Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Your Visa Can Be Rejected!!!! Here Is Why And What You Can Do To Prevent It - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Visa Can Be Rejected!!!! Here Is Why And What You Can Do To Prevent It (71 Views)

CarryMe travels and tours Your Visa Is sure 100 / Professional Czech Language Interpretation Service For Your Visa Processing / Spiritual Attacks! Do They Exist? What Can You Do To Prevent It. - Yhuki Peters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Visa Can Be Rejected!!!! Here Is Why And What You Can Do To Prevent It by mosejesu(m): 10:02am On Mar 09
Hello guys, there is an issue I want to bring to your notice. As someone who has worked in the US embassy for 6 years I can tell you for free that a lot of Nigerians visa application get rejected despite the prayers from their pastors or imam. I'm here to tell you the reason why your visa is going to be rejected. Pls note that not all information I will share is totally Complete because I have an ebook that is written just for you to make your JAPA journey very smooth and easy at an affordable price. So right now let me expose you to why your visa is going to be rejected!!!

1. Your data is doesn't match themselves and you didn't fill the visa form completely
2. You unkownly violated some visa rules and documentation process because you didn't understand the provision for a specific country
3.you don't have a complete travel itinerary
4. Not enough reason to explain the intention for your travel
5.your passport has expire already, you need a passport that is six months away from expiry date
6. You applied for your visa at the right time.
7. You don't have enough money,but there is a way around if you want to know, just buy my ebook and you will get the information in the ebook
8.you have a strong criminal record: pls clear your name before applying
9. Your health status is not clear
10. You messed up in your interview so bad: this is where a lot of people do mistakes because they don't have information.
If you want to pass your interview easily just get my ebook at an affordable price and you will have information to pass your interview with ease so that you can start your new life overseas.
My ebook will teach you

(1) How to be a permanent citizens of UK, USA or Canada in less than a year
(2) How to answer interviews questions the right way for quick visa approval
(3) How to get funding for your education if you are a student.
(4) How to get a ready job in your dream country while waiting for visa application.
(5) How to get the right network of people to progress faster.
There are other information you will get in this ebook. With just #5000 you will get the ebook to your WhatsApp or email. Connect with me on WhatsApp 09047231316 now. Let's change your life for the better.

(1) (Reply)

How To Manage 400naira Toilet Tissue In This Economy. / Nigerians No Longer Fear��� / US Court Dismisses Criminal Charges Against Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.