Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Music, Dance: What Gave Fulani Youths Joy In The Past (Video, Pictures) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Music, Dance: What Gave Fulani Youths Joy In The Past (Video, Pictures) (52460 Views)

Oyinbo Man Speaks Hausa Fluently (video/pictures) / Two Masquerades Hit Night Club, Show Off Dance Moves (Video, Pictures) / The Mysterious Cave Of Ashes (Isarun) In Ondo State (Video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Music, Dance: What Gave Fulani Youths Joy In The Past (Video, Pictures) by obiekunie01: 6:46pm On Mar 09
NOW THEY ARE TIRED OF SOUNDS FROM THE RADIO

THEY PREFER THE MUSIC FROM AK47 AND THE SCREAMS OF DEATH.

Very evil people!

2 Likes

Re: Music, Dance: What Gave Fulani Youths Joy In The Past (Video, Pictures) by haphizz57(m): 6:50pm On Mar 09
No mata how expensive d cloth dey wear dey must hold dat stick and put on rubber cover shoe
Re: Music, Dance: What Gave Fulani Youths Joy In The Past (Video, Pictures) by Judolisco(m): 6:52pm On Mar 09
I grew up in d North and I knw brilliant fulanis, I have them as classmates and even a consultant fulani medical doctor taught me at msc level... D issue they have is many of them don't want to come out, as they prefer to stay inside d bush.... They'll kidnap people and start moving them like cows in d bush because they know all d terrains..... They should embrace civilization... Other tribes have moved on... Na only them they stay inside bush
Re: Music, Dance: What Gave Fulani Youths Joy In The Past (Video, Pictures) by EmperorEmerald2: 6:53pm On Mar 09
But Britain Handed Nigeria over to Fulani Caliphate now
That's why they Misbehave
Re: Music, Dance: What Gave Fulani Youths Joy In The Past (Video, Pictures) by Mcslize: 6:57pm On Mar 09
But today they now hold A.K 47 terrorising the south South, south east and south west, driving farmers from their farms.

Something need to be done about this please.
Re: Music, Dance: What Gave Fulani Youths Joy In The Past (Video, Pictures) by DOM7: 7:05pm On Mar 09
But now they all become criminals with the backing of there grand patron buhari.
Re: Music, Dance: What Gave Fulani Youths Joy In The Past (Video, Pictures) by Geekhard: 7:05pm On Mar 09
This was before Buhari imported jihadists and arms in 2014. Now the jihadists have corrupted the local Fulanis. They are now something else.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Music, Dance: What Gave Fulani Youths Joy In The Past (Video, Pictures) by RALPHOW(m): 7:11pm On Mar 09
Wicked politicians are the people that turned them to cannibals and kidnappers.
GMB and Hell-Rufai have questions to answer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Music, Dance: What Gave Fulani Youths Joy In The Past (Video, Pictures) by stampo: 7:18pm On Mar 09
I can still use this power to make them go back to what they are used to... They just don't know me.

Re: Music, Dance: What Gave Fulani Youths Joy In The Past (Video, Pictures) by Festflor: 7:18pm On Mar 09
Now, all they do is steal, kill, maim and destroy!
These give them greater joy?

Re: Music, Dance: What Gave Fulani Youths Joy In The Past (Video, Pictures) by Calitoscassius(m): 7:19pm On Mar 09
The criminals killing people are not fulanis, they are just hiding behind the name fulanis, Fulanis are very good people. The corrupt Thieving naigeerian politicians knows who these murderers are.

1 Like

Re: Music, Dance: What Gave Fulani Youths Joy In The Past (Video, Pictures) by josephevergreen(m): 7:21pm On Mar 09
This is so true. I can remember vividly that yr in the north..do your womEn still walk in farm road without clothes to cover their chest or bra??..omo na this part teach me self concrol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Music, Dance: What Gave Fulani Youths Joy In The Past (Video, Pictures) by Ofodirinwa: 7:30pm On Mar 09
this one made a thread to tell us his tribe listens to music
Re: Music, Dance: What Gave Fulani Youths Joy In The Past (Video, Pictures) by Watcharena: 7:30pm On Mar 09
NoSmoking:
Things fell apart...
......thw the center can not hold ...

