Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,674 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years (33926 Views)

President Tinubu Departs For Lagos For Christmas-New Year Break. / Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter / President Tinubu Departs For France To Attend Financial Summit (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Newyorkitis(m): 8:38am On Mar 09
aikyg:
He said it like he has been in prison in another country and is finally going home to his country. A lot of people who want to lead Nigeria, do not really act like Nigeria is their home. They set up safe homes in other countries and come to Nigeria to hustle. We need political leaders that are true Nigerians.

Such as who?

1 Like

Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Sleekfun: 8:42am On Mar 09
Don't enter Helicopter there ooo ... 2027 will soon come and you will come back again for another drag ... God bless Michael , God bless Nigeria .
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Tareq1105: 8:47am On Mar 09
Realdeals:
Sowore is a great man that fought oppression in his own ways. He'll surely return.

When he returns, tell to start with local council chairman or state house of assembly.

Presidency for Sowore is a tall order for him. He should be patient to learn. The violent don't take it by force in Nigeria. You have to be patient and keep your jokers to your chest. Making noise wouldn't work in Nigeria. We all saw how Tinubu was behaving like a mumu until he got it.
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by rocknation62(m): 8:48am On Mar 09
Villa12:
sometimes I'm ashamed to identify myself as a Yoruba guy because of these guys. They made a wrong choice consecutively by electing failure and failure promax into office

I’m also yoruba (full breed) & don’t make the mistake or be ashamed identifying yourself as one who always say the truth. Once you say anything about this nonsense administration, they tag you as ibo. Now their almighty Tinubu is clueless with his empty brain

1 Like

Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by money121(m): 8:53am On Mar 09
femi4:
That's just the best way to fight for justice in a Country full of injustice.

His family would have been arrested by dss if they were here
Ok i get ur point now
All is well
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by MEGAWATCH: 8:54am On Mar 09
naija4life247:
Look at the idiot that Tinubu just pitied and withdrew the case against in the spirit of "na our son". Better go and thank Tinubu, if not we will get you again as we did to the lord of the lost Jews Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, and put you in permanent detention

Does Tinubu has any choice in continuing with the case and of what benefits?

It will really help NIGERIA if most of you stop reasoning like slaves in slave camps.

Common be bold to talk like people who are citizens of NIGERIA that deserves the best.

Advise no be curse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by money121(m): 8:54am On Mar 09
sacajawea:

You spoke LiKe a Fool!
You've always been very annoying, but this is the height of it. Foolish, Odẹtic Dog
Awon molebi e ni fool
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by money121(m): 8:55am On Mar 09
Villa12:
This is coming from you after supporting emilokan? Na now you know say your country is gone abi?
So is a crime to support emilokan?
Abi na that one didn't let you progress in life
Oni ranu

1 Like

Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by money121(m): 8:56am On Mar 09
Olufemiolaolu:
So keeping his family abroad is a crime right? He was working abroad now. Abeg rest bro
Crime bi ti bawo?
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by dowa: 8:57am On Mar 09
money121:
Baba keep his family in USA
But struggle to make Nigeria better place grin grin Expensive Joke grin grin
Please my fellow nigerians
Incase you have the fund just jaapaa ooo grin grin
Our leader don't believe in this country again Won ti paa Nigeria saraa Wicked set of people sad

Just imagine grin grin grin

GOD BLESS NIGERIA cool cool
u dey mind them ?

1 Like

Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by money121(m): 8:57am On Mar 09
dowa:
u dey mind them ?
Awon ojelu
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Villa12(m): 8:57am On Mar 09
money121:

So is a crime to support emilokan?
Abi na that one didn't let you progress in life
Oni ranu
you that is progressing in life but live in a shit hole country that you claimed it's gone. I hope you know your children and family members are not immune to kidnapping or robbery?
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by money121(m): 8:58am On Mar 09
lagosrd:

