Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Are Apostles Selman And Suleiman Right About Errors Of Paul's Teachings?(Videos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Apostles Selman And Suleiman Right About Errors Of Paul's Teachings?(Videos) (1045 Views)

Why Christians Should Stop Publicizing The Errors Of God's Servants / Fulani Herdsmen: Father Mbaka Protests Against Murder Of Paul Offu / The Many Mistakes Of Apostle Paul's Teachings: Mistake No. 7 Correction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Apostles Selman And Suleiman Right About Errors Of Paul's Teachings?(Videos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:23pm On Mar 08
[Are Apostles Selman And Suleiman Right About Errors Of Paul's Teachings? (Videos)

Recently some of the most powerful and respected young Nigerian preachers around the world have come out to say some really interesting things about apostle Paul's teachings.

First it was apostle Joshua Selman who said there were many errors in apostle Paul's teachings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSuqzXdeKTI?si=4PXOEMhD85TGgAXO

Now apostle Johnson Suleiman has followed suit to say that Jesus told him the teachings of grace by apostle Paul were not from Him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyhFavyWf1A?si=3nsHeyyO-aGB8Z-h

So could they be right that there were errors in apostle Paul's teachings or could they both be wrong at the same time?

God bless.

Re: Are Apostles Selman And Suleiman Right About Errors Of Paul's Teachings?(Videos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:23pm On Mar 08
The answer to the question should be obvious if Christians truly followed the teachings of Christ, not the traditions and ideas of men being taught as doctrines in most churches today.

This the exact same thing I pointed out here many times since I joined Nairaland over 5 years ago.

I even made a thread on this very subject at the time with my previous moniker jesusjnr.

https://www.nairaland.com/4808209/many-mistakes-apostle-pauls-teachings#72390772

But my views on this matter was greeted with much outrage and fury from most christians in this section.

They called me all sorts of names, an antichrist, satanjnr, and what have you, for exposing the hard truth which many wouldn't dare attempt because of the expected backlash that would result from most Christians owing to their exceedingly high estimation of apostle Paul.

I believe if some had the chance to, they would have also picked up stones to haul at me, as the Jews and the Pharisees did to Jesus for doing a similar thing to their man-made doctrines and traditions they religiously hold dearly.

If they could do that to Jesus who am I?

So it wasn't surprising that I also faced a similar treatment for doing a similar work He sent me here to do, albeit from those who claimed to be His followers.

I seemed as a lone ranger on an impossible mission or a wild goose chase, trying to correct what most Christians held as inerrant and completely inspired by the Spirit of God.

It made me so many "Christian' enemies and haters.

Nonetheless, I stayed the course over the years regardless, as my beliefs were rooted in the Rock-solid Word of God which Jesus taught us (check my signature), hence could never be moved.

Then boom, all of a sudden, to my utter bewilderment, some of the most respected pastors among the same Christians were also saying the same thing.

First it was apostle Joshua Selman who said there were many errors in apostle Paul's teachings.

Then apostle Suleiman followed suit, saying Jesus told him the same thing when he sought His Face about some spiritual concerns he had.

Now I didn't need such notable preachers in the Christendom to validate what I have been saying here for years now, because Jesus approval and backing is all I need, and that i already have, so even if all the Christians in the world hated or disapproved of me for doing the work of the Master, which includes, exposing this hard truth about apostle Paul's teachings, it couldn't change that established fact.

However these are preachers many of those hating and attacking me in this regard, religiously follow and would defend to the last, so I wonder what they think now that the same preachers they highly esteem are cofirming the same thing they've been hating and attacking me for all these years.

So have these their beloved preachers also suddenly turned into devils, antichrists and false prophets because they did the same thing?

It would be highly unwise to assume so.

God bless.
Re: Are Apostles Selman And Suleiman Right About Errors Of Paul's Teachings?(Videos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:24pm On Mar 08
Could it be a coincidence that both of the most reputable and powerful preachers of the next gen of believers were now also teaching men to fully follow Christ teachings, not the Bible or Paul's teachings, as I have been more or less solely doing in this section for over five years and still counting?

