Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,891 members, 7,852,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:29 AM

Selfless Sister: Lady Drains Savings To Fund Sister’s Law School Dreams - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Selfless Sister: Lady Drains Savings To Fund Sister’s Law School Dreams (236 Views)

Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) / The Selfless Service I Rendered To A Pregnant Lady / What's The Selfless Thing You've Ever Done For Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Selfless Sister: Lady Drains Savings To Fund Sister’s Law School Dreams by Sportsnewsupdat: 7:11pm On Mar 08
Despite being fatherless, Tolulope supported her sister's passion for law She emptied her savings, worked tirelessly to fund the hefty fees

"She became my second mother," her grateful sister proclaimed.

https://ikejabird.com/selfless-sister-lady-drains-savings-to-fund-sisters-law-school-dreams/
Re: Selfless Sister: Lady Drains Savings To Fund Sister’s Law School Dreams by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:01pm On Mar 08

Re: Selfless Sister: Lady Drains Savings To Fund Sister’s Law School Dreams by Shalommy(f): 8:22pm On Mar 08
La...click, la....mad! cheesy cheesy
Re: Selfless Sister: Lady Drains Savings To Fund Sister’s Law School Dreams by NoahHadNoArk: 8:34pm On Mar 08
La click la bend
Re: Selfless Sister: Lady Drains Savings To Fund Sister’s Law School Dreams by akaahs(m): 6:10pm On Mar 09
I have sponsored 4 of my siblings in both secondary and tertiary education, one is also a lawyer from my small salary and i didn't blow any trumpet. She isn't the first to empty account to sponsor her sister dreams.
Re: Selfless Sister: Lady Drains Savings To Fund Sister’s Law School Dreams by rooftops: 10:51pm On Mar 09
akaahs:
I have sponsored 4 of my siblings in both secondary and tertiary education, one is also a lawyer from my small salary and i didn't blow any trumpet. She isn't the first to empty account to sponsor her sister dreams.

She is not even the one blowing the trumpet, it is the sister who is grateful that is blowing the trumpet.
Even if she is the one, she deserves it o. Law school fee no be play o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Herbert Wigwe And The Lessons The Living Can Learn From The Dead / Total Clearance Sales (stock Items) / Any Lady Here In Ilorin??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.