That is how we Nigerians think. Debunk any of his allegations or keep quiet. See the kind of hunger in the land will also make you vulnerable in your community. If you're too young to understand what life is or you simple hate the truth just let us be.
As elder pls explain life to me
Or you keep quiet
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by money121(m): 9:00am On Mar 09
Villa12:
you that is progressing in life but live in a shit hole country that you claimed it's gone. I hope you know your children and family members are not immune to kidnapping or robbery?
Werey you are yet to answer my questn
Emilokan is your problem?
And you that leave in standard county hope you know ur family members are not immune to Gunshot?
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by money121(m): 9:00am On Mar 09
Scholace:
but you're one of those that supported the people that killed this country.
Becos i look like nigeria politician to u undecided
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by money121(m): 9:01am On Mar 09
kunleiky:

He should keep them in your family house.
Like you have more than rip to give.
No be the same Nigeria you dey?
Small appointment you go leave your own family for Naija? Ehn fine boy 2-face Janus
He can keep them for your papa house
Elenu gboro
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by money121(m): 9:02am On Mar 09
israelmao:

Sowore is trying unlike Reno Omokri who keeps cashing out by employing every means to influence his followers to believe in this oppressive government.
Both of them are nothing but ojelu
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by money121(m): 9:02am On Mar 09
sacajawea:

What's yimu? Why that?
You be odẹ!
Awon egbon e ni ode
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by able20(m): 9:03am On Mar 09
Godada:

Nigeria will be great again
But not with a clueless Olodo president like Tinubu and his mentor Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by AuthorMan: 9:06am On Mar 09
naija4life247:
Look at the idiot that Tinubu just pitied and withdrew the case against in the spirit of "na our son". Better go and thank Tinubu, if not we will get you again as we did to the lord of the lost Jews Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, and put you in permanent detention

The joke is on you fool.
No idiots in Nigeria but your likes.

If your father and senseless men like him had fought like this man for the betterment of this nation. Nigeria would have been great.

Sowore may have his flaws but he is a great Nigerian youth. More sensible than who ever trained you.

I know guys like you are kids or adults with corrupt mental faculty.

If you are not a Ritualist, you must be a child of a politician, a kidnapper, if not a robber or a yahoo boy you must be a lunatic. These are the people who are not really affected by the hardship brought on Nigeria so, can talk insensitively like you do.

I am available to reply you again.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Villa12(m): 9:07am On Mar 09
money121:

Werey you are yet to answer my questn
Emilokan is your problem?
And you that leave in standard county hope you know ur family members are not immune to Gunshot?
olodo tell me where gunshots dey happen for Canada, UK, Australia? Tell me where kidnapping of school children, adults, banditary, bokoharam, armed robbery, Fulani herdsmen, militancy, one chance dey happen for that country?
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Villa12(m): 9:11am On Mar 09
money121:

Awon egbon e ni ode
you don't have shame. How many of your age mates both in Nigeria and abroad dey behave like you for here. You allow small small boys to dey insult you anyhow when at your age you still dey support politicians because they are from your tribe and religion. And the same you dey say this country is gone.
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Personperson01(f): 9:11am On Mar 09
Mynd44:

Posted by Omoyele Sowore on X
Good luck, watch your steps or better face your blog business like Nairaland if complain too much
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Judolisco(m): 9:16am On Mar 09
GreaterFuture:

Sowore and The other two should not be in the same Sentence. A huge abomination!
all of them are so called freedom fighters
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by money121(m): 9:18am On Mar 09
Villa12:
olodo tell me where gunshots dey happen for Canada, UK, Australia? Tell me where kidnapping of school children, adults, banditary, bokoharam, armed robbery, Fulani herdsmen, militancy, one chance dey happen for that country?
Awon egbon olodo
Google will tell you that
Too busy for that
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by AuthorMan: 9:20am On Mar 09
money121:
Baba keep his family in USA
But struggle to make Nigeria better place grin grin Expensive Joke grin grin
Please my fellow nigerians
Incase you have the fund just jaapaa ooo grin grin
Our leader don't believe in this country again Won ti paa Nigeria saraa Wicked set of people sad

Just imagine grin grin grin

GOD BLESS NIGERIA cool cool

Are you saying it is wrong for him to have kept his family in America while fighting for Nigerian masses?
How many men are living abroad without thinking of the down trodden in Naija.
To me this guy is a hero in his own right.

