Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Watch The Moment Anthony Joshua Defeated Francis Ngannou - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Watch The Moment Anthony Joshua Defeated Francis Ngannou (472 Views)

Francis Ngannou: 15-Month-Old Son Of Former UFC Champion And Boxer Dies / Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) / Photo: Moment Anthony Joshua Was Announced Winner Across Wembley & California (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch The Moment Anthony Joshua Defeated Francis Ngannou by 50shot(m): 1:52am On Mar 09
Anthony Joshua is back! đŸ”¥đŸ”¥

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZlW21E3dZI?si=ZDurrOLFqYlmTk3F
Re: Watch The Moment Anthony Joshua Defeated Francis Ngannou by deji17: 1:52am On Mar 09
AJ my man!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Watch The Moment Anthony Joshua Defeated Francis Ngannou by princeabdul(m): 1:53am On Mar 09
Even avatar will be so proud, I respect the bending

4 Likes

Re: Watch The Moment Anthony Joshua Defeated Francis Ngannou by ehemwhy(m): 1:54am On Mar 09
You stay up for an entertaining fight and then you get this early result.
Brutal knockout from AJ . Even Fury was impressed !
The landscape of Boxing is ruined.
Tyson fury got Bamboozled by Ngannou on his debut.
Deontay Wilder got destroyed on his return match
and forgotten AJ has destroyed Ngannou.

The whole landscape is confusing.

3 Likes

Re: Watch The Moment Anthony Joshua Defeated Francis Ngannou by fergie001: 1:55am On Mar 09
Nice one, omo iya mi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch The Moment Anthony Joshua Defeated Francis Ngannou by ridwintin89(m): 1:59am On Mar 09
Good one from AJ,I am super excited.Happy Mood
Re: Watch The Moment Anthony Joshua Defeated Francis Ngannou by wrongman665(m): 2:00am On Mar 09
Francis should go to Court. grin

1 Like

Re: Watch The Moment Anthony Joshua Defeated Francis Ngannou by Ololanla: 2:08am On Mar 09
AJ is back!
Re: Watch The Moment Anthony Joshua Defeated Francis Ngannou by swiych(m): 2:14am On Mar 09
Them need to return my money, just 2 rounds?

1 Like

Re: Watch The Moment Anthony Joshua Defeated Francis Ngannou by Ladiesdoctor(m): 4:58am On Mar 09
No mind Cameroon, they think say they can rub shoulders with Naija.

Ngannou chop beating no be small
Re: Watch The Moment Anthony Joshua Defeated Francis Ngannou by seunmsg(m): 5:31am On Mar 09
Joshua knocked Ngannou’s soul out of his body. His boxing career is dead and buried. There is no coming back to boxing again after the fight. He should go back quietly to MMA.

1 Like

Re: Watch The Moment Anthony Joshua Defeated Francis Ngannou by Spandau: 5:33am On Mar 09
seunmsg:
Joshua knocked Ngannou’s soul out of his body. His boxing career is dead and buried. There is no coming back to boxing again after the fight. He should go back quietly to MMA.

Same thing I plan to do to you, Kadoso.
Re: Watch The Moment Anthony Joshua Defeated Francis Ngannou by Blackfire(m): 8:07am On Mar 09
Rigged

grin
Re: Watch The Moment Anthony Joshua Defeated Francis Ngannou by Cassandraloius: 9:19am On Mar 09
cheesy
Re: Watch The Moment Anthony Joshua Defeated Francis Ngannou by NaijaphiliaBlog: 9:33am On Mar 09

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Be In Brazil By Saturday... / Super Eagles Bonus Dispute Over 'for Now' - Enyeama / Mikel Denies Galatasaray Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.