Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

IELTS is Still N134,000 On IELTS.NG - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IELTS is Still N134,000 On IELTS.NG (12087 Views)

Lets Be Your Guide On "IELTS, SAT And ALL' / #IELTS Is Into A Real Business! Price Keeps Increasing / #IELTS Is Into A Real Business! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IELTS is Still N134,000 On IELTS.NG by pikechukwu6(m): 5:49pm On Mar 11
Jennyclay:
iPhone or nothing

If you gift me this nonsense phone I will not just smash it on floor I will also rain curses on you undecided

cry I weep for your sake
Re: IELTS is Still N134,000 On IELTS.NG by nairalanda1(m): 5:49pm On Mar 11
kokakola:
It's only in this country that government allow expatriate to extort their citizens without doing anything. Company increase their prices without following the right procedures simply because of a weak system that has not her people at heart.

It baffles me that our Legislators have not seen any reason why DSTV should introduce Pay-as-you-watch. just like the prepaid and postpaid electricity metering.

1. So you would be happy if you owned a business and government ordered you to set your prices to help the poor.

2. There is no such thing as pay as you go in dstv. Every country in Africa that has dstv has packages like ours. Even south Africa
Re: IELTS is Still N134,000 On IELTS.NG by nairalanda1(m): 5:50pm On Mar 11
Jennyclay:
iPhone or nothing

If you gift me this nonsense phone I will not just smash it on floor I will also rain curses on you undecided

Oga, just buy a phone that can enable you make a phone call and browse.

Today's hot phone is obsolete in five years self
Re: IELTS is Still N134,000 On IELTS.NG by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:51pm On Mar 11
Jennyclay:
iPhone or nothing

Man, you suppose don pass this level, open charity organization since you no wan do the needful or you can join beggars..
Re: IELTS is Still N134,000 On IELTS.NG by Quebec91(m): 5:53pm On Mar 11
cheesy
jamesversion:
My neighbour has written this exam thrice and has failed thrice. Yet she still thinks she has what it takes to go abroad.

Anytime you see her, she's like "I've been scarce because I'm preparing for my exam".

Lol grin
Re: IELTS is Still N134,000 On IELTS.NG by Quebec91(m): 5:54pm On Mar 11
cheesy
JooEeL:
AFTER ELECTIONS, UNA WAN COME JAPA ABI?

UNA MUST TO SUFFER.

1 Like

Re: IELTS is Still N134,000 On IELTS.NG by PeterObi4LP: 5:55pm On Mar 11
I sat for the exam last week Saturday at Portharcourt and I registered it 107,000 January. I was surprise it now cost 285,000 as at 1st March. This means, if nothing is done about this extortion, by December it will be over 500,000.

1 Like

Re: IELTS is Still N134,000 On IELTS.NG by FameGlory(m): 6:03pm On Mar 11
Instead of me spending such money writing IELTS which is not a guarantee, I will use the money and do NARIC Statement Of Comparability (now ENIC).

And I'm good to go.

UK accepts it in place of IELTS
Re: IELTS is Still N134,000 On IELTS.NG by Cmanforall: 6:03pm On Mar 11
VeryWickedMan:
You will balance the N100k when you want to see your result.
grin
Re: IELTS is Still N134,000 On IELTS.NG by papyjaypaul: 6:04pm On Mar 11
jamesversion:
My neighbour has written this exam thrice and has failed thrice. Yet she still thinks she has what it takes to go abroad.

Anytime you see her, she's like "I've been scarce because I'm preparing for my exam".

Lol grin
Success is the result of multiple failures
Re: IELTS is Still N134,000 On IELTS.NG by Iziquiel(m): 6:08pm On Mar 11
FameGlory:
Instead of me spending such money writing IELTS which is not a guarantee, I will use the money and do NARIC Statement Of Comparability (now ENIC).

And I'm good to go.

UK accepts it in place of IELTS

I thought NARIC was only for people with a university degree?
Re: IELTS is Still N134,000 On IELTS.NG by tuoyoojo(m): 6:08pm On Mar 11
Make then chop am
Re: IELTS is Still N134,000 On IELTS.NG by FameGlory(m): 6:09pm On Mar 11
UK has reduced the shortage occupation list to just 21 occupations.

