Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,285 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years (33922 Views)

President Tinubu Departs For Lagos For Christmas-New Year Break. / Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter / President Tinubu Departs For France To Attend Financial Summit (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by sacajawea: 8:00am On Mar 09
money121:
Baba keep his family in USA
But struggle to make Nigeria better place grin grin Expensive Joke grin grin
Please my fellow nigerians
Incase you have the fund just jaapaa ooo grin grin
Our leader don't believe in this country again Won ti paa Nigeria saraa Wicked set of people sad

Just imagine grin grin grin

GOD BLESS NIGERIA cool cool
You spoke LiKe a Fool!
You've always been very annoying, but this is the height of it. Foolish, Odẹtic Dog

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Goodnewsforlife: 8:02am On Mar 09
Villa12:
you're cursed Mr Ronu Ebi Npa Wa grin
chinedu

At least it’s not a crime to come from your region, b proud of it now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by femi4: 8:02am On Mar 09
money121:
Our leader don't believe in this country again Won ti paa Nigeria saraa Wicked set of people sad

That's just the best way to fight for justice in a Country full of injustice.

His family would have been arrested by dss if they were here

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Sucolee(m): 8:02am On Mar 09
Sagtop:
Maaadallah...

5 Years Without S*x Isn't Easy, He Needs to Go & Change Oil in USA... cry

Ara Baba ti kun, Baba fe lo pumpu akamu wink
when another man dey chop his wife noodles
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by sacajawea: 8:02am On Mar 09
money121:

Yimu cheesy cheesy
What's yimu? Why that?
You be odẹ!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by lapintoz: 8:03am On Mar 09
And your ancestors.......😄

Villa12:
Tinubu is the worst black president on earth
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Villa12(m): 8:04am On Mar 09
Basic123:

Then ...its madness to support the fraud below that is people later packaged to be a Saint in desperate need for a president of their extraction

Picture 1-Ndigbo in 2013
Picture 2-Ndigbo 2023
another Ronu grin

I am in support of the masses not any politicians. A leader that failed to give the masses dividend of democracy should be thrown out of the office. Tinubu cannot be living large on tax payers money, while he keeps telling the masses to bear with him. Same story his predecessor Buhari said for good 8 years with nothing to show for it. A country whose masses cannot afford to feed, are not secured in their home/place of works and other places, a country whose government cabinet are mostly dominated by one particular tribe, a country whose leaders doesn't go to bed hungry like the masses, tell me what would come out of that government?

1 Like

Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by NinjaMetahuman: 8:05am On Mar 09
Villa12:
seriously these Yoruba people are giving other yorubas bad name in the public. Their plan is to destroy this country completely after supporting Buhari a colossal failure, they still went ahead to support Tinubu.
are you retarded or something?

Buhari incaserated someone, Tinubu released him, yet you are foaming in this mouth like a mad dog and blaming Tinubu and Yorubas for God knows what.

Who cursed your generation with stupidity?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Livingstone124: 8:06am On Mar 09
Good leaders are scarce in Nigeria . From Buhari to TINUBU. Oh God who did we offend in this country. This clueless govt have put the economic life of the poor in life support machine, only God can save us all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Villa12(m): 8:07am On Mar 09
Goodnewsforlife:
chinedu

At least it’s not a crime to come from your region, b proud of it now
I don tell you say if i be Yoruba but you claimed that I'm Igbo your life will be cut short, including that of your family. Amen. But if I'm Igbo claiming to be Yoruba my life and that of my family lives will be cut short. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by GreaterFuture(m): 8:07am On Mar 09
Judolisco:
Buhari really do people shege.... Sowore, kanu and igboho
Sowore and The other two should not be in the same Sentence. A huge abomination!

1 Like

Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Villa12(m): 8:10am On Mar 09
NinjaMetahuman:
are you retarded or something?

Buhari incaserated someone, Tinubu released him, yet you are foaming in this mouth like mad dog and blaming Tinubu and Yorubas for God knows what.

Who cursed your generation with stupidity?
why are you and other miserable Ronus supporting failure? You supported Buhari a known colossal failure for good 8 years, now you're supporting a failure promax, old frail man that loves seeing the poor masses suffer. Why?

1 Like

Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Goodnewsforlife: 8:14am On Mar 09
Villa12:
I don tell you say if i be Yoruba but you claimed that I'm Igbo your life will be cut short, including that of your family. Amen. But if I'm Igbo claiming to be Yoruba my life and that of my family lives will be cut short. Amen
all those things u used your hand to type will happen to your family in multiple folds

If in doubt, save d date

No cap, no long talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by israelmao(m): 8:15am On Mar 09
money121:

Sowore is trying unlike Reno Omokri who keeps cashing out by employing every means to influence his followers to believe in this oppressive government.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Villa12(m): 8:16am On Mar 09
rocknation62:

God bless you bro for your response
sometimes I'm ashamed to identify myself as a Yoruba guy because of these guys. They made a wrong choice consecutively by electing failure and failure promax into office

