Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Plight Of A Nigerian Corper - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Plight Of A Nigerian Corper (198 Views)

See What This Nigerian Corper Said As She Celebrates Her POP / Check Out This Busty Nigerian Corper In Camp / The Plight Of Corpers Serving In Abuja(fct) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plight Of A Nigerian Corper by Blaqbea: 5:26pm On Mar 08
Chai! I don't know how the incoming corp members will be able to manage this 33k inside this hardship , well for me I will be leaving soon,in the next three weeks I will say bye to this scam called Nysc, like seriously surviving in this country is not for the weak hearted, especially corp members,my gas finished, food stuff finished and I'm so scared of going to the market cos I know prices of everything is just times two of the normal price and I don't think they are working on reducing the prices of food stuff,Las las man go survive. cry cry
Re: Plight Of A Nigerian Corper by ExtraIncomes: 8:58pm On Mar 08
Blaqbea:
Chai! I don't know how the incoming corp members will be able to manage this 33k inside this hardship , well for me I will be leaving soon,in the next three weeks I will say bye to this scam called Nysc, like seriously surviving in this country is not for the weak hearted, especially corp members,my gas finished, food stuff finished and I'm so scared of going to the market cos I know prices of everything is just times two of the normal price and I don't think they are working on reducing the prices of food stuff,Las las man go survive. cry cry

Things Will Get Worse in The Economy As It Has Always Been Happening Since The LGAs Aren't Investing Rightly in The Cultivation of Food Items in Their Respective LGAs.

The Best Thing For You To Do is To Engage in FAST MERCHANDISE of Food Stuffs To Help You Boost Your Income Offline.

Also; Endeavour To Learn Highly Rewarding Digital Skills Like Data Analysis, Graphic Designs And Web Development So You Can Sell These Services As Gigs Locally And Internationally.

(1) (Reply)

The Victorious Life / Nysc Question / Chat Up If Interested In Starting Affliate Marketing Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.