Even for the 21 occupations, the salary threshold choke.

How many UK employers will be willing to pay such to even hire someone from overseas?

I see UK employers backing out of international recruitment.

Net Migration finally cut.

Congratulations UK Government.

The only government that works.
Re: IELTS is Still N134,000 On IELTS.NG by FameGlory(m): 6:11pm On Mar 11
Iziquiel:

I thought NARIC was only people with a university degree?

Yes
Re: IELTS is Still N134,000 On IELTS.NG by davidCodes: 6:15pm On Mar 11
iCauseTrouble:
I am not ready nor prepared for the exam now.
Can I register and choose end of the year for the exam?

Yes, I think that's very possible.
Re: IELTS is Still N134,000 On IELTS.NG by Bigseven(m): 6:21pm On Mar 11
Jennyclay:
iPhone or nothing

I use to here people talking about fish brain in humans but I haven’t seen one. I guess I’ve seen one today. Nice nice nice. Something wey your father can’t buy for you, even your brothers put head together can’t buy for but you want to pressurize someone’s son tahh
You’ll ask “how do I know your father can’t buy an iPhone” answer: rich people don’t brag, they don’t raise voice they know they are rich. You don see DJ cuppy spew this kind trash. Go Jor
Re: IELTS is Still N134,000 On IELTS.NG by VULCAN(m): 6:36pm On Mar 11
Something that is ending in 4 days.

Is that useful info?

IamZam:
According to the information shared by @temabef on X, the IELTS test fee is still N134,000 on www.ielts.ng and people seeking to take the test can register for future test dates ahead:

"Now is the PERFECT time to take your IELTS and ACE your score!

I checked recently, and the price of IELTS is advertised to be over ₦250,000 on the British Council website. In comparison, ielts.ng offers the test for ONLY ₦134,000!

That's a HUGE potential saving of over ₦100,000!"

link: https://twitter.com/temabef/status/1766116680868978814

Sponsored Post
Re: IELTS is Still N134,000 On IELTS.NG by Retmis: 7:05pm On Mar 11
iCauseTrouble:
I am not ready nor prepared for the exam now.
Can I register and choose end of the year for the exam?
Yes Yu can.
If you need online prep, u can call-09015008494.
Re: IELTS is Still N134,000 On IELTS.NG by superCleanworks(m): 7:21pm On Mar 11
VeryWickedMan:
You will balance the N100k when you want to see your result.

You are too Nigerian for my liking. 😁
Re: IELTS is Still N134,000 On IELTS.NG by Abolodje: 7:30pm On Mar 11
Jennyclay:
iPhone or nothing

My God! The level and depth of your daftness knows no bounds baby girl.
Re: IELTS is Still N134,000 On IELTS.NG by SQLmastar(m): 7:31pm On Mar 11
IamZam:
According to the information shared by @temabef on X, the IELTS test fee is still N134,000 on www.ielts.ng and people seeking to take the test can register for future test dates ahead:

"Now is the PERFECT time to take your IELTS and ACE your score!

I checked recently, and the price of IELTS is advertised to be over ₦250,000 on the British Council website. In comparison, ielts.ng offers the test for ONLY ₦134,000!

That's a HUGE potential saving of over ₦100,000!"

link: https://twitter.com/temabef/status/1766116680868978814

Sponsored Post
angry
A potential saving of over 100k or a potential loss of 134k ?

1 Like

Re: IELTS is Still N134,000 On IELTS.NG by Eniolohunda: 12:12am On Mar 12
Oga, I did it at 75k in 2020
Re: IELTS is Still N134,000 On IELTS.NG by chatinent: 3:13am On Mar 12
First of all, what's the nonsensical test actually for? For counties that colonised us and brought in the western gibberish still wants to milk us dry.

Of course they achieved the feat by making sure Nigeria never gets better.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Ebonyi State University Post Ume Test Is Out / Osun Government Reassigns Students To Different Schools / 8 Helpful Tips For Getting A Study Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.