1 Like

Re: Music, Dance: What Gave Fulani Youths Joy In The Past (Video, Pictures) by tarboshi(m): 7:35pm On Mar 09
This video was made somewhere in the South (those trees and bananas). Don't be surprised his cows are close by destroying people's farms.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Music, Dance: What Gave Fulani Youths Joy In The Past (Video, Pictures) by pacespot(m): 7:35pm On Mar 09
Has this been keeping them from attacking people in the past, I believe all Nigerians will be willing to crowdfund and donate thousands of transitor radio to Fulani if that will stop their rampaging attacks?
Re: Music, Dance: What Gave Fulani Youths Joy In The Past (Video, Pictures) by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:41pm On Mar 09
LocalFARMERS:
In the past, the only thing that gives a typical Fulani Youth joy is listening to music and dancing to the music. In the past, Fulani Youths are known for holding a Radio set anywhere they go.

This is the best way to enjoy life and have fun. A typical Fulani Youth keeps long afro hair. He hangs a Comb on his hair. Some of them plait their hair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I1TnZOzItw

You guys refuse to understand that there are different Fulani groups.

These ones pictured here still exist. Go to Nupeland in Kwara State, you'll see them.

I was on a road trip with an expatriate colleague a few years back, and he wanted to smoke, so he asked me to stop (I was driving).

We were there by the road, he was doing his thing and we were gisting, when fulanis passed with their cows. One young man among them walked up to us and asked for a smoke. The expat gave him a cigarette and lit it for him. He smiled, thanked us, and left.

The other group?

The ones on a mission?

They showed up en-masse a few years ago. They're heavily armed (these other guys only carry sticks and knives, but please where did the killers get AKs from?) and you can be sure they're sponsored to cause trouble.

Do you know Fulanis farm?

One tried to hire our truck to carry his guinea corn from his farm, many years ago.

This reminds me of a friend and classmate, a Fulani chieftain, who told us once that he was afraid of going to his farm!

It's not like all Fulanis changed overnight.

The so-called "bad eggs" are sponsored and trained killer squads, and they're here on a mission.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Music, Dance: What Gave Fulani Youths Joy In The Past (Video, Pictures) by NerdNexusz: 7:46pm On Mar 09
It sounds like music and dancing have been integral parts of joy and fun for Fulani youths in the past. They were known for carrying radio sets wherever they went, enjoying life with long afro hair, often adorned with combs or plaits.

Guys I share only free crypto gems opportunity.

Send me a WhatsApp DM to join. Check my signature for number.

It's absolutely free.
Re: Music, Dance: What Gave Fulani Youths Joy In The Past (Video, Pictures) by Omoawoke: 7:47pm On Mar 09
LocalFARMERS:
In the past, the only thing that gives a typical Fulani Youth joy is listening to music and dancing to the music. In the past, Fulani Youths are known for holding a Radio set anywhere they go.

This is the best way to enjoy life and have fun. A typical Fulani Youth keeps long afro hair. He hangs a Comb on his hair. Some of them plait their hair.

