Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,086 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors (36967 Views)

Argentinian Fan Choked To Death By Flag Celebrating World Cup Victory / Argentina Fans Gather And Sing Messi's Name In Front Of His Grandma House (Vid) / Brazilian Model Gets Lionel Messi’s Name & Jersey Number TATTOOED On Her Bumbum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by Promise47(m): 2:43pm On Mar 09
Hamas a terrorist Muslims I have said it before Israel have a right for self defense Hamas is a terrorist shame on Muslim terrorist

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by lexy2014: 2:43pm On Mar 09
nocodechief:
The name of Messi working wonders. GOAT for a reason.

Contact me today to set up a professional website for you today at a reasonable cost. Check siggy for details.

pls use the name to go and rescue the school kids that were kidnapped in kaduna

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by killsmith(f): 2:44pm On Mar 09
Madness everywhere.
Football is a team sport.
Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by Promise47(m): 2:47pm On Mar 09
Hamas is the terrorist not Israel they kidnapped and kill the Jew people terrorist Muslims Hamas
Danmisra:
The is nothing like Jewish Argentinian. Hamas applies Islamic ruling in war which is no killing of women, children,and old people.
This is why the Israeli Claim that Hamas " has killed babies " they cannot show the evidence,
The kidnapped women that were exchanged with the Israeli were fine with no maltreatment unlike them that maltreat and kill without discrimination.
Nobody can provide evidence of one where they break their laws of killing the aforementioned people despite all the lies by terrorist Isreal
Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by grandstar(m): 2:47pm On Mar 09
Tealcrestmedia:
Nice one, however therein lies the root cause of the matter.
Someone from afar way Argentina, that can't speak Arabic or Hebrew, is in Isreal claiming to be a semite and hopefully will be allocated land and house belonging to a Palestinian. Smh

180,500 jews call Argentina home

The deadliest ever massacre in Argentinas history occurred on the 18th of July, 1994 when a 85 jews were killed in a terror bombing.

As at 2000, Argentina had the largest Jewish community in Latin America and the sixth largest outside Israel.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by Onionstew: 2:50pm On Mar 09
yad2eidi:
his name is now greater than all the religious gods. christaino is greater

Ohhh. How i pity you
Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by maasoap(m): 2:53pm On Mar 09
Free Palestinians!!
But I don't know what they were gonna do an eighty years old woman anyway.
Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by Truvelisback(m): 2:56pm On Mar 09
It is by the Lord's Messi.
Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by Toluwanise247(m): 3:00pm On Mar 09
It was written “mercy sit on the judgement throne’
Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by etrange: 3:00pm On Mar 09
Yes, it was about Messi's name, but guys, this isn't a football thread. This old woman was nearly abducted by HAMAS. Her grand kids were taken and she might never see them again. Making this conversation about Messi vs Ronaldo is kinda insensitive.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by Rejoice28(f): 3:09pm On Mar 09
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by jaxxy(m): 3:10pm On Mar 09
We need more love than hate.
Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by toprealman: 3:15pm On Mar 09
Ronaldo is not going to sleep tonight. His fans should be monitored too! EWU!!!
Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by Truthshotcrazy: 3:16pm On Mar 09
ThierryJay:
Greatest assist from the GOAT. If she had mistakenly mentioned Pendu dem fit just extinguish her right away.

From this earth, Hamas wanted Grandma to go..

But Messi said No..

Soon dem go award am GOAT of lifesavers grin
grin. grin ;DUna too like catch cruise
Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by olatade(m): 3:18pm On Mar 09
Messi still delivering the greatest assist off field.
Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by Daystar7: 3:48pm On Mar 09
Whether Messi or Ronaldo she would have been saved. Both are Christians and the greatest footballers ever. All truly gifted players are Christians

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by MeaslesMumpsRub: 3:54pm On Mar 09
Messi, the messiah
Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by Rebuker(m): 3:55pm On Mar 09
Everyone loves Messi! A very down to earth dude. This guy was so excited Messi Signed his Jessy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Fe-RWppPUQ?si=U6R7akF170LNx5Lm
Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by Daystar7: 3:55pm On Mar 09
Danmisra:
The is nothing like Jewish Argentinian. Hamas applies Islamic ruling in war which is no killing of women, children,and old people.
This is why the Israeli Claim that Hamas " has killed babies " they cannot show the evidence,
The kidnapped women that were exchanged with the Israeli were fine with no maltreatment unlike them that maltreat and kill without discrimination.
Nobody can provide evidence of one where they break their laws of killing the aforementioned people despite all the lies by terrorist Isreal