Certainly not, because this is the last gen of believers that would herald the second coming of Jesus, so this the same Gospel Jesus said will be preached across the world in these last days, before the world comes to an end that is already being preached. Matthew 24:14

Therefore God has already started equipping His chosen ones with this Gospel in these last days, however it's obviously not going to be the usual gospel being preached in most churches and by most christians, but a different Gospel from the norm which would be hard for those used to the normal gospel to take, hence would generate a serious resistance even from those who claim to be followers of Christ, similar to the kind Jesus faced from the Jews and their religious leaders, when He preached the same Gospel.

Hence it's obvious that this hard Gospel would cause a serious stir among Christians when preached, so for them to have had the boldness to still preach it regardless of the inevitable backlash and rejection they knew they would face from fellow Christians and many of their followers suggests, they've also been chosen for such a time as this.

Although i didn't used to rate the both of them prior to this despite their popularity among Christians, but this would make me want keep a watchful eye on them, because I know how powerful the Gospel they bear is, and the magnitude of things God is going to accomplish with those who dare to bear this hard Gospel Of Christ in these last days before Christ returns.

God bless.
Re: Are Apostles Selman And Suleiman Right About Errors Of Paul's Teachings?(Videos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:25pm On Mar 08
Previously, i used to think I was the only one chosen to bear this particular message of the teachings of Christ instead of the Bible, when I first received it from God, because despite having followed the church and her leaders for as long as I could remember up til that point, I have never heard anyone lay emphasis on (fully keeping) the teachings of Christ instead of the Bible. Never!

And whenever I laid emphasis on the teachings of Christ instead of the Bible, I observed how strange it was to Christians even though they claim Christ to be their Lord and Savior.

Nothing much changed when I first started preaching it here years ago up til date, so It seemed I was alone and as a one-man army in this regard.

It was not until I started also preaching on social media that I met several preachers on social media also preaching with the same emphasis of Christ's teachings above those of anyone else, instead of the Bible, that i realized I wasn't alone with this message but God has also chosen and equipped others with the same message for such a time as this.

Now this same message has been confirmed by these notable preachers in today's church, apostle Joshua Selman and apostle Johnson Suleiman, who are of the generation of believers that would welcome Jesus, so it further adds credence to the belief God has been preparing and equipping His chosen ones with this message for His final move upon the earth before the end comes.

It's obvious that the man-made ideas and and traditions (including the many errors of Paul's teachings) which have been embraced and taught as doctrine in most part of the church, have made the Word of God to become of non-effect, consequently rendering the church powerless and unable to generate the kind of power and glory God intends for the church in these last days, hence the need to root out such things of the flesh which profits nothing from the vessels of His chosen ones, to enable them being filled up with the things of the Spirit which gives eternal life. John 6:63

God bless.
Re: Are Apostles Selman And Suleiman Right About Errors Of Paul's Teachings?(Videos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:27pm On Mar 08
Something else I also realized in this regard is that Jesus may never reveal these things to any Christian who is not sincerely willing to learn from Him what is the Truth, but wants to continue blindly holding such man-made ideas, doctrines, traditions as the Word of God.

I was willing to hear Jesus' opinion about these things before Jesus Himself reveal His Words to me. I asked Him what He had to say about a certain contradiction I encountered that shook the very foundation of my belief that the teachings of men of God were inerrant, because 2 of them were giving different and opposing opinion about the same thing, so two of them couldn't possibly be right at the same time.

A similar thing happened to apostle Johnson Suleiman that made him seek the face of God for an explanation before Jesus revealed to him that what he initially believed to Christ's revelation and the Word of God wasn't His but that of Paul.

I believe it's the same of apostle Joshua Selman because he wanted it more, hence the revelations God gave him of several of his servants, including Paul, who shared with him some mysteries and also where they failed in their own generation.

A similar thing also happened to Oral Roberts when he asked Jesus how he could get to know Him, but instead of Jesus telling him to study the Bible as most Christians would and would have expected Jesus to do, Jesus specifically instructed him to read the Gospels, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, and keep reading them over and over again.

