one inch taller than Ngannou but see the difference an inch plus of shoe soles make.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by PortHarcourtcit(m): 5:51pm On Mar 08
Christane:
The match will go the distance and will head to the judges scorecards and Anthony joshua will emerge the winner..due to a split decision by the judges
Francis Ngannou will defeat Joshua...

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by dankorode(m): 5:52pm On Mar 08
Rebuker:

Anything can happen bro. AJ is a great fighter and should never be talked down in that manner. As a matter of fact, I am rooting for him to win tonight.
he's going to win that I'm very sure

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by DAVIDELUXED: 5:52pm On Mar 08
AJ is going down tonight. this ngannou guy is a beast.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Miggs(m): 5:53pm On Mar 08
Alex80s:
Ngannou will beat Joshua like a kid
Unfortunately,you are 100 percent correct.
This fight will not reach the 10th round
Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by dankorode(m): 5:53pm On Mar 08
SmallDick99:
Ok grin

Let's go!

But I think Joshua wins this
I'm very confidence about this

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Osanebinosike(m): 5:54pm On Mar 08
i strongly believe joshua will win this fight but its gonna be a tough one.... let the better fighter win.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Miggs(m): 5:55pm On Mar 08
Rebuker:

Anything can happen bro. AJ is a great fighter and should never be talked down in that manner. As a matter of fact, I am rooting for him to win tonight.

@Emboldened

He really isn't.
He is just another hype job by the British sports media
Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Omalicious1: 5:57pm On Mar 08
Rebuker:
Anthony Joshua will face off against UFC star Francis Ngannou in a significant crossover boxing event scheduled for tonight in Saudi Arabia.

AJ is currently in the process of rebuilding his career following the loss of his world titles, entering 2024 on the heels of a three-fight win streak. The Brit continued his recovery from successive defeats to Oleksandr Usyk by knocking out Otto Wallin in December.

When will AJ fight Tyson Fury?

Initially slated to fight Deontay Wilder next, Joshua's plans shifted after Wilder's defeat to Joseph Parker on the same night, leading Joshua to pivot towards another of Tyson Fury's conquests instead.

Fury and Usyk were supposed to engage in an undisputed showdown before Joshua's return to the ring. However, that bout has been postponed until May, leaving AJ to remain in contention to either face the winner or step in as a replacement if the undisputed match is delayed once more.

The ten-round heavyweight clash is set to take place today, March 8th. This scheduling falls on a Friday due to the Saudi Arabia Grand Prix at the Jeddah Corniche Circuit, also happening this weekend.

The boxing event is once again scheduled at the Kingdom Arena in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, where Joshua secured victory over Wallin and Ngannou faced defeat against Fury.

Timings for the event have been confirmed, with the undercard action commencing at 3:20 pm UK time. The ring-walks for Joshua vs. Ngannou are expected to begin at 11 pm, leading up to the official start time at 11:20 pm, which is 2:20 am local time.

Cameroonian fighter Ngannou expressed his desire to "knock Joshua out" in his second professional boxing match in Saudi Arabia. Ngannou made his debut in October, losing via split decision to WBC world champion Fury in a non-title bout. The Cameroonian-French fighter nearly caused an upset when he dropped Fury to the canvas with a left hook in that fight.

"I feel confident enough, based on my training, the hard work that I put in," Ngannou stated during his pre-fight press conference on Wednesday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgfCZL03N1I?si=G9YGJu4627-b2P2S
Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by naija1stnigar(m): 5:57pm On Mar 08
I will like it if the both fighters can win this match. If they can't win, then I will like to see the both of them loosing the match, cos I will not like to see any of them loosing.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by atilla(m): 5:57pm On Mar 08
What time are the pre fight matches the match starting and what channel can we watch it on??
Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by achi4u(m): 5:58pm On Mar 08
AmazingELixir:
Ok

I wonder who Isreal Adesanya will back this time his half country man Joshua or his bestie Francis Ngannou.
Hmmm he go just Sidon dey look
Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by jonnypie(m): 5:58pm On Mar 08
DenreleDave:
Let's vote..

Voting starts now......

AJ is wining...

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Kingrshd3: 5:59pm On Mar 08
Alex80s:
Ngannou will beat Joshua like a kid

U don't understand boxing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by bigiyaro(m): 6:00pm On Mar 08
Brute force vs technic. AJ will loose if he goes toe to toe, his team better come with technical ways to out maneuver Francis and win on technical ground like fury.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Emeka71(m): 6:00pm On Mar 08
Sirmwill:
Nigeria faces Cameroon again

This time not AFCON but Boxing

As usualo

They will always be defeated ๐Ÿ˜
Anthony Joshua shall win this time around because he is a more experienced fighter.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by bemeruca: 6:02pm On Mar 08
Joshua is not a boxer to count on. Never aggressive.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Freshtruth(m): 6:02pm On Mar 08
If Joshua see round 6 e over try

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today by Akinpresident: 6:03pm On Mar 08
AJ is my man, likewise Francis.
But since AJ identifies as a Brit, then Francis should beat the hell out of his British ass.
#AfricaUnited on this one.

I don't even know why AJ agreed to a fight as this.
Francis will deal with him decisively not just to revenge Cameroon AFCON loss to Nigeria, but to prove to those mdrfkrs that denied him victory against Tyson Fury that he's not joking.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) / Palace's Zaha Becomes First Premier League Player Not To Take The Knee / Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.