Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

My Sis Shaved My Hair In My Sleep. GOD Of Chosen Reverses Arrow Back To Sender. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Sis Shaved My Hair In My Sleep. GOD Of Chosen Reverses Arrow Back To Sender. (166 Views)

10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) / Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen / Midnight Back To Sender Prayer Points (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sis Shaved My Hair In My Sleep. GOD Of Chosen Reverses Arrow Back To Sender. by Gospelpreacher1: 9:01pm On Mar 08
MY SISTER SHAVED MY HAIR WHILE I WAS ASLEEP AND MY PROBLEMS STARTED.
ONE ENCOUNTER WITH THE GOD OF CHOSEN CHANGED MY STORY.

Sister Blessing Godwin is from Edo state but residing in lagos . She came to testify and appreciate the Great GOD of CHOSEN for HIS Great DELIVERANCE in her life.

Her problems began in 2014. She had a fight with her sister .
Her sister threathened that she would deal with her. She said she will give her everlasting mark, she would make sure she does not get married and that she would spoil her name in the community.
Our sister said she knew her sister to be a hot tempered person, and so she just took it as mere words.

According to our sister, she began to see her sister in her dreams. She would come to attack and fight her seriously. After such dreams, physically her sister would come to fight her with the same cloths she saw her in dream.

On a certain day she went to the salon to make hair, and she discovered her hair was roundly and cleanly shaved at the back. She didnt take it as anything as felt it was as a result of relaxer. Not until she began to get encounters with various people she did not know and they will tell her to pray because has been taken from her.

The shaved hair refused to grow again. Her friends in school made mockery of her.
Her life suddenly turned, problems, afflictions and sicknesses of various kinds, hatreds everywhere. She began to bedwet at night. People hated her for no reasons.
No matter how good she is to people, she would be paid back with evil. She began to go from church to church and prophet to prophet. Some ended up wanting to sleep with her.
She fasted dry fasting and ended up with ulcers.

A young man approched her to marry her. In her mind, she thought in her mind, if this man knows her problems, he would run away.
The man waa serious to marry her. He invited her to his family house. While in the house she saw a chosen calendar hanged on the wall.
According to her, the man in the CHOSEN calendar was smiling at her. She alerted her fiancee and told him the man in xalendar keeps smiling at her. The young man was confused. He told her he didnt see any smile and that his mother is a Chosen.

That night she slept in her fiancees family house alongside his sister in her room.
Something mysterious happened! She discovered that just as she was about to bed wet, somebody tapped her. The man on suit she saw smiling in the calendar tapped her to wake up. She quickly ran to the restroomtp ease herself. That was how she was saved from embrassing herself that night.

Our sister said she got intrested in the church and told her fiancee she would love visit the church.
They came to lagos to spend christmas and they visited the Lord's Chosen Headquaters.

According to our Sister, As GOD servant was praying she was suprised he mentioned her case specifically.
He said, There is someone here! Something has been taken from you, there is a mark on your body that even you yourself you know something has left you. They also said to you, come and make it let me see. I CANCEL the evil in JESUS Name. Inasmuch as you are hearing my voice, you will make it in JESUS Name.

Our sister said that was the last thing she heard! What happened next, she collasped under the anointing. Our sister said she could not believe what was happening to her as she has never fallen in her life .

Few days after the Encounter with the GOD of Chosen, her hair began to grow back. Her friends , herself and everyone who knew her predicaments could not believe it.
Ther hair that refused to grow for 5yrs , just one Encounter with the GOD of CHOSEN changed her matter.

Her sister called her and began to beg her for forgiveness. God of Chosen dealt ruthlessly with her Sister.
She had her wedding. GOD of CHOSEN turned her life around for good.

She also Testified on how the GOD of CHOSEN mysteriously and miraculously brought her brother out if Jail after the Declaration of GOD'S Servant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJfonNmKPgU?si=G6HNrNZnFiC8DfjT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sis Shaved My Hair In My Sleep. GOD Of Chosen Reverses Arrow Back To Sender. by Kobojunkie: 9:08pm On Mar 08
It seems this god of chosen targets people consumed by fears and anxieties — paranoid individuals — to sap his kind of glory from. Wetin be an everlasting mark from a mortal for crying out loud? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Sis Shaved My Hair In My Sleep. GOD Of Chosen Reverses Arrow Back To Sender. by Namaster: 9:14pm On Mar 08
Kobojunkie:
It seems this god of chosen targets people consumed by fears and anxieties — paranoid individuals — to sap his kind of glory from. Wetin be an everlasting mark from a mortal for crying out loud? undecided

That church has a magnetic pull that is irresistible to EXTREMELY dumb folks.
Re: My Sis Shaved My Hair In My Sleep. GOD Of Chosen Reverses Arrow Back To Sender. by immortalcrown(m): 9:15pm On Mar 08
So dumb.
Re: My Sis Shaved My Hair In My Sleep. GOD Of Chosen Reverses Arrow Back To Sender. by osmosis101(m): 9:46pm On Mar 08
Chai
Re: My Sis Shaved My Hair In My Sleep. GOD Of Chosen Reverses Arrow Back To Sender. by Lucifyre: 8:04pm On Mar 09
Im sure the "Relazer" has eaten this one's hair and gone further to eat the brain cells.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Candles Used In Celestial Church Of Christ? / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.