Now they carry guns and rape goats
Re: Music, Dance: What Gave Fulani Youths Joy In The Past (Video, Pictures) by Metrofox(m): 7:48pm On Mar 09
y'all can take your blood thirsty archaic ass back to the mountains where you migrated from . No one cares

1 Like

Re: Music, Dance: What Gave Fulani Youths Joy In The Past (Video, Pictures) by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 7:52pm On Mar 09
So what happened to the jolly good fulanis of before
Re: Music, Dance: What Gave Fulani Youths Joy In The Past (Video, Pictures) by Ategberoson(m): 7:56pm On Mar 09
Buhari over pampered these dudes and some Fulani politicians empower them with guns, glad someone is there to checkmate their excesses now

They can continue kidnapping themselves in north after all na hausa welcome them to their region because of their naivety

Fulani just like Igbo, they believe in conquest, while Igbo use money, Fulani used violence. If we Yoruba aren't proactive awaken, we could have had Igbo governor by now in southwest state, Lagos especially and the Igbo gov will impose igwe on us

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Music, Dance: What Gave Fulani Youths Joy In The Past (Video, Pictures) by enemyofprogress: 8:05pm On Mar 09
Sew as the guy resemble seun
Re: Music, Dance: What Gave Fulani Youths Joy In The Past (Video, Pictures) by Ashirioluwa: 8:13pm On Mar 09
Gone are the days when things were normal, but these days things have become abnormal to the point where we don't cherish each other anymore.

Nowadays, the Fulanis take more joy in killing innocent human beings than any other thing.
Re: Music, Dance: What Gave Fulani Youths Joy In The Past (Video, Pictures) by StevConcepts(m): 8:34pm On Mar 09
He still carry his cutlass for waist oo
Re: Music, Dance: What Gave Fulani Youths Joy In The Past (Video, Pictures) by Emman08: 8:50pm On Mar 09
That was then. Now it's killing and kidnapping for ransom.
Re: Music, Dance: What Gave Fulani Youths Joy In The Past (Video, Pictures) by Saviola86: 9:20pm On Mar 09
Then they decided to leave music to taste blood
Re: Music, Dance: What Gave Fulani Youths Joy In The Past (Video, Pictures) by survival1(m): 9:26pm On Mar 09
What most people here in the south don't understand is that this insecurity is also affecting the Nigeria Fulanis. Those ones doing the killing and kidnapping are the ones imported in during election and they were promised free hands to do as they wish. I travelled to the North recently for a wedding and one day while we were going to Pz from Samaru in Zaria for people that know Zaria, a girl started crying in the bus. On asking her, we discovered that she is Fulani and she was crying because she saw some cows. According to her, they use to have so many cows in her village and they were forced to leave their villages because the bandits which she said were not Nigerians will come to their villages anytime and ask them to slaughter a cow and cook it for them. The worst part is that they will select the women that will bring the food to them in the forest where they (the bandits) will rape some of them in the presence of everyone present. You know the trauma of being rape in the presence of other women were some can be co-wives, sisters, daughters and there's nothing you can do.

We all know that the Fulani people were friendly people until the government of divide and rule came into power.

The real Nigeria Fulanis are feeling this insecurity as everyone else because their cattle are being rustle and they can't move freely as before because they will tagged.

May God help us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Music, Dance: What Gave Fulani Youths Joy In The Past (Video, Pictures) by Goddyrichie(m): 9:27pm On Mar 09
LocalFARMERS:

now theyโ€™re use to AK 47 and dagger
Re: Music, Dance: What Gave Fulani Youths Joy In The Past (Video, Pictures) by SaturnNick(m): 9:27pm On Mar 09
That guy is not fulani
Re: Music, Dance: What Gave Fulani Youths Joy In The Past (Video, Pictures) by Feldie: 9:27pm On Mar 09
blaquemyc:
Now na AK-47 and kidnapping dey give them joy. Things have truly fallen apart.
what do you think that means?
I will answer it for you. They're playing with extinction. A time will come, very soon when everyone will start hunting them
Re: Music, Dance: What Gave Fulani Youths Joy In The Past (Video, Pictures) by omoadeleye(m): 9:29pm On Mar 09
LocalFARMERS:

But now they derive joy in holding guns and dagger and enjoy slaughtering of people most especially farmers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Hairstyles In Picture / Ekiti People / Flogging Competition In Ipetu-Ijesha, Osun State (Photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.