Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,611 members, 7,827,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Jonathan Not Using His Power By Design? To Solicit Foreign Help? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Not Using His Power By Design? To Solicit Foreign Help? (891 Views)

Foreign Help On Boko Haram : How Apc Deceived Nigerians / Buhari In UK To Solicit Support From Arab Big Boys / Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Not Using His Power By Design? To Solicit Foreign Help? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2011
I seldom start threads or rant on here but sometimes when you've been thinking too much, your thought process maybe subconsciously threading the wrong path because you didn't check it with an external view,

Jonathan's ascend to power is very very sketchy from the very beginning. Alams going to jail, Jones taking over, Y'aradua going to his grave, Jonathan taking over. It all look designed as reality is not a fairy tale.

Nigerian military helped the violence in Liberia, Sierra Leone, etc, Are you telling me the same military doesn't know how to tackle these Boko Haram people?

Our president is calling for foreign help on everything including mossad security? Now the rumour is calling for US military help when we have a military that helped where the USA wouldn't?

The last person to ruin our economy before 1999 was babangida and his measures were also, subsidy removal, devaluing the currency etc, same path Jonathan is going and some people wonder why he called IBB mentor?

When IBB made his intention to run for office known, he was visited by American "diplomats" IBB is an American puppet and they liked the way he "ruled" and IBB did his job well, Same IBB is who Jonathan called his mentor,

Jonathan is not clueless. If he is, he is by design, When you want to destroy a company, you make it very ineffective first. Jonathan is making it look like he doesn't know how to do it so his masters can offer "help",

Okonjo Iweala, a world bank puppet that ran the third world into debt in the 21st century is now our whatever her post in finance is in Nigeria. Iweala who was voicing about Jonathan's budget being fraudulent due to recurring expenditures from contracts awarded and paid for being re awarded, This same woman is quiet about it,

Olusegun Aganga of Goldman Sachs. @ the mention of Goldman sachs, people already know what it do, How can such a fraudulent thief exec be in any fragile post in Nigeria?

The above two failures on a global scale are now in key positions in Nigeria's government. One of them is pushing for sovereign wealth fund; now their wallstreet masters wants to do something with that fund,

These two failures are corporate puppets and now look where they are. In Nigeria, One of the failures wanted to be paid in $$, Haven't we done enough to help the $$ value? Our corrupt politicians are already making the $$ beat naira in every way possible reducing our purchasing/bargaining power,

Ain't nothing I say a law so pleeaassee leave your flame behind your fingers and let's talk, Explain you opinion please don't just say yes or no, Also, leave your sentiments in your heart; don't bring them to your phalanges while you type. thanks smiley
Re: Jonathan Not Using His Power By Design? To Solicit Foreign Help? by Beaf: 5:39pm On Nov 13, 2011
Weed is bad, bruv. grin
Re: Jonathan Not Using His Power By Design? To Solicit Foreign Help? by manny4life(m): 6:01pm On Nov 13, 2011
Cocaine is a hell of a drug embarassed embarassed embarassed , Rick James

I think it's your thought process but take it easy brother because you're straying down the wrong path. undecided undecided
Re: Jonathan Not Using His Power By Design? To Solicit Foreign Help? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 13, 2011
Beaf:

Weed is bad, bruv. grin

manny4life:

Cocaine is a hell of a drug embarassed embarassed embarassed , Rick James

I think it's your thought process but take it easy brother because you're straying down the wrong path. undecided undecided

Like I was expecting something better from you two? I doubt so anyways so puhleasee if you really have nothing to say, then you can just read and forget the thread exists,
Re: Jonathan Not Using His Power By Design? To Solicit Foreign Help? by manny4life(m): 6:27pm On Nov 13, 2011
9jaganja:

Like I was expecting something better from you two? I doubt so anyways so puhleasee if you really have nothing to say, then you can just read and forget the thread exists,

Ok, what were u really expecting from me? You have made up your mind about the president, including the two puppets per your claim, you have drawn your conclusions about the entire govt, obviously calling it a charade. So, please, what exactly is the response you were expecting from me? I really like to know so I can revise it and perhaps, disprove your claims, grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Not Using His Power By Design? To Solicit Foreign Help? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 13, 2011
A critique, something opposing, something supporting, Your opinion, etc,

Not tell me I'm on drugs for thinking.

If you think otherwise, give your reasons. Is it that hard? did you have to follow beaf? I have no respect for those who out of personal gains (safety included) will sell fake hope to their very own people!!
Re: Jonathan Not Using His Power By Design? To Solicit Foreign Help? by manny4life(m): 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2011
Ok my bad, I'll be back with my opposing view, I have to go get my meal, a brother is really hungry brb. grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Not Using His Power By Design? To Solicit Foreign Help? by manny4life(m): 7:26pm On Nov 13, 2011
Back,

I will have to

Nigerian military helped the violence in Liberia, Sierra Leone, etc,  Are you telling me the same military doesn't know how to tackle these Boko Haram people?

