Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors (36931 Views)

Argentinian Fan Choked To Death By Flag Celebrating World Cup Victory / Argentina Fans Gather And Sing Messi's Name In Front Of His Grandma House (Vid) / Brazilian Model Gets Lionel Messi’s Name & Jersey Number TATTOOED On Her Bumbum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by Aguiyimba(m): 6:10pm On Mar 09
Almiron:

Source: Marca

Nwabali name saved me from kidnappers in Brono state
Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by atobs4real(m): 6:11pm On Mar 09
blowjohn:

So u relate with the devil ba?
Or are u not highly recognized?

Be careful what u say.

A line from Nas comes to mind:

Speak gospel for the next generation
You can have it all, just don't side with Satan
I seen that take down most of the greatest
Hotel suites, Hollywood stars hangin'

You believed Satan did not recognize u?
Well for me, Jesus and Satan knows everyone only that Satan wait for assignments.
I shall never be found wanting in Jesus name
Amen
Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by yommen: 6:23pm On Mar 09
Sirmwill:
Wow

When you are a legend
You are a legend 🤝✌️

Who knows

If it was a CR7 related situation

It could have been a different story

Who knows 😏

You don't have to say rubbish about Ronaldo bra. I'm an Arsenal fan but I will never support rubbishing C Ronaldo. Today's current football story is definitely not complete without him. Sure, Messi is the greatest but right behind him is Messi. This is someone who has won 5 balloon dor na. Its not child's play o.
Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by adecz: 6:30pm On Mar 09
Messi's name saved you but couldn't
save your grandkids❓❓❓

I think they left you because of your age.
Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by blowjohn(m): 6:36pm On Mar 09
atobs4real:

You believed Satan did not recognize u?
Well for me, Jesus and Satan knows everyone only that Satan wait for assignments.
I shall never be found wanting in Jesus name
Amen

Oh dear catch u?
U don finally confess. That's good
Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by Yemaya: 8:00pm On Mar 09
The chief Messi slave on the beatz again

I hopefully hope you love yourself this much
Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by Ramirezkhay(m): 8:44pm On Mar 09
cheesy

Never gonna let you goo!
Never gonna let you walk away!
You don't have to be Afraid!

grin
ThierryJay:
Greatest assist from the GOAT. If she had mistakenly mentioned Pendu dem fit just extinguish her right away.

From this earth, Hamas wanted Grandma to go..

But Messi said No..

Soon dem go award am GOAT of lifesavers grin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by ThierryJay: 10:32pm On Mar 09
Ramirezkhay:
cheesy

Never gonna let you goo!
Never gonna let you walk away!
You don't have to be Afraid!

grin

And Messi said No o, Hamas not gonna take control.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by verdade: 11:44pm On Mar 09
Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by Numerouno94(m): 11:58pm On Mar 09
ThierryJay:
Greatest assist from the GOAT. If she had mistakenly mentioned Pendu dem fit just extinguish her right away.

From this earth, Hamas wanted Grandma to go..

But Messi said No..

Soon dem go award am GOAT of lifesavers grin

Chai!! My boss u no go burst person bele wit laff. I don laff tire.gringrin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by Numerouno94(m): 12:01am On Mar 10
ThierryJay:

And Messi said No o, Hamas not gonna take control.. grin grin

Kikikikiki, i miss ur vawulence.gringrin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by Jaysnowkid: 6:43am On Mar 10
Lionell Messi the GOAT was destined for greatness.
Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by ThierryJay: 9:52am On Mar 10
Numerouno94:

Kikikikiki, i miss ur vawulence.gringrin

grin grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by OwoukoUrua(m): 12:24pm On Mar 10
Almiron:
lol bro, it wasn't one-man's job kudos to all Messi FC here, we fought and won together, and Leo makes things easy for us by giving us eternal bragging rights over the penadogs. Victory is so sweet now I understand the term "lonely at the top" We Messi fans can relate to that now. I greet my bro, stay blessed.

I'll take you seriously when you show us the payment slip/cheque/credit alert you received for a job well done.
Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by Daystar7: 3:33pm On Mar 10
Tealcrestmedia:

Here we go again with your fallacy of hasty generalization. The fact that we speak out against the oppression and injustice faced by the Palestinian people now makes me a Muslim? And you insulting another religion clearly shows the kind of home training yiu had growing up,which is entirely your problem to handle, not mine.

So because the British once ruled Nigeria, we are not deserving of the rights to the land of Nigeria as our nation?

Exactly, just because the Roman Ottoman Empire conquered and displaced Israel doesn't mean Israeli lands now belongs to the Syriae-palestine they created. How do y'all feel to say that Israel has no right to their own land but the Arabs has right to the Persian Gulf knowing that they are both descendants of Isaac and Ishmael born of same father who's from Iraq. Y'all just somehow too dull to be logical gaddamn!
Re: Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors by Crownhome(m): 8:32pm On Mar 10
Offpoint1:
She missed the opportunity to kll her abductor
Just know that they are many

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast / Chelsea Star Eden Hazard Twerks In Wild Europa League Win Celebrations (Photos) / 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup Award: Full List Of Award Winners Spain Lift Trophy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.