Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,696 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Welcome To The City Of Ado-ekiti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome To The City Of Ado-ekiti (2676 Views)

Matawalle’s Appointees Were ‘Chief Guests’ At Turbaning Of Ado Aleru - Abdul / Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos / Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To The City Of Ado-ekiti by christejames(m): 3:08pm On Mar 09
Why is human activity scanty in the city? undecided

The long bridge is not in use, abi the govt dey toll am? shocked

Cool city though.
Re: Welcome To The City Of Ado-ekiti by Dream25: 3:14pm On Mar 09
aariwa:
Lagos was a former federal capital built for every Nigerian and belongs to every Nigerian , that’s why millions of Nigerians will continue to troop into Lagos because the state represents the beauty of one Nigeria
Lagos is a yorubaland, and it's Yoruba first before any other ethnic... Don't bring your nonsense into yorubaland to claim example...

Use Owerri or whatever village you come from for example..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To The City Of Ado-ekiti by aariwa(m): 4:09pm On Mar 09
Dream25:

Lagos is a yorubaland, and it's Yoruba first before any other ethnic... Don't bring your nonsense into yorubaland to claim example...

Use Owerri or whatever village you come from for example..
story . If anambra or Enugu was a former federal capital where the collective wealth of Nigeria from oil boom was spent to develop till IBB left dodan barracks for abuja in 1991, I would have said same for those states, so as long as Nigeria practice federalism and one Nigeria Lagos belongs to every Nigerian and the reason millions of Nigerians will continue trooping into Lagos daily to develop, live in it and do business. Lagos belongs to no tribe

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To The City Of Ado-ekiti by iamtardey: 4:53pm On Mar 09
NorthernAgender:
Please where are you from.
from there , from here 👀 you get?
Re: Welcome To The City Of Ado-ekiti by Dream25: 5:40pm On Mar 09
aariwa:
story . If anambra or Enugu was a former federal capital where the collective wealth of Nigeria from oil boom was spent to develop till IBB left dodan barracks for abuja in 1991, I would have said same for those states, so as long as Nigeria practice federalism and one Nigeria Lagos belongs to every Nigerian and the reason millions of Nigerians will continue trooping into Lagos daily to develop, live in it and do business. Lagos belongs to no tribe
Lagos belong to Yoruba people, na covetousness and envy dey make you claim another ethnic land fool...

Your people no get ethnic land?.. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To The City Of Ado-ekiti by Godfullsam(m): 6:24pm On Mar 09
BrodaBenad:
Look at how the City is empty smiley

All of them don run go Lagos grin

Look at how they're avoiding to show those brown roofs in the horizons cheesy

I hope you and your blodas from the sad yeast won't jump on the next available night bus going to Ado Ekiti?

We know you guys very well....

You are not welcome to Ekiti state pls o.
Leave the deserted quiet city laidat.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welcome To The City Of Ado-ekiti by Shawnnn01: 6:36pm On Mar 09
A city does not have to be stinking n filthy like Aba to be a capital

Cindypresh:

The capital city have good roads and some visible government infrastructure like that university and bus station.

But where do the people live?? The area looks scanty for a capital city of a state undecided
BrodaBenad:

Cassandraloius:
The structures on ground looks deserted, but the environment looks clean.
BlackyOne:
The level of oloshoism for Ado nor be play ooo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welcome To The City Of Ado-ekiti by Shawnnn01: 6:42pm On Mar 09
When did lagoa start representing beauty of Nigeria ?! I tot you Igbos claim Lagos is not at par with other city like Joburg Cape town Cairo etc

aariwa:
Lagos was a former federal capital built for every Nigerian and belongs to every Nigerian , that’s why millions of Nigerians will continue to troop into Lagos because the state represents the beauty of one Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To The City Of Ado-ekiti by KashApp: 7:10pm On Mar 09
Jokerman:
Lol... Many Ado wey don run come Lagos 🤣🤣🤣...

