Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Owl Meat - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Owl Meat (40113 Views)

Big Balls Bush Meat Caught Inside My Old Grandma Car Engine(photo) / What Could Have Brought This Lonely Big Owl Into Our Compound?(pictures) / Slay Queen Caught Bush Meat, Prepares Delicious Pepper Soup (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owl Meat by Quelme: 12:09pm On Mar 09
TinubuThief:

E pain am ntooor

I believe you are talking to your miserable father
street urchin. You go cry blood tire like your lord and saviour, Peter Gringory Peter Obi the third class graduate.
Re: Owl Meat by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:09pm On Mar 09
u chop dat thing wit em okpolo eyes?

una dey crase, Allah!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owl Meat by Rejoice28(f): 12:10pm On Mar 09
This is hideous

Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Owl Meat by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:12pm On Mar 09
Jewessgratitud3:
Hey!!! God God God!!!.. you ate an owl too? Ha!

See people don't know the implication of some of the things they do. In future when you start giving birth to strange looking children you won't know it's as a result of some extreme things you did or awkward meals you ate.

Who eats owl? How many meat dey this thing now? Anyways most people on nairaland are not human beings.

Jehovah!

Ladies beware. Before you date or marry any nairalander jukwa ajuju, ask questions because majority of the men here dey eat ajor food.

Re: Owl Meat by OgaTheTop2: 12:15pm On Mar 09
Oh God! How can a sane human eat this innocent owl? This beats my imagination. Omoh!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Owl Meat by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:16pm On Mar 09
GGIA:
Why does the third picture look like a Nigerian girl in a totally submissive position? cool

angry
If I say people should not forget to drink water to stay hydrated while they suffer, One moderator will ban me till 2034 again angry
Comrade, u too sef chop 10yrs ban?
grin

Re: Owl Meat by marsup: 12:29pm On Mar 09
What is wrong with you people?
Re: Owl Meat by ADSP116(m): 12:42pm On Mar 09
Oga you mean say you go chop this creature that has the replica of alien 👽...any way I will not be surprised to see you opening another thread tomorrow complaining of sighting a UFO around your house.
Re: Owl Meat by TinubuThief: 12:58pm On Mar 09
Quelme:
street urchin. You go cry blood tire like your lord and saviour, Peter Gringory Peter Obi the third class graduate.
Hungry man, na ebin pawa go finally quench you and your generation olodo
Re: Owl Meat by Parrot69: 1:03pm On Mar 09
Quelme:
bastard he goat.

Fatherless and motherless he goat.
Your mama born animal thinking say she born human being.
Na motor go crush that your papa head before this month runs out.
Just save this comment for reference.
Son of a retired prostitutè
Re: Owl Meat by Maxtipulation(m): 1:21pm On Mar 09
You just eat a witch
Re: Owl Meat by Olaolex: 1:26pm On Mar 09
Brushstrokes20:
Na so grin🤣🤣🤣🤣😀😀
Re: Owl Meat by Quelme: 1:27pm On Mar 09
TinubuThief:

Hungry man, na ebin pawa go finally quench you and your generation olodo
you wen poverty dey smell follow. Wretched bastard.
Re: Owl Meat by Quelme: 1:28pm On Mar 09
Parrot69:

Your mama born animal thinking say she born human being.
Na motor go crush that your papa head before this month runs out.
Just save this comment for reference.
Son of a retired prostitutè
you can tell your cursed family to save the comment.

Wretched soul. Your wailing just start.
Re: Owl Meat by NEIGHBOUR(m): 1:35pm On Mar 09
You just ate an ancestor going on an evil errand. 😂😂😂
Re: Owl Meat by LZAA: 1:39pm On Mar 09
Jewessgratitud3:

See people don't know the implication of some of the things they do. In future when you start giving birth to strange looking children you won't know it's as a result of some extreme things you did or awkward meals you ate.

Who eats owl? How many meat dey this thing now? Anyways most people on nairaland are not human beings.

Jehovah!

