Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area (28637 Views)

See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos / They Have Changed Our Beloved Titus Sardine To Estus (photos) / NAFDAC Cautions Public Against Consumption Of 2 Brands Of Sardine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by Blacklion3: 8:24pm On Mar 09
Haa sardine in this economy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by Wizpa(m): 8:24pm On Mar 09
grin
Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by eneye1(m): 8:25pm On Mar 09
Didijiji:
Satanic APC

Destroying anything good
Mumu
Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by TGreatGatsby: 8:26pm On Mar 09
In d last 3 years d only tym I ate sardine, it has been gift from d same person. My senior colleague @ work always includes sardine in Xmas hamper she gives me.

Good bless u Madam Blessing.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by Adewale1603(m): 8:26pm On Mar 09
It's been 2019, I ate sandine last.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by eepeepook: 8:27pm On Mar 09
Na to find online hustle. The only way to cope with recent conditions is to earn foreign currency.

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by gratiaeo(m): 8:27pm On Mar 09
APC is a devilish party

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by Didijiji: 8:27pm On Mar 09
eneye1:

Mumu
your papa

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by purples25(f): 8:28pm On Mar 09
So people still buy sardines? Something that now has the same cost of those bigger raw fish in the market.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by Lumarstone: 8:28pm On Mar 09
#1,100 in Ibadan Nigeria
Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by gratiaeo(m): 8:29pm On Mar 09
eneye1:

Mumu
See them supporter of failed government

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by Roger3D(m): 8:30pm On Mar 09
The face of the man behind the sardine we all love

Titus Caesar Vespasianus (/ˈtaɪtəs/ TY-təs; 30 December 39 – 13 September AD 81) was Roman emperor from 79 to 81. A member of the Flavian dynasty, Titus succeeded his father Vespasian upon his death.

He was also responsible for butchering the Jews during the 68-70 A.D rebellion and destruction of king Herod's temple that Jesus worshiped in. Until this day the temple has not been rebuilt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by nairalanda1(m): 8:30pm On Mar 09
eneye1:

Mumu

But he is right.

Apc has failed.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by verybadmouth(m): 8:30pm On Mar 09
Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by StraightGaay: 8:30pm On Mar 09
inoki247:
I no dey even chop am again since after Covid cos every Sardine now come with Shawa...
What's shawa
Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:31pm On Mar 09
VinnyBaba:
N1000 in Warri. smiley

If you are a Struggling Guy, Instead of buying this, go for Bongafish or those small small N100 Fried fish. sad undecided
#100 for small small fish... na stolen one?

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by inoki247: 8:32pm On Mar 09
StraightGaay:
What's shawa

Herring fish

1 Like

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by Zetty177x: 8:34pm On Mar 09
1,000.. during Jonathan 4 for #500
Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by Offpoint1: 8:34pm On Mar 09
I've always hated Sardine/Titus process... Last I bought was 2002, I think it was N50-70 if I can still remember

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by NaijaCover(m): 8:34pm On Mar 09
750 Naira for one
Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by Ray07(m): 8:35pm On Mar 09
eneye1:

Mumu
But you're the MUMU here.
Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by Zetty177x: 8:36pm On Mar 09
keymatt:
I remember when Titus sardines used to be N100-N150 during the good old days when PDP was in power. embarassed

And APC came a d deceived the gullibles with vote for change...

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by Delightsome2023: 8:36pm On Mar 09
Obyangel:
Bros, am not a ritualist, nor yahoo Bobo, neither am I a son of a politician. Touch Sardines and see yourself in EFCC custody.

Tinubu don make me forget how sardines taste, chai e no go better for our policians and religious leaders
I love what Tinubu is doing in the country.
God bless him.
He is concerned about our health and knew how many Nigerians ate and became overweight and most die of diabetes, he then used his policies to ensure Nigerians lose weight and live longer

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by ignis: 8:37pm On Mar 09
it is well.
Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by iLegendd(m): 8:37pm On Mar 09
2special:
1k last week, 1100 this week while the kilo of Titus in the cold room is ₦4,500
Whether Dollar goes up or not, 1 month from now, it will be 1500 or 1600.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by snowball11(m): 8:38pm On Mar 09
eneye1:

Mumu

Dis one overall wellness is in doubt! grin

A very idiotic supporter with no existential value! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by Obyangel: 8:39pm On Mar 09
Delightsome2023:
I love what Tinubu is doing in the country.
God bless him.
He is concerned about our health and knew how many Nigerians ate and became overweight and most die of diabetes, he then used his policies to ensure Nigerians lose weight and live longer

It's a joke, right?

No more good life and you love it?
Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by StraightGaay: 8:45pm On Mar 09
inoki247:

Herring fish
Guess you didn't buy the original
Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by Mandesz(m): 8:47pm On Mar 09
maupe:
Please, could you tell me the recent price of one can of Titus sardine in your vicinity.
I don't know this thing still exist. The last time I bought it was at the rate of #120
Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:47pm On Mar 09
2special:
1k last week, 1100 this week while the kilo of Titus in the cold room is ₦4,500

I luckily buy 950 because of quantity, I know say if I go back it won't be same.
Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by folake4u(f): 8:49pm On Mar 09
Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by Spandau: 8:50pm On Mar 09
inoki247:
I no dey even chop am again since after Covid cos every Sardine now come with Shawa ( Herring fish)...

See confusion. For your information, shawa is sardines. Alaran(sometimes erroneously called Titus)is mackerel. Kote is horse mackerel, while herrings are a larger species of sardines, therefore making it shawa too. Kapische?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cheapest peanut coating machine / Safety Rules In The Kitchen / Fish Lovers Come On In!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.