Palestinian land lol? Who named it Palestine to begin with... So the Roman ottoman empire has more right than a Jew in Jerusalem? Jesus Christ is a Jew recognized by ur blood thirsty paedophilic jihadistic Mohammed but y'all won't. Blasphemy

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by JooEeL(m): 4:15pm On Mar 09
Almiron:
lol bro, it wasn't one-man's job kudos to all Messi FC here, we fought and won together, and Leo makes things easy for us by giving us eternal bragging rights over the penadogs. Victory is so sweet now I understand the term "lonely at the top" We Messi fans can relate to that now. I greet my bro, stay blessed.

HHAHAHAHAHA grin

BETA MESSI FAN, WEY COME GET BETA SHARP MOUTH.

He say na lonely at the top. Hahaha, this guy you just too wicked!

You just know how to sear already wounded hearts. Jeez!

To say I be ronaldo fan, anytime I just see your name for frontpage like this, na to run kaba kaba like:

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by Tealcrestmedia(m): 4:25pm On Mar 09
Dream25:

They'll call you terrorists and Muslim for saying the truth...

IDGAF... Plus I'm a proud Christian. Even the so-called jews despise Christians.
Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by Antoeni(m): 4:28pm On Mar 09
Messi , A GOOD BIG NAME
Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by Tealcrestmedia(m): 4:28pm On Mar 09
grandstar:

180,500 jews call Argentina home

The deadliest ever massacre in Argentinas history occurred on the 18th of July, 1994 when a 85 jews were killed in a terror bombing.

As at 2000, Argentina had the largest Jewish community in Latin America and the sixth largest outside Israel.

We are saying the same thing. People should separate religion from a geographical location. Your argument is akin to saying, all Christians /Muslims should have their own country by virtue of being a Christian or Muslim. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being a jew, but congregating and forming a country(by force) on an existing country because of your religion is Zionism, and that is the issue.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by Tealcrestmedia(m): 4:32pm On Mar 09
Daystar7:

Palestinian land lol? Who named it Palestine to begin with... So the Roman ottoman empire has more right than a Jew in Jerusalem? Jesus Christ is a Jew recognized by ur blood thirsty paedophilic jihadistic Mohammed but y'all won't. Blasphemy

Here we go again with your fallacy of hasty generalization. The fact that we speak out against the oppression and injustice faced by the Palestinian people now makes me a Muslim? And you insulting another religion clearly shows the kind of home training yiu had growing up,which is entirely your problem to handle, not mine.

So because the British once ruled Nigeria, we are not deserving of the rights to the land of Nigeria as our nation?

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by Antoeni(m): 4:33pm On Mar 09
Tinubu Name Cant Save Any Responsible Human, Except Bandite, Drug Baron, and Addicts , Thugs, Thives, Corupt Policians
Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by Ategberoson(m): 4:49pm On Mar 09
You can't be giving God the praises after your goal and wins and you expect God not to increase you unlike that C Ronaldo that always do na me do it style

God honour the humble, the pride Honour themselves

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by Obainoman6: 5:33pm On Mar 09
Tears just full my eyes, no words.
Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by carlos1(m): 5:35pm On Mar 09
So because a Terro.rist loves messi, it makes him great. instead of You adults to be enjoying two great and historic footballers, You are looking for ways to discredit one. to d extent of using a terro.rist to validiate your opinion. TUFIAKWA UNU
Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by Obainoman6: 5:36pm On Mar 09
aboyaji:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Messi's name saved my last indomie pack in the house from getting finished while cooking
We know, keep hating.
Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by geoworldedu: 5:53pm On Mar 09
Sirmwill:
Wow

When you are a legend
You are a legend 🤝✌️

Who knows

If it was a CR7 related situation

It could have been a different story

Who knows 😏
I disagree with you. There are Ronaldo lovers too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bulgaria Vs England Match Stopped Twice Due To Racist Abuse At Players (Photos) / Arsenal Celebrates Nigeria At 60 / Wild Jubilation Hit The street As Cote D’ivoire Sneak Into Round Of 16(Vid,Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.