Ladies beware. Before you date or marry any nairalander jukwa ajuju, ask questions because majority of the men here dey eat ajor food.
Nothing spiritual about killing an owl ffs
It's just that owls especially in Africa where poaching/indiscriminate hinting is rampant are likely to go extinct if people like op are not checked
Gerrit?

1 Like

Re: Owl Meat by Jewessgratitud3: 1:43pm On Mar 09
LZAA:

Nothing spiritual about killing an owl ffs
It's just that owls especially in Africa where poaching/indiscriminate hinting is rampant are likely to go extinct if people like op are not checked
Gerrit?

Yes the aspect of endangering those species too also counts. How many owls do we still have left in Nigeria wey this one carry the thing roast am chop? The next thing na human beings dem go begin roast chop when they are done with animals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owl Meat by Awoleesu(m): 1:43pm On Mar 09
Aha! Na wa oooo

Eiye awon irumole ni ke!!

Puke..
Re: Owl Meat by Sctests: 1:49pm On Mar 09
Quelme:
if you can send me your number, let's do a video call.

Not everyone is as deplorable as you.

UK and Australia na mate economically?

UK gave birth to Australia, so respect your elders.

When you live with kangaroos 🦘, you start behaving like one. I'm not surprised.

Oga, you are all these yet you sound like a poverty-stricken agbado man. Why do like Tinubu by the way? grin

When you been dey hustle to see food chop, you contacted me. I get receipts. I sabi you well. I go open your nyash for public. grin
Re: Owl Meat by sageb: 1:54pm On Mar 09
Davidic1999:
Na economy cause am o shocked
Ebin pawa o
wahala in Agbado kingdom
Re: Owl Meat by TinubuThief: 1:58pm On Mar 09
Quelme:
you wen poverty dey smell follow. Wretched bastard.
E pain am grin

Your mama smelly infested towtow grin
Re: Owl Meat by Omoawoke: 2:04pm On Mar 09
Davidic1999:

Ebin pawa o

This is a crime in some countries, if you kill this kind of bird, you will face prosecution

2 Likes

Re: Owl Meat by hustla(m): 2:22pm On Mar 09
lastkingsman:

You remember those early Sabinus Skit wey Edu give am vulture Sabi nwa think say na Chicken? grin

LMAO Exactlyyyy
Re: Owl Meat by jaephoenix(m): 2:25pm On Mar 09
Jewessgratitud3:

Jehovah!

The more religious one gets, the more ignorant they become. You're a prime example, my good lady. Educate yourself, at least for your children

1 Like

Re: Owl Meat by LZAA: 2:36pm On Mar 09
Jewessgratitud3:

Yes the aspect of endangering those species too also counts. How many owls do we still have left in Nigeria wey this one carry the thing roast am chop? The next thing na human beings dem go begin roast chop when they are done with animals.
Lols😄😄😄
True 👍
Re: Owl Meat by TheGreatIYANU: 2:40pm On Mar 09
Op, you should be tied to a stake and properly flogged
Re: Owl Meat by Wanta(m): 2:40pm On Mar 09
Omo, u nah get mind ooo
Re: Owl Meat by TheGreatIYANU: 2:41pm On Mar 09
StraightGaay:
Angel Gabe should do it know, I repeat blow the damn thing now.

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Owl Meat by Nicepoker(m): 2:53pm On Mar 09
Jewessgratitud3:

Jehovah!

Last last na owl hunter you go settle down with. Time is running grin
Re: Owl Meat by 4KNGOATS(m): 2:53pm On Mar 09
Davidic1999:

Ebin pawa o
Awon Asiare
Re: Owl Meat by Parrot69: 3:03pm On Mar 09
Quelme:
you can tell your cursed family to save the comment.

Wretched soul. Your wailing just start.
Coming from a Retired Olosho son.
Go fuçk your mama totò there!
Bastărd.
A living Pig is better than your father.
Re: Owl Meat by danzaki63: 3:10pm On Mar 09
If you can eat this thing, then you can eat any meat !!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is This Called In Your Language? / My Egusi Soup With Scent Leaves Recipe.. / 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Bananas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.