That was the similar instruction I received from Jesus despite never having met Oral Roberts before, that I kept reading the Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, and repeat the process until I think I had done that about a hundred times, which ultimately led to my placing emphasis on the teachings of Jesus instead of the Bible as most Christians do.

So it seems that Jesus desires to reveal the same truth to Christians but unless they were willing to stop walking blindly with the crowd, but to hear from Jesus Himself about these things, they were would never come to this knowledge of the truth even though they had the truth available and so close to them.

God bless.
Re: Are Apostles Selman And Suleiman Right About Errors Of Paul's Teachings?(Videos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:28pm On Mar 08
After Jesus revealed His Word to me, although I was quite concerned because everyone was doing something else initially, it wasn't until after going through the Gospels of Jesus many times, that I realized with shock that Jesus Himself placed so much emphasis on (the keeping of) His Words more than anything else, probably more than I was doing that made me feel out of place.

That was probably why Jesus made me to go through His teachings over and over again instead of the Bible so that I can see that even though i was doing it differently from most Christians, I was doing it just like He was. So that was what put-paid my concerns about being different from most Christians, because if there was anyone I wanted to be on the same page with, it was Jesus.

Moreover Christian are not supposed to be like other Christians but like Christ.

Christians are not supposed to follow other Christians but to follow Christ.

It was eye-opening when I realized after reading the Gospel so many times that Jesus did things and preached differently from how most Christians were doing today, but how many Christians were willing to know how Jesus did it and do it how Jesus did it?

That's the big question be it is clearly obvious in the Gospels!

But they just want to blindly follow the man-made doctrines and traditions that has been embraced by the church overtime which has sadly replaced the way, example and teachings of Jesus.

It is well.
Re: Are Apostles Selman And Suleiman Right About Errors Of Paul's Teachings?(Videos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:29pm On Mar 08
For those though who sincerely seek to know erroneous teachings of apostle which go against the teachings of Christ, here are a few glaring ones.

Arguably the most damaging for the church, is the gospel of grace according to Paul's teachings.

*Jesus taught us salvation or eternal life can be inherited or attained by the keeping of God's commandments. Matthew 19:16-17, John 8:51, Revelation 22:14. But Paul taught that salvation is by grace alone, not by works (including keeping the commandments of God) and yet most Christians accepted that gross error as the Word inspired by God.

I have always stated here that teaching of Paul about grace is antichrist and arguably one of the worst things that happened to the church, as it has misled and sent the most Christians to hell, so I wasn't surprised that Jesus confirmed what we've been preaching to apostle Suleiman that those weren't His Words but those of apostle Paul.

*Jesus taught us a man can lose the gift or calling of God when they abuse, misuse or don't utilize it. Matthew 21:43. But apostle Paul taught that the gifts and callings of God are without repentance. Romans 11:29

This error is glaring because even before the coming of Christ, God has shown severally that a man could lose what He gave him when he abuses, misuses it or rebels against God. The instance of King Saul is right there. God took away the kingdom from Saul and His Spirit after King Saul had disobeyed His commandments severally. God confirmed this with what Jesus said, but Christians embraced what Paul said instead because his word cannot be inerrant even though it clearly contradicts the teachings of Christ.

*Jesus taught us to forgive the trespasses of others so that God would forgive ours, and that we should pray for our enemies, and He led by example on the cross when instead of asking God to repay them for their evil, He prayed that God should forgive them for they know not what they're doing. Matthew 5:44, 6:14-15, Luke 23:34. But apostle Paul prayed that God should repay the evil someone had done to him in his teachings. 2 Timothy 4:14

Imagine that. This is the same Paul formerly known as Saul that persecuted Christians greatly and had the blood of many Christians on his hands and also that of Stephen who he consented unto his death. But instead of Stephen instead of praying for God to punish them for their evil, followed the example of Jesus and asked God not to repay them for their evil, whose Christ-like prayer Paul must have been a beneficiary of hence His being forgiven and chosen by Jesus for His work. Acts 7:59-60 That's the same Paul that prayed for God to repay the evil someone did to him in his writings instead of forgiving the person as Christ taught us, yet Christians would blindly defend him regardless, because they believe God must have inspired that antichrist prayer of Paul since all his writings were inspired of God, so he couldn't have made a single mistake.

