Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area (28626 Views)

See The β‚¦β€Ž1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos / They Have Changed Our Beloved Titus Sardine To Estus (photos) / NAFDAC Cautions Public Against Consumption Of 2 Brands Of Sardine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by GenFunction: 8:50pm On Mar 09
2special:
1k last week, 1100 this week while the kilo of Titus in the cold room is ₦4,500
Update lol
Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by Exceed15: 8:51pm On Mar 09
Kikikikikiki.... Tinubu till 2098
Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by blowjohn(m): 8:51pm On Mar 09
Wait!!! Sardine na 1k?
Eh?
Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by GenFunction: 8:52pm On Mar 09
VinnyBaba:
N1000 in Warri. smiley

If you are a Struggling Guy, Instead of buying this, go for Bongafish or those small small N100 Fried fish. sad undecided
IF u are a struggling guy.lol
Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by Rinoxy: 8:52pm On Mar 09
inoki247:
I no dey even chop am again since after Covid cos every Sardine now come with Shawa ( Herring fish)...
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by inoki247: 8:53pm On Mar 09
Spandau:

See confusion. For your information, shawa is sardines. Alaran(sometimes erroneously called Titus)is mackerel. Kote is horse mackerel, while there are no herrings in Nigeria common fish market that I know. If there are, then tell us the local name its called. Kapische?

Lol original Titus Sardine comes with alaran...

So me meeting Shawa inside wetin suppose be Titus na fake...
Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by blowjohn(m): 8:54pm On Mar 09
inoki247:

Herring fish

Bones for his fish reach to use do toothpicks
Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by blowjohn(m): 8:57pm On Mar 09
inoki247:

Lol original Titus Sardine comes with alaran...

So me meeting Shawa inside wetin suppose be Titus na fake...

Ur comment get as e be o

Titus sardine ( frm the name shud contain sardines na)

Sardine is 'shawa'
Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by olaniyilukman(m): 8:58pm On Mar 09
keymatt:
I remember when Titus sardines used to be N100-N150 during the good old days when PDP was in power. embarassed
Geisha was #25 while Titus was #40 then

1 Like

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by Tallesty1(m): 8:58pm On Mar 09
folake4u:

Ritualists them
Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by folake4u(f): 8:59pm On Mar 09
Tallesty1:
Ritualists them

Lol. Na to satisfy craving oh.

I'm not really a fan of sardine, so it's once in a blue moon.
Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by AuthorMan: 9:02pm On Mar 09
Its not even worth it anymore. Before, like four pieces would be pressed inside the tin. Today mostly two thin pieces wetin go cover space be ororo. grin

The ororo dey sweet sha.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by Tallesty1(m): 9:04pm On Mar 09
folake4u:

Lol. Na to satisfy craving oh.

I'm not really a fan of sardine, so it's once in a blue moon.
We no see normal food chop.

You dey there dey satisfy cravings.

Nothing you fit tell me.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by folake4u(f): 9:05pm On Mar 09
Tallesty1:
We no see normal food chop.

You dey there dey satisfy cravings.

Nothing you fit tell me.

Stop playing.πŸ˜ͺ🀣

I nor come this life to starve.
Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by akyus(m): 9:05pm On Mar 09
Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by faceland: 9:07pm On Mar 09
Tallesty1:
Nah ritualists and kidnappers dey buy am now

Hmmm totally makes sense πŸ€”
Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by Mamci: 9:11pm On Mar 09
Can't even remember the last time I bought it
Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by Tallesty1(m): 9:13pm On Mar 09
folake4u:

Stop playing.πŸ˜ͺ🀣

I nor come this life to starve.
Motive for ritualism
Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by faceland: 9:13pm On Mar 09
The last time I bought it, early this year, it was 700... I remember being very upset about the price.

As others have pointed out, Sardine is for the super elites.
Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by Sirianese: 9:14pm On Mar 09
ElSudani:
Made in Morocco. I doubt this sardines are not present in our own side of the Atlantic.
Yep, we have that too.

We have those but the Chinese bribe our officials and harvest it under the radar. Same way they mine our gold.

Titus sardine was N170 at the start of Buhari's 2nd term. It can never be well with APC and their entire family, no be curse na judgement of God!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by ElSudani: 9:16pm On Mar 09
Sirianese:

We have those but the Chinese bribe our officials and harvest it under the radar. Same way they mine our gold.

We need to stop that and use our resources to benefit Nigerians.
Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by faceland: 9:19pm On Mar 09
eepeepook:
Na to find online hustle. The only way to cope with recent conditions is to earn foreign currency.

Honestly. Even something that is chicken change could sustain you a whole month if their is affordable electricity.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by Kobicove(m): 9:29pm On Mar 09
Tallesty1:
Nah ritualists and kidnappers dey buy am now

So you're indirectly calling me a kidnapper abi? grin
Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by folake4u(f): 9:33pm On Mar 09
Tallesty1:
Motive for ritualism

Nonsense boy. 🀣🀣🀣
Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by Elsueno: 9:35pm On Mar 09
keymatt:
I remember when Titus sardines used to be N100-N150 during the good old days when PDP was in power. embarassed

Mhen, I remember vividly sha, sardine Titus N70, geisha N50......Those days even abok# mai shayi mostly use those milk that come in tin can...now people are calling 1k, APC don finish us woh 😭😭😭 ...omoh

1 Like

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by Emmabyte: 9:36pm On Mar 09
Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by Tallesty1(m): 9:38pm On Mar 09
folake4u:

Nonsense boy. 🀣🀣🀣
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by Tallesty1(m): 9:39pm On Mar 09
Kobicove:

So you're indirectly calling me a kidnapper abi? grin
Nah.

That will be inappropriate

You na bandit grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by Freshman1100: 9:43pm On Mar 09
Bought 850naira at Salad Stores yesterday.

Previous week, it was 800naira
maupe:
Please, could you tell me the recent price of one can of Titus sardine in your vicinity.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by Kaido: 9:49pm On Mar 09
keymatt:
I remember when I do buy sardine, bread, noodle and bottle coke. Everything no dey pass N500

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area by Elsueno: 9:50pm On Mar 09
Roger3D:
The face of the man behind the sardine we all love

Titus Caesar Vespasianus (/ˈtaΙͺtΙ™s/ TY-tΙ™s; 30 December 39 – 13 September AD 81) was Roman emperor from 79 to 81. A member of the Flavian dynasty, Titus succeeded his father Vespasian upon his death.

He was also responsible for butchering the Jews during the 68-70 A.D rebellion and destruction of king Herod's temple that Jesus worshiped in. Until this day the temple has not been rebuilt

Jewish rebels!!! Those ungrateful lots massacred Thier hosts at that time & Titus responded in kind & almost exterminated them. Same thing d Zionist Jews are currently doing in Palestine, but unfortunately d M.E lack another Titus or furherr to lead them in putting those parasitic Zionists in Thier place as usual

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cheapest peanut coating machine / Fish Lovers Come On In! / Safety Rules In The Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.