Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

I Want To Know Where I Can Learn Software Development And Programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Know Where I Can Learn Software Development And Programming (2211 Views)

I Want To Learn Software. Programing, Buh Where And How Do I Start / 10 Free Python Ebooks So That People Can Learn As They Make Apps / IQ And Programming... Does Having A High IQ Make You A Better Programmer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Know Where I Can Learn Software Development And Programming by abidel1: 5:03pm On Nov 13, 2011
hi guys pls any body with the knowledge of where i can learn software development and programming if yes pls send me the detail of the programme and the fees to this email blissabdul@gmail.com tanx all
Re: I Want To Know Where I Can Learn Software Development And Programming by avosoft: 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2011
Hey,

I can teach you if you are interested

Let me know
Re: I Want To Know Where I Can Learn Software Development And Programming by Kobojunkie: 6:41am On Nov 22, 2011
Youtube!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Know Where I Can Learn Software Development And Programming by nero90: 6:44pm On Nov 22, 2011
hi  wink

Software development can be inter-changed with programming in order words, they both mean the same thing. If you want to learn, all you need is the materials ( books, videos and most importantly a programming tool) There are different types of languages out there. C, C++, Java, C#, PERL, RUBY on rail, AWK, SED, Cobol, F#, J#, Visual Basics.net e.t.c.  But you have to pick one pending on the type of applications you want to develop.

The best way to learn is to google your question before making informed deceision. I hope this helps a little?

(1) (Reply)

Help On Loading Sql Table Data Into Datagrid Using OOP Approach C# / What Do You Think Happened Behind The Scene With Nl / With The Recent Layoffs In Tech Worldwide, As A Beginner I'm Currently Depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.