There's much more, but these should suffice considering how glaring the errors were for anyone who sincerely wants to see them, to know Paul's teachings contains errors, however i won't be surprised if his blind followers weren't still able to see them no matter how glaring they were.

May God have mercy on them all. In Jesus name!
Re: Are Apostles Selman And Suleiman Right About Errors Of Paul's Teachings?(Videos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:31pm On Mar 08
I still expect some other chosen ones of God in this generation to still come out and corroborate these things we've been saying all these years.

I even realized these two apostles have had the knowledge about Paul's errors for a long time, but it wasn't always going to be easy to share them to Christians of this day obviously, hence the delay.

However it was only matter of time for the Truth Christ invested in them to be revealed, and it appears the time for this Truth has come.

I could see how apostle Selman was cautious when revealing this hard Gospel Truth. It's not really easy speaking from experience even though a matter of necessity.

It's even much harder for them whose faces are well known in the Christian community.

The chosen ones of God have been prepared for whatever persecution they may face as a result though, so they shall not be moved regardless.

God bless.
Re: Are Apostles Selman And Suleiman Right About Errors Of Paul's Teachings?(Videos) by Jackanda1(m): 6:08pm On Mar 08
jesusjnr2020:
I still expect some other chosen of God in this generation to still come out and corroborate these things we've been saying all these years.

I even realized these two apostles have had the knowledge about Paul's errors for a long time, but it wasn't always going to be easy to share them to Christians of this day obviously, hence the delay.

However it was only matter of time for the Truth Christ invested in them to be revealed, and it appears the time for this Truth has come.

I could see how apostle Selman was cautious when revealing this hard Gospel Truth. It's not really easy speaking from experience even though a matter of necessity.

It's even much harder for them whose faces are well known in the Christian community.

The chosen ones of God have been prepared for whatever persecution they may face as a result, so they shall not be moved.
God bless.
I don't get. Do you mean there are some parts of the bible that aren't inspired by GOD?

2 Likes

Re: Are Apostles Selman And Suleiman Right About Errors Of Paul's Teachings?(Videos) by LordIsaac(m): 6:23pm On Mar 08
Let them keep picking and choosing what they believe in Scriptures. There’s a curse hanging on whoever preaches any other doctrine. There’s nothing like “Teachings of Christ” vs “Teachings of Paul.” All Scripture, all, is given by the inspiration of God’s word…and is profitable for doctrine…reproof…correction…. Scripture affirms that a time like this will come. I pray you don’t fall from this end-time deceit by trying to remove the ancient landmark!

5 Likes

Re: Are Apostles Selman And Suleiman Right About Errors Of Paul's Teachings?(Videos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:31pm On Mar 08
Jackanda1:
I don't get. Do you mean there are some parts of the bible that aren't inspired by GOD?
I think it would be best for you to humble yourself and sincerely ask Jesus to reveal the Truth to you Himself as some of us have done, otherwise you may never come to the knowledge of it.

I have come to realize that unless one receives these revelations from above, answering such questions would usually be in vain.
Re: Are Apostles Selman And Suleiman Right About Errors Of Paul's Teachings?(Videos) by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:46pm On Mar 08
Pastor W.F Kumuyi Wisely Responds To Suleman's Blasphemy Against The Bible & Paul Teachings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqkfiMtYlRk

1 Like

Re: Are Apostles Selman And Suleiman Right About Errors Of Paul's Teachings?(Videos) by Emusan(m): 6:49pm On Mar 08
jesusjnr2020:
I think it would be best for you to humble yourself and sincerely ask Jesus to reveal the Truth to you Himself as some of us have done, otherwise you may never come to the knowledge of it.

I have come to realize that unless one receives these revelations from above, answering such questions would usually be in vain.