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Mandem2: 8:17am On Mar 09
money121:

Just imagine. Baba leave the comfort of USA to come Nigeria and selflessly and bravely put his life on the line for Nigerians. Na real Expensive joke.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by press9jatv: 8:17am On Mar 09
Mynd44:

Posted by Omoyele Sowore on X
wow that’s great. Sowore fight the war hard. He’s the greatest activist ever to fight it. He tried no be small. He even used technology to do it also.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Father4all: 8:19am On Mar 09
I don't like APC but Tinubu tried for Sawore for withdaring the case. He should be grateful
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Villa12(m): 8:19am On Mar 09
Goodnewsforlife:
all those things u used your hand to type will happen to your family in multiple folds

If in doubt, save d date

No cap, no long talk
Lol grin

You don change tone grin

That is what we sane and sensible yorubas has agreed to be doing for you useless set of Ronus. Once you call us Igbo for speaking the truth, ama gbeyin sepe ni, tiran tiran grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by slimfit1(m): 8:19am On Mar 09
aikyg:
He said it like he has been in prison in another country and is finally going home to his country. A lot of people who want to lead Nigeria, do not really act like Nigeria is their home. They set up safe homes in other countries and come to Nigeria to hustle. We need political leaders that are true Nigerians.

If you don't know a man's story shut up. Sowore doesn't has never managed any government property, he made is money from personal business go after government and Bank workers.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by ObalendeCMS: 8:20am On Mar 09
If you have the means, please JAPA!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Goodnewsforlife: 8:21am On Mar 09
Villa12:
Lol grin

You don change tone grin

That is what we sane and sensible yorubas has agreed to be doing for you useless set of Ronus. Once you call us Igbo for speaking the truth, ama gbeyin sepe ni, tiran tiran grin
joshua olowookere

I no get your time this morning

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Villa12(m): 8:21am On Mar 09
money121:

This is coming from you after supporting emilokan? Na now you know say your country is gone abi?

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by sulakishop(m): 8:22am On Mar 09
Bye bye to rada rada
grin grin grin grin
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Villa12(m): 8:23am On Mar 09
Goodnewsforlife:
joshua olowookere

I no get your time this morning
No i be chinedu na grin

Alaye baje omo irankiran

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by kunleiky(m): 8:31am On Mar 09
money121:

He should keep them in your family house.
Like you have more than rip to give.
No be the same Nigeria you dey?
Small appointment you go leave your own family for Naija? Ehn fine boy 2-face Janus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Akinpresident: 8:32am On Mar 09
twilliamx:

Lmao... Gbagbe oooshi.. ori yen so sha sugbon tinubu lo da le ni nu tubu nijiriya. Mo mo pe Ogbeni tinubu ko try rara sugbon oye ki osi dupe lo wo re

Jọwọ jẹ ki o rọrun
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Scholace: 8:34am On Mar 09
money121:

but you're one of those that supported the people that killed this country.
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Dalohad: 8:35am On Mar 09
Godada:

Nigeria will be great again

Na your skull you dey deceive. grin
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by NinjaMetahuman: 8:36am On Mar 09
Villa12:
why are you and other miserable Ronus supporting failure? You supported Buhari a known colossal failure for good 8 years, now you're supporting a failure promax, old frail man that loves seeing the poor masses suffer. Why?
now I confirmed you are absolutely retarded.

And Ogun will finish your generation like you cursed the other guy if you can't bring out proof of all these yamarring about supporting buhari for 8 years.

Ol0riburuku like you will just see thread and start derailing and dropping jabs against Yorubas like a cursed mofo..

Again, buhari incaserated someone and Tinubu released him. What are you blaming Tinubu for here that made you start throwing jabs at Yorubas, you this cursed scumbag.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Basic123: 8:37am On Mar 09
Villa12:
another Ronu grin

I am in support of the masses not any politicians. A leader that failed to give the masses dividend of democracy should be thrown out of the office. Tinubu cannot be living large on tax payers money, while he keeps telling the masses to bear with him. Same story his predecessor Buhari said for good 8 years with nothing to show for it. A country whose masses cannot afford to feed, are not secured in their home/place of works and other places, a country whose government cabinet are mostly dominated by one particular tribe, a country whose leaders doesn't go to bed hungry like the masses, tell me what would come out of that government?

Yes ...I am RONU......WELDONE OPONU 😆

You are not for the masses,you are for your POCKET..If not you will not be in support of this man his people declared A FRAUD in 2013 but repackaged for the FOOLS to vote for in 2023

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by lagosrd: 8:38am On Mar 09
money121:

That is how we Nigerians think. Debunk any of his allegations or keep quiet. See the kind of hunger in the land will also make you vulnerable in your community. If you're too young to understand what life is or you simple hate the truth just let us be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagosians Beat Kai Officials After They Nabbed & Beat Up A Recharge Card Seller / BREAKING: Wanted Boko Haram Member Arrested / Fayose's Presidential Declaration Address/Speech (Full Text & Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.