Abeg any company don dey ado ?🤣😂
Like myself, I don run to Ibadan and many of my cousins are living in Lagos (all in Yoruba land). It will only become stupid if we run from Ekiti to the East or to the North.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To The City Of Ado-ekiti by BrodaBenad: 7:12pm On Mar 09
Shawnnn01:
A city does not have to be stinking n filthy like Aba to be a capital

You're typing this under one floating house in makoko
Re: Welcome To The City Of Ado-ekiti by Sheuns(m): 7:17pm On Mar 09
City or town?
Re: Welcome To The City Of Ado-ekiti by BrodaBenad: 7:19pm On Mar 09
Godfullsam:

I hope you and your blodas from the sad yeast won't jump on the next available night bus going to Ado Ekiti?

We know you guys very well....

You are not welcome to Ekiti state pls o.
Leave the deserted quiet city laidat.

Shut f up! Apart from Lagos SE states are better than those your rusty states thats why you all fled and be forming Lagosians that you are not!
I'm sure you are typing this under one bridge in Lagos ewu

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To The City Of Ado-ekiti by BrodaBenad: 7:21pm On Mar 09
KashApp:
Like myself, I don run to Ibadan and many of my cousins are living in Lagos (all in Yoruba land). It will only become stupid if we run from Ekiti to the East or to the North.

There are more Yorubas in the north than Igbos

That remains a fact
Re: Welcome To The City Of Ado-ekiti by paramakina202: 7:21pm On Mar 09
Cassandraloius:
The structures on ground looks deserted, but the environment looks clean.

All man of Ado Ekiti dey Lagos dey form Lagosian.
Re: Welcome To The City Of Ado-ekiti by ivandragon: 7:50pm On Mar 09
Nairaland has turned to 'racistland'
Re: Welcome To The City Of Ado-ekiti by Jokerman(m): 8:12pm On Mar 09
KashApp:

Nothing wrong if you go to the east or North....

I know many who are in various parts of the country
Re: Welcome To The City Of Ado-ekiti by searchng4love: 8:16pm On Mar 09
BrodaBenad:

Look at this cocaine sniffing mini terrorist janitor. A traitor, and a coward hiding behind ipob ESN...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welcome To The City Of Ado-ekiti by Rahkman: 8:29pm On Mar 09
AyeMoJuba:

The point is Lagos is Yoruba ..any Yoruba is right to claim ownership just an Igbo man from Anambra can lay claim to Abia
You don't come all the way from Ebinyi, a different tribe to come and be comparing yourself with an Oyo man in Lagos
With the constitution, you are only free to move but not to lay claim...we'll resist that always.

Whether you like it or not, this country will divide one day and you'll be forced to go back to the East but nobody will ask an Ondo man to leave Lagos.
even if this country divides igbo man go still buy up ur lands the only way u can remove an igbo man From lagos is through war but u cowards can't even face the hausas and fulanis decimating you in ur land,how do you intend to face all tribes in lagos?
Re: Welcome To The City Of Ado-ekiti by KashApp: 8:47pm On Mar 09
Jokerman:

Nothing wrong if you go to the east or North....

I know many who are in various parts of the country
Nothing is wrong of course and I have many people in the North too. I just dey pull your legs ni.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To The City Of Ado-ekiti by Godfullsam(m): 9:28pm On Mar 09
BrodaBenad:

Shut f up! Apart from Lagos SE states are better than those your rusty states thats why you all fled and be forming Lagosians that you are not!
I'm sure you are typing this under one bridge in Lagos ewu

Lol grin

But your goons are all over those rusty states, there are igbos even in our remote villages.

