Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Best Passport In Africa Is The Nigerian Passport � - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Best Passport In Africa Is The Nigerian Passport � (432 Views)

Fact-Check: Disparity In Cost Of A Passport In The North & South / Before You Shred Your Nigerian Passport By Dotun Adekanmbi / How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Passport In Africa Is The Nigerian Passport � by KnowAll(m): 11:44am On Mar 09
Because having this passport keeps you in the country to help the country solve her numerous problems. Once a problem is solved, the money starts rolling in, no wonder we have names as such below: they all solved problems

1. Dangote
2. Femi Otedola
3. Jim Ovia
4. Tony Elumelu
5. Mike Adenuga
6. Rabiu
7. Folawiyo
8. Alakija
9. Okeowo
10. Ese of Anambra

Among all those people who have “japaed” I don’t think we have anyone that is a billionaire in dollars. That is why Nigerian passport is the best in Africa. For instance we don’t have light have many thought of new ways to provide light & once that problem is solved u would join the list of Billionaires mentioned above.

So my guys go & collect your Nigerian passports and be proud of it because once u become a billionaire other countries would be begging u to come & invest in their country.
Re: Best Passport In Africa Is The Nigerian Passport � by caye(m): 3:08pm On Mar 09
I really feel sad for you.
You seem a bit not there .

1 Like

Re: Best Passport In Africa Is The Nigerian Passport � by KnowAll(m): 3:23pm On Mar 09
caye:

Buckle up man so you can join those honourable men and woman.
Re: Best Passport In Africa Is The Nigerian Passport � by 89green: 4:44pm On Mar 09
caye:

I felt more sorry for the guy than you did

Instead of proposing ways of addressing the very ugly situation of the Country whc affects the common man, you are here celebrating people who most likely may be part of the cause of our sufferings.

2 Likes

Re: Best Passport In Africa Is The Nigerian Passport � by DatNiggaDaz: 4:47pm On Mar 09
89green:

I felt more sorry for the guy than you did
I even felt more sorry for him than you .

1 Like

Re: Best Passport In Africa Is The Nigerian Passport � by 89green: 4:48pm On Mar 09
DatNiggaDaz:
I even felt more sorry for him than you

grin

1 Like

Re: Best Passport In Africa Is The Nigerian Passport � by DatNiggaDaz: 4:49pm On Mar 09

1 Like

Re: Best Passport In Africa Is The Nigerian Passport � by KnowAll(m): 6:55pm On Mar 09
24 hours light is possible. Yes we can do it. Somebody take up the challenge.

(1) (Reply)

ThìsGlobe.com Ijaws fought to create their own ijaw state call bayelsa state / JUST IN: Deputy Police Commissioner Kills Self In Oyo / You May Meet Bobrisky In Prison, PDP Chieftain Taunts Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.