Since Jesus has revealed this TRUTH to you

Do you mean the same Jesus can't reveal it to Paul?

Or do you think the same Jesus who called Paul will hide this YOUR TRUTH from person like Paul?

To round it up, are you insinuating that Paul is a FALSE Apostle?

4 Likes

Re: Are Apostles Selman And Suleiman Right About Errors Of Paul's Teachings?(Videos) by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:17pm On Mar 08
Apostle Takim on the Effect of "Apostle" Johnson Suleman and Joshua Selman Attacks on the Bible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYI48op9jQQ

There is no Imam or Muslim who has ever come out publicly and say that the Quran is not correct. None of them has ever said that some things that are written in the Quran are not correct. But we have preachers like "Apostle" Johnson Suleman and Joshua Selman who have said that some things written in the Bible particularly by Apostle Paul are wrong. With that they make people treat the bible with skeptism and treat Quran with more value. Apostle Takim explains more on the effect of Apostle Johnson Suleman and Apostle Joshua Selman's attacks on the Bible not being correct.

1 Like

Re: Are Apostles Selman And Suleiman Right About Errors Of Paul's Teachings?(Videos) by being(m): 7:56pm On Mar 08
The entire new testament was written to Christians.. Do u count it ordinary that the letters in the epistles are the ones that were cannonized? Do u know hw many letters have been written to Christians ? Christians had better not follow this heresy so that their inheritance will not be deducted from like Rev 22:19 warns.
Because the next heresy after this is all of Paul is wrong, all of John is wrong, James is wrong &revelation is an hallucination!!
Whereas the gospels itself cannot be understood well except with the light of the epistles
Christians should run from this wrong doctrine

2 Likes

Re: Are Apostles Selman And Suleiman Right About Errors Of Paul's Teachings?(Videos) by Jackanda1(m): 8:08pm On Mar 08
jesusjnr2020:

Becareful o, less you're are decieved.

This person they call satan is very crafty, he can even manipulate the highest anointed man of GOD.

Remember he asked to sieve peter like wheat. And he almost did.

8 Likes

Re: Are Apostles Selman And Suleiman Right About Errors Of Paul's Teachings?(Videos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:27pm On Mar 08
Jackanda1:
Becareful o, less you're are decieved.

This person they call satan is very crafty, he can even manipulate the highest anointed man of GOD.

Remember he asked to sieve peter like wheat. And he almost did.
You're funny. Thanks for your concern though but Satan can never deceive anyone to fully follow the teachings of Jesus. Never! He knows it's the worst thing that could ever happen to his kingdom and works. He's not as ignorant as most Christians are.

Hence why he supports the deviation of focus of the church from the teachings of Jesus because that gives him the chance to exploit, as that makes the church weaker and more vulnerable to his devices.

So it's people like you that haven't fully started following the teachings of Jesus that should be careful.

That's the reason you could still be deceived to become an atheist despite being a former believer. Anyone who fully follows the teachings of Jesus can never be deceived by the devil to become atheist. Never!

What do think Jesus meant when He said anyone who keep His Words is as a wise man that builds his house upon a Rock which cannot be fell by the storms? Matthew 7;24-25

But it's those who embraces all the man-made ideas and traditions being taught as doctrines in the church that are susceptible to such devices because their foundation is not as sure.

You very well know what atheism was like here and how it had ravaged this section prior to my arrival here. It wasn't a coincidence that it took someone who fully kept the teachings of Christ to stem the tide and for that trend to reverse via the conversion of a well-known NL atheist and up til now atheism has not still fully recovered.

It's not a coincidence that it's the same Christian that concerns atheists the most here over 5 years later, including the person you very well know is brain behind the movement here.

That's the kind of power the teachings of Jesus could give to those who fully follow them, which would distinguish from the rest.

