Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,226 members, 7,815,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

How To Get Trade Test Certificate In Nigeria- An Essential Guide - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Get Trade Test Certificate In Nigeria- An Essential Guide (848 Views)

How Can I Get Trade Certification / 9 Essential Tips For Drivers This Harmattan Season / Essential Items You Should Have In Your Car Emergency Kit This Christmas Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Trade Test Certificate In Nigeria- An Essential Guide by Otyemmanuel(m): 8:38pm On Mar 08
When searching for a Job, if you are a skilled artisan, trade test certifications can help you land the specific job you are looking for. The Trade test certificate is only given to those who meet the required standards.
This article will help you discover how to get trade the certificate in Nigeria. It is essential for those who are seeking jobs or applying for major recruitment like Police, Frcn, Customs recruitments, etc.

In this article, we will discuss essential things concerning trade tests such as;

List Of Trade Test Courses In Nigeria
How Much Is Trade Test In Nigeria
Trade Test Certificate 1, 2 (3)
Where To Get Trade Test Certificate In Nigeria
Federal Ministry Of Labour And Productivity Trade Test
How Much Is Trade Test In Lagos
Where To Get Trade Test Certificate In Lagos

What is Trade Test?

To be employed in a Nigerian ministry, you need a trade test certificate, trade testing is therefore the process of testing and ascertaining the level of your skill or mastery in a particular profession. Trade Test Certificate can be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd class. The Trade Test Certificate is issued after an artisan proves beyond a reasonable doubt that they are skilled in their profession.

List of Trade Test Courses in Nigeria.

Before proceeding to check how to get trade test certifications in Nigeria, we'll, first of all, see the list of available trade test courses in Nigeria.

In response to the high level of unemployment in Nigeria, the Federal government has set up a committee whose primary duty is to reduce unemployment. They are therefore saddled with the responsibility of issuing Trade Test Certificates via accredited Trade Test Training centers in Nigeria with an upgraded Trade Testing Syllabus.

To get a trade test certificate, you need at least 3 years of work experience. Additionally, some trade test requires education qualification t prove your specialization. Below are some trade test courses in Nigeria.

Electrical Fitting
Electrician work (D&I)
Filming/Event videographer
Automotive Mechatronics
Blacksmith
Bricklaying & Masonry
Cabinet Making
Carpentry & Joinery
Metal Fabrication
Metal Machining
Beads making
Hats making
Scaffolding work
Auto Mechanics
Audio Visual Equipment Mechanic
Auto Electrician Work
Carpentry (Boat making)
Ceramic, Brick & Pottery making
Coach Building
Computer craftwork
Driver Mechanic work
Driver Mechanic work (EMM)
Pipe welding
Aluminum work
Automotive Mechatronics
Satellite Dish and Telephone Mechanic work
Plant and Generator Mechanic work
Glass and plastic work
Marine Mechanic work
Driver/ Mechanics work
Piggery
Poultry
Motor body Building
Spray Painting Stream Fitt.
Tailoring
Television Mechanic work
Turnpiking Vulcanizing & Tire work
Weaving (Textile)
Weaving (Blind)
Welding (Gas)
Plaster of Paris (P.O.P)
Tiling

New and modern craft like pop work has also been included. This list provides you with different crafts that you can get Trade Test Certifications on. Go through the list to know when your craft is included.

Where and How to Get Trade Test Certificate in Nigeria
Please click this link to get he complete details.

(1) (Reply)

I Need The Code To Unlock My Radio In My 2003 Honda Accord. / I Need Help ! / How Good Is Lexus E300?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.