If your states are better, what stops you guys from staying in your sot ina circle?
Your states are better than other regions only in the internet grin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To The City Of Ado-ekiti by aariwa(m): 9:30pm On Mar 09
Shawnnn01:
When did lagoa start representing beauty of Nigeria ?! I tot you Igbos claim Lagos is not at par with other city like Joburg Cape town Cairo etc

suprised you people don’t believe in the beauty of one Nigeria when it comes to Lagos and Niger delta oil. I can see through the naked childish hypocrisy
Re: Welcome To The City Of Ado-ekiti by Dream25: 11:13pm On Mar 09
paramakina202:

All man of Ado Ekiti dey Lagos dey form Lagosian.
If dem no form lagosian, wetin dem go form?
Abian? undecided

1 Like

Re: Welcome To The City Of Ado-ekiti by AyeMoJuba: 11:13pm On Mar 09
Rahkman:
even if this country divides igbo man go still buy up ur lands the only way u can remove an igbo man From lagos is through war but u cowards can't even face the hausas and fulanis decimating you in ur land,how do you intend to face all tribes in lagos?

See senseless talk o

just wait make una succeed with ur Biafra...if we no go force u out and if u must stay, you will apply for visa...no one will sell land to a foreigner...it'd be agianst the law by then to sell land to anyone from Biafra

1 Like

Re: Welcome To The City Of Ado-ekiti by Dream25: 11:14pm On Mar 09
Rahkman:
Ranting of a poor man, if wishes were horse.. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To The City Of Ado-ekiti by Rahkman: 12:08am On Mar 10
AyeMoJuba:

See senseless talk o

just wait make una succeed with ur Biafra...if we no go force u out and if u must stay, you will apply for visa...no one will sell land to a foreigner...it'd be agianst the law by then to sell land to anyone from Biafra
and you think the original lagos indigenes will prefer to sell to you brown roof dwellers, people that also don't want you on their land when that day comes you will understand lagos no be yoruba land just wait
Re: Welcome To The City Of Ado-ekiti by aariwa(m): 2:23am On Mar 10
Dream25:

Lagos belong to Yoruba people, na covetousness and envy dey make you claim another ethnic land fool...

Your people no get ethnic land?.. cheesy
Lagos doesn’t belong to Yoruba people. It belongs to every and any Nigerian that finds themselves in Lagos. You can not covet Lagos from your remote village that’s 8 hours from Lagos. It’s just a pure fantasy of yours while the people that can afford Lagos are in a very good position to lay claim on Lagos
Re: Welcome To The City Of Ado-ekiti by xxxx999jon: 3:02am On Mar 10
Why do we like showcasing schools esp universities has a measure of development in the southwest? Where are the industrial areas the students will work after graduating?

Southwest has a long way to go to reclaim it's past glory abeg .. make we no lie ... Ado ekiti will get there one day , Rome was not built in a day to become a city .
Re: Welcome To The City Of Ado-ekiti by Pristine664: 4:04am On Mar 10
aariwa:

Calabar was FCT, Lokoja was FCT too.

btw, Lagos Island that was former FCT is less than 10% of the present Lagos State so give some credit to Yorubas for making Lagos what it is.
Re: Welcome To The City Of Ado-ekiti by Pristine664: 4:10am On Mar 10
Rahkman:

Come and vote for Obi or any Chinedu in Lagos in 2027 and let's see.

😂
Re: Welcome To The City Of Ado-ekiti by Pristine664: 4:12am On Mar 10
Rahkman:
and you think the original lagos indigenes will prefer to sell to you brown roof dwellers, people that also don't want you on their land when that day comes you will understand lagos no be yoruba land just wait

😂😂😂

You guys fixation on Lagos is really unbelievable.

Like wtf! 😂
Re: Welcome To The City Of Ado-ekiti by Typing: 8:39am On Mar 10
Ado-ekiti fine pass Enugu and Awka

Re: Welcome To The City Of Ado-ekiti by Usmanovic95(m): 9:05am On Mar 10
Leave pictures, tell us about the standard of living and cost of living.Tell us about economic condition of the place.These are what attract people in mass to the state and not just ordinary pictures.Oga no be foto we go chop.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos: Igbo Woman Gives N3m Lottery Cash To Beggar / Will Regional Parties Change Nigeria? / Some Disturbing Power Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.