I proffer the teachings of Jesus to you today, because that's the only thing that can make you to become likewise, as a wise man that built his house on a rock which can never be felled by any storms the devil could muster. That's what Jesus who you claim is your Lord said Himself.
Re: Are Apostles Selman And Suleiman Right About Errors Of Paul's Teachings?(Videos) by Auki: 10:44pm On Mar 08
Paul teaching:

Trinity and subtle introduction to polytheism

Divinity of Jesus: Jesus has no power other what God decides.
Re: Are Apostles Selman And Suleiman Right About Errors Of Paul's Teachings?(Videos) by Kobojunkie: 10:54pm On Mar 08
Jackanda1:
Understand the meaning of the word Inspired abeg! undecided
in·spired

1. of extraordinary quality, as if arising from some external creative impulse.
2. (of air or another substance) that is breathed in.
And note how vastly different it is from the meaning of the word True
true

1. in accordance with fact or reality.
2. accurate or exact.

The word Inspired does not share meaning with the word True, not even in the dictionary, so why do you mistake the one for the other, for Pete's sake? Ask yourself where that notion that they both have the same meaning comes from, and be honest with yourself for once. undecided
Re: Are Apostles Selman And Suleiman Right About Errors Of Paul's Teachings?(Videos) by Kobojunkie: 10:58pm On Mar 08
LordIsaac:
■ Let them keep picking and choosing what they believe in Scriptures.
■ There’s a curse hanging on whoever preaches any other doctrine. There’s nothing like “Teachings of Christ” vs “Teachings of Paul.” All Scripture, all, is given by the inspiration of God’s word…and is profitable for doctrine…reproof…correction…. Scripture affirms that a time like this will come. I pray you don’t fall from this end-time deceit by trying to remove the ancient landmark!
1. But that is exactly what all 47,000 denominations/sects of the religion of Christianity are notorious for doing. Do you think you are any different from them? I can prove to you that you are not. grin

2. Understand the meaning of the word Inspired abeg! undecided
in·spired

1. of extraordinary quality, as if arising from some external creative impulse.
2. (of air or another substance) that is breathed in.
And note how vastly different it is from the meaning of the word True
true

1. in accordance with fact or reality.
2. accurate or exact.

The word Inspired does not share meaning with the word True, not even in the dictionary, so why do you mistake the one for the other, for Pete's sake? Ask yourself where that notion that they both have the same meaning comes from, and be honest with yourself for once. undecided
Re: Are Apostles Selman And Suleiman Right About Errors Of Paul's Teachings?(Videos) by Kobojunkie: 11:08pm On Mar 08
being:
■The entire new testament was written to Christians.. Do u count it ordinary that the letters in the epistles are the ones that were cannonized?
■ Do u know hw many letters have been written to Christians ? Christians had better not follow this heresy so that their inheritance will not be deducted from like Rev 22:19 warns.
■ Because the next heresy after this is all of Paul is wrong, all of John is wrong, James is wrong
■ &revelation is an hallucination!!
Whereas the gospels itself cannot be understood well except with the light of the epistles. Christians should run from this wrong doctrine
1. That is not true at all. What you know today as your New Testament which includes the letters of Paul and the other apostles were not recognized until centuries later as the same. During the 40 years after the death of Jesus Christ, the only texts that were considered Gospel by the followers of Jesus Christ were the Gospel writings and nothing else. The book of Revelation was added much later to the list. The letters of the apostles, as the Catholic Enterprise informed you were included much later as part of what you refer to as the New Testament. undecided

2. It doesn't matter how many letters were written as Jesus Christ sent His disciples out to preach only that which He gave to them and nothing more.

3. There are errors to be found in almost all of the letters. If you paid close attention to the teachings of Jesus Christ contained in the Gospels, you would be quick to spot them but it seems most of you don't care for any of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant and Law in the Kingdom of God.

4. Revelations was not written as an opinion piece as well as all of the letters. Rather, the Book of Revelations was instead presented as a record of visions given to John while he was away — not exiled— on the Island of Patmos, and this was before 70AD mind you. undecided

5. That is the greatest lie ever told by the religion of Christianity to its many gullible adherents. The apostles who were mostly lay men when they encountered Jesus Christ were able to understand Him. Thousands who heard Him preach understood Him. So why do you believe the lie you have been fed by your religious mogs that you cannot understand the same Jesus Christ except if you visit the opinions of men written in letters? undecided
Re: Are Apostles Selman And Suleiman Right About Errors Of Paul's Teachings?(Videos) by Frigga13: 6:04am On Mar 09
Born again children of God must be careful.. this is the end time and Lucifer has creeped in to distort the word of life

Now separating the word of God.