Those events had different circumstances surrounding them. In our case, ethnicity plays an important leading role why the govt cannot put our military to work. Keep in mind that those countries were NOT dealing with home made bombs and weaponry, unlike ours Boko Haram is. I think him inviting them is because they already have experience dealing with such Homeland Security issues that our Homeland Intelligence Unit is not capable of handling.

Jonathan is not clueless. If he is, he is by design,  When you want to destroy a company, you make it very ineffective first. Jonathan is making it look like he doesn't know how to do it so his masters can offer "help",

I do not agree with this; no one can be clueless by design nor is he trying to act clueless or ineffective. The man is trying his best, he's taking diplomatic step to ensuring safety although I must acknowledge that he isn't proactive enough. However, I refuse that "his masters can offer "help",  mentality. Although I wouldn't seek international help if I were him; however, I wouldn't criticize him if he thought it's the best thing to do. Besides, where are the NASS members that should VETO his authority?  If they are not in support, should they have acted by NOW? 

Okonjo Iweala, a world bank puppet that ran the third world into debt in the 21st century is now our whatever her post in finance is in Nigeria.  Iweala who was voicing about Jonathan's budget being fraudulent due to recurring expenditures  from contracts awarded and paid for being re awarded,  This same woman is quiet about it,

First off, y'all should refrain from calling this woman a World Bank Puppet. Second, what third world did she run into debt? If the Third World had proactive efficient leaders who are not all about debt, did the WBG/IMF force their money on anyone? Blaming the woman because of incompetence of third world leader is absolutely ridiculous. For the record she is the Minster of Finance and please that deference would be given to her.

Yeah she criticized the Govt expenditure (she did not call them fraudulent), NOT Jonathan's expenditure, there's a clear difference between the both. I'm aware she voiced her concern, but the moment you become part of any govt, believe it or not, you are guided by the principles of confidentiality and secrecy; that's why we have secret and top-secret security clearance. The only honorable thing for one to do is for sure resign but it will not mean they will publicly come out to spill the bean. If contracts are rewarded, why would you want to blame her? Under the past administration was when the fraud occurred, the only thing she can do is refer the case of fraud to the Dept of Justice to investigate the claims and prosecute. 

As for Aganga, I think the man's position was so far outright misunderstood, although I did not agree with some of his policies nor his principles about Market and Economics, then again, I'm entitled to my opinion.

These two failures are corporate puppets and now look where they are. In Nigeria,  One of the failures wanted to be paid in $$,  Haven't we done enough to help the $$ value? Our corrupt politicians are already making the $$ beat naira in every way possible reducing our purchasing/bargaining power,

Failure is what you and I define what it is; I strongly believe that if NASS was doing their job to check on authority of these leaders, then certain of their failures (per your claims) would have occurred. Our politicians making the $$$ beating the Naira is the job of everyone but responsibly of currency perseverance falls under the jurisdiction of the Central Bank of Nigeria. The man called Sanusi has no clue about his job, although I won't delve into his issue.

This is my humble submission to the topic, and I hope others respondents WOULD kindly respect my own opinion even though you might not agree with it, Thanks  cool cool
Re: Jonathan Not Using His Power By Design? To Solicit Foreign Help? by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 14, 2011
manny4life:

Back,

I will have to

Nigerian military helped the violence in Liberia, Sierra Leone, etc,  Are you telling me the same military doesn't know how to tackle these Boko Haram people?

Those events had different circumstances surrounding them. In our case, ethnicity plays an important leading role why the govt cannot put our military to work. Keep in mind that those countries were NOT dealing with home made bombs and weaponry, unlike ours Boko Haram is. I think him inviting them is because they already have experience dealing with such Homeland Security issues that our Homeland Intelligence Unit is not capable of handling.

Jonathan is not clueless. If he is, he is by design,  When you want to destroy a company, you make it very ineffective first. Jonathan is making it look like he doesn't know how to do it so his masters can offer "help",

I do not agree with this; no one can be clueless by design nor is he trying to act clueless or ineffective. The man is trying his best, he's taking diplomatic step to ensuring safety although I must acknowledge that he isn't proactive enough. However, I refuse that "his masters can offer "help",  mentality. Although I wouldn't seek international help if I were him; however, I wouldn't criticize him if he thought it's the best thing to do. Besides, where are the NASS members that should VETO his authority?  If they are not in support, should they have acted by NOW? 

Okonjo Iweala, a world bank puppet that ran the third world into debt in the 21st century is now our whatever her post in finance is in Nigeria.  Iweala who was voicing about Jonathan's budget being fraudulent due to recurring expenditures  from contracts awarded and paid for being re awarded,  This same woman is quiet about it,

First off, y'all should refrain from calling this woman a World Bank Puppet. Second, what third world did she run into debt? If the Third World had proactive efficient leaders who are not all about debt, did the WBG/IMF force their money on anyone? Blaming the woman because of incompetence of third world leader is absolutely ridiculous. For the record she is the Minster of Finance and please that deference would be given to her.