The money he had spent on his political ambition and human right fights could have built massive estates in Nigeria, still living a life without stress in the US. But he had chosen to spend it on the fight for justice.

Sometimes, I just wonder what you Guys want in Nigeria.

If keeping his family safe in America while he risks his life in Naija is a flaw to you then, I am disappointed in you.

I guess he should have put his family in danger in Nigeria as a freedom fighter in a curropt and evil nation to appear as a good man. You guys will never seize to amaze me with your reasoning. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by money121(m): 9:20am On Mar 09
Villa12:
you don't have shame. How many of your age mates both in Nigeria and abroad dey behave like you for here. You allow small small boys to dey insult you anyhow when at your age you still dey support politicians because they are from your tribe and religion. And the same you dey say this country is gone.
And have sit you down before and tell you my age?
Oni yeye
If you have problem with emi lokan at least you know your way to aso villa meet him and discuss with the president
Stop crying here on faceless forum
Nobody care abt you
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by money121(m): 9:21am On Mar 09
AuthorMan:

Are you saying it is wrong for him to have kept his family in America while fighting for Nigerian masses?
How many men are living abroad without thinking of the down trodden in Naija.
To me this guy is a hero in his own right.

The money he had spent on his political ambition and human right fights could have built massive estates in Nigeria, still living a life without stress in the US. But he had chosen to spend it on the fight for justice.

Sometimes, I just wonder what you Guys want in Nigeria.

If keeping his family safe in America while he risks his life in Naija is a flaw to you then, I am disappointed in you.

I guess he must have put his family in danger in Nigeria as a freedom fighter to appear as a good man. You guys will never seize to amaze me with your reasoning. grin
Never i didn't make mention of that
Read that writeup well my brother
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Godfullsam(m): 9:27am On Mar 09
OneCandleAway:

I don't know why they thunk everyone against APC is Igbo. What will u gain supporting my tribe man that is not benefitting me? Just because we are both yoruba don't mean I gotta support Tinubu's policies

The same way many igbos believe that anyone who is not obidient is a Yoruba and a Tinubu/APC supporter .

Countless times on this forum, many ipob obidient miscreants have called me agbadorian and Tinubu/APC supporter simple because I don't support their Messiah obi.

Many people here don't believe that it is possible for someone to be neutral and not support any of the two useless leaders .
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by onuman: 9:27am On Mar 09
Ha ha ha.
Sowore threw in everything in campaign for Buhari to take power from Jonathan.
We told Sowore then that he was on a wrong lane, the same way we have been telling APC supporters that they are on a wrong lane.

APC WANTS TO TALIBANIZE NIGERIA. IT'S ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE FORESIGHT WHO CAN SEE IT YET.
Sign: Muhammadu Buhari crafted and left a succession arrangement for 24 years of Muslim presidents for Nigeria. Talibanization of Nigeria is gonna consume millions of lives of Nigeria's Muslims and non Muslims. Nigeria is a country nearly equally divided between Muslims and non Muslims.

Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Villa12(m): 9:28am On Mar 09
money121:

And have sit you down before and tell you my age?
Oni yeye
If you have problem with emi lokan at least you know your way to aso villa meet him and discuss with the president
Stop crying here on faceless forum
Nobody care abt you
you're the one disgracing your age here. How many of your age mates are they insulting like you here? You dey support politicians because they are from your tribe and religion and you dey tell us say this country is gone. I don't know the colour of your hypocrisy honestly
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by OniyideAmplify(m): 9:28am On Mar 09
Villa12:
Tinubu is the worst black president on earth
You said the same thing 6 years ago about Baba Buhari and people like you cannot even lead a group of 6 people without having headache.

We all knew Tinubu forced himself there but Nigerians will hide behind keyboard insulting people that don't even give a fvck about them.
Despite how wicked Putin can be, his people still go out massively to protest against him but ignorant Nigerians thought social media is the best place to fight their oppressors.
Dey play.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard / Buhari Has Ended Obasanjo’s May 29 Hypocrisy, Says Falana On June 12 Democracy D / INEC: We Used Electronic Transmission For 2019 Polls Results But…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.