As for me and my household... we will serve the living God and his word is a light unto our feet .

Let those that believe God love them more than Paul and speaks to them .. continue to deceive themselves with their prophets and pastors

Haba!

And many sheeples will fall for this ..

Thank God for the Holy Spirit ..

Tomorrow another will raise and argue another part of the word and lead as souls as plenty to hell

Thank God for the word of God ..

Some people will wake tomorrow and call God a liar .. and still preach his word ..

God be merciful unto humanity
Re: Are Apostles Selman And Suleiman Right About Errors Of Paul's Teachings?(Videos) by Kobojunkie: 6:13am On Mar 09
Frigga13:
■ Born again children of God must be careful.. this is the end time and Lucifer has creeped in to distort the word of life Now separating the word of God. As for me and my household... we will serve the living God and his word is a light unto our feet . Let those that believe God love them more than Paul and speaks to them .. continue to deceive themselves with their prophets and pastors Haba! And many sheeples will fall for this .. Thank God for the Holy Spirit .. Tomorrow another will raise and argue another part of the word and lead as souls as plenty to hell.Thank God for the word of God .. Some people will wake tomorrow and call God a liar .. and still preach his word .. God be merciful unto humanity
What proof do you currently have that you are born-again? You claim you have the Holy Spirit yet you made one of the classical mistakes of the religiously deluded which is that this is the end-time. End time of what? Jesus Christ has yet to return so you couldn't be referring to the Endtime of the Kingdom of God? undecided
And then there is the claim you made regarding your household. Jesus Christ said those who will follow Him will abandon their household to serve Him but here you are holding tight to your household proclaiming you will serve God with them... how? Who is this holy spirit you pretend you have who seems to continuously cause you to spew forth that which contradicts Jesus Christ left and right abeg? Why choose blindness when the truth of God is right in front of you same as it has been for over a thousand years? undecided
Re: Are Apostles Selman And Suleiman Right About Errors Of Paul's Teachings?(Videos) by Frigga13: 6:17am On Mar 09
Kobojunkie:
What proof do you currently have that you are born-again? You claim you have the Holy Spirit yet you made one of the classical mistakes of the religiously deluded which is that this is the end-time. End time of what? undecided
And then there is the claim you made regarding your household. Jesus Christ said those who will follow Him will abandon their household to serve Him but here you are holding tight to your household proclaiming you will serve God with them... how? Who is this holy spirit you pretend you have who seems to continuously cause you to spew forth that which contradicts Jesus Christ left and right abeg? Why choose blindness when the truth of God is right in front of you same as it has been for over a thousand years? undecided

I don’t have time for junkies ..

Yawn

Next!

2 Likes

Re: Are Apostles Selman And Suleiman Right About Errors Of Paul's Teachings?(Videos) by Kobojunkie: 6:18am On Mar 09
Frigga13:
■ I don’t have time for junkies .. Yawn Next!
From all indications, you don't even have time for Jesus Christ at all as you seem chock full of the religious lies of your pastors and mogs and content with just that as it is. Continue! lipsrsealed
Re: Are Apostles Selman And Suleiman Right About Errors Of Paul's Teachings?(Videos) by Frigga13: 6:19am On Mar 09
I
Kobojunkie:
From all indications, you don't have time for Jesus Christ at all as you seem chock full of the religion of your pastors and mogs and content with just that as it is. lipsrsealed

k

Is that all?

Silly

1 Like

Re: Are Apostles Selman And Suleiman Right About Errors Of Paul's Teachings?(Videos) by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:31am On Mar 09
Jesus conferred the title "APOSTLES" on twelve Jewish men whom he selected among his many disciples {Luke 6:13} this means that the apostles of Christ were part of a group that has been following Jesus for some time they he didn't just pick anyone randomly from among unbelievers to be chosen as apostle.

Now Jesus expressly stated that these twelve Jewish men are to oversee the Christians in Judea (Jewish disciples of Christ) until the destruction of Jerusalem because they will stand as his witnesses in the day of judgement against the Israelites that God actually fulfilled His promise regarding the Messiah He will send through the lineage of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob {Matthew 19:28} so they must leave Jerusalem! Act 1:4

But Jesus promised that his disciples will be found in all the corners of the earth {Matthew 28:19-20; Act 1:8} so how will that be possible if they don't leave Jerusalem?

That's why Jesus chose another apostle from among the new converts who has knowledge about the scriptures much more than all his Jewish disciples and also a multi lingual that is the Apostle Paul {Act 9:15; Romans 1:5; Galatians 2:7} Paul must be under the apostles in Jerusalem so whatever he is doing in all the places he travel to as a missionary he must report back to the twelve apostles in Jerusalem {Act 15:2; Galatians 2:1} this is necessary because Christ Jesus wanted all his disciples globally to have the same line of thought in their teachings! John 17:20-23

So the question to ask ourselves is:

Who appointed these so called apostles of today and who preached, taught and baptized them?

We all knew how Jesus established his group in the first century and made sure they're united in their teachings so where did these ones come from? smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Apostles Selman And Suleiman Right About Errors Of Paul's Teachings?(Videos) by Emusan(m): 3:31pm On Mar 09
MaxInDHouse:
So the question to ask ourselves is:

Who appointed these so called apostles of today and who preached, taught and baptized them?

Why limiting your question to TODAY and not to as early as 1890?

Who appointed Russell?

Who preached, taught and Baptised Russell?

1 Like

Re: Are Apostles Selman And Suleiman Right About Errors Of Paul's Teachings?(Videos) by MiddleDimension: 6:45pm On Mar 09
jesusjnr2020:
[Are Apostles Selman And Suleiman Right About Errors Of Paul's Teachings? (Videos)

Recently some of the most powerful and respected young Nigerian preachers around the world have come out to say some really interesting things about apostle Paul's teachings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSuqzXdeKTI?si=4PXOEMhD85TGgAXO

Now apostle Johnson Suleiman has followed suit to say that Jesus told him the teachings of grace by apostle Paul were not from Him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyhFavyWf1A?si=3nsHeyyO-aGB8Z-h

So could they be right that there were errors in apostle Paul's teachings or could they both be wrong at the same time?

God bless.

Daddy Freeze' shook them down to their very foundation, afterall! Today, they are beginning to go back to the drawing board and retracing their steps.
Re: Are Apostles Selman And Suleiman Right About Errors Of Paul's Teachings?(Videos) by Kobojunkie: 7:19pm On Mar 09
MiddleDimension:
Daddy Freeze' shook them down to their very foundation, afterall! Today, they are beginning to go back to the drawing board and retracing their steps.
So after swindling your lot with lies for all these many years, you would still consider seriously what they have to say? undecided
Re: Are Apostles Selman And Suleiman Right About Errors Of Paul's Teachings?(Videos) by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:54pm On Mar 09
Emusan:

Why limiting your question to TODAY and not to as early as 1890?
Who appointed Russell?
Who preached, taught and Baptised Russell?

He got baptized in a religion and continued till he decided to leave but he never bear the title "APOSTLE" neither did he speak against Paul!

1 Like

Re: Are Apostles Selman And Suleiman Right About Errors Of Paul's Teachings?(Videos) by MiddleDimension: 8:07pm On Mar 09
MaxInDHouse:

He got baptized in a religion and continued till he decided to leave but he never bear the title "APOSTLE" neither did he speak against Paul!

The question he asked you is who baptised your mentor in JW? Who taught him? The person that did that does not have a name?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What A Life's Journey With God Thought Me! / Ban Those Islamic Dressing Before They Kill Us / Fight The Good Fight:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.