Yeah she criticized the Govt expenditure (she did not call them fraudulent), NOT Jonathan's expenditure, there's a clear difference between the both. I'm aware she voiced her concern, but the moment you become part of any govt, believe it or not, you are guided by the principles of confidentiality and secrecy; that's why we have secret and top-secret security clearance. The only honorable thing for one to do is for sure resign but it will not mean they will publicly come out to spill the bean. If contracts are rewarded, why would you want to blame her? Under the past administration was when the fraud occurred, the only thing she can do is refer the case of fraud to the Dept of Justice to investigate the claims and prosecute. 

As for Aganga, I think the man's position was so far outright misunderstood, although I did not agree with some of his policies nor his principles about Market and Economics, then again, I'm entitled to my opinion.

These two failures are corporate puppets and now look where they are. In Nigeria,  One of the failures wanted to be paid in $$,  Haven't we done enough to help the $$ value? Our corrupt politicians are already making the $$ beat naira in every way possible reducing our purchasing/bargaining power,

Failure is what you and I define what it is; I strongly believe that if NASS was doing their job to check on authority of these leaders, then certain of their failures (per your claims) would have occurred. Our politicians making the $$$ beating the Naira is the job of everyone but responsibly of currency perseverance falls under the jurisdiction of the Central Bank of Nigeria. The man called Sanusi has no clue about his job, although I won't delve into his issue.

This is my humble submission to the topic, and I hope others respondents WOULD kindly respect my own opinion even though you might not agree with it, Thanks  cool cool

You are lucky I'm not the type driven by revenge in the name of justice else I would  thread the ignorant path and walk all over you too looll But I think I humbly got your attention so respect for your opinion stays and it matters,

When we are mentioning Nigeria, believe me you, as long as the power is centralized, the president is the closest we have to change. Don't call me medieval but I am not pro democracy in the format it is practiced world wide. Democracy in my own opinion is for highly sophisticated societies and humanity is yet to produce one in the modern day global Babylon, 

I don't expect the NASS or Senate to be able to say anything when corporations have their throats choked with dollars. We all know and or in my case read about the shell and Saro Wiwa,  The hands of corporations are steering this nation in a destructive direction just like they are doing in the US, England and other NATO nations,

Installing a puppet government is now easier than ever. Some individuals got smarter you know while the big picture (humanity) is getting dumber. It's easy to ridicule the truth as a conspiracy theory these days. All you need is a laughing news anchor on CNN or fox news etc,  or even people like BEAF.  an explosive is an explosive no matter what and I believe the rebels in Sierra Leone were more armed than Boko Haram,

The house of assembly can't veto a damn thing with our current crop of politicians. You didn't justify the foreign help well enough because we all know America as "experienced" as you claim they are in fighting terrorism is still the reason their is chaos in Afghanistan,

There is nothing like secrecy in a true democracy. Please don't try to defend her that way. If she was really a lady of integrity, she will keep doing the right thing. But as soon as she came, she jumped on the fuel subsidy band wagon alongside others in Jonathan's cabinet. Sanusi is a CBN governor and he spoke well against the senators, reps etc,  and how they are bankrupting the nation. There is no secrecy thing there,  She is not serving Jonathan, she is serving Nigerians and those are who she will/must report to when the bells of revolution rings.

Like I said earlier, it's easy to install puppet governments in nations with weak democracies. France just successfully installed one in Ivory coast/Libya,  So whether the nation does the bidding of the IMF or of the people is a result of type of government. (people's government or puppet government),  What you should be attacking is whether there is anything such as puppet government or not and I will point you to many past and present who are doing the bidding of foreign bodies and not their people,

If democracy is for everyone, why do we have 5 veto powers in UN and none is from smaller nations with huge resources? your presentation left me in a wondering corner here because you tried to attribute what needs to be done with transparent democracy yet you said something about secrecy to positively support your stand on my issue with Iweala,

I think we both know Olusegun Aganga is a scam,  Goldman sachs for crying out loud,
Re: Jonathan Not Using His Power By Design? To Solicit Foreign Help? by trw: 11:12am On Nov 14, 2011
Nigeria is a land flowing with milk and honey
Re: Jonathan Not Using His Power By Design? To Solicit Foreign Help? by trw: 11:15am On Nov 14, 2011
Nigeria is a land flowing with milk and honey
Re: Jonathan Not Using His Power By Design? To Solicit Foreign Help? by Godmann(m): 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2011
9jaganja:

I seldom start threads or rant on here but sometimes when you've been thinking too much, your thought process maybe subconsciously threading the wrong path because you didn't check it with an external view,

Jonathan's ascend to power is very very sketchy from the very beginning. Alams going to jail, Jones taking over, Y'aradua going to his grave, Jonathan taking over. It all look designed as reality is not fairy tails.

Nigerian military helped the violence in Liberia, Sierra Leone, etc, Are you telling me the same military doesn't know how to tackle these Boko Haram people?

Our president is calling for foreign help on everything including mossad security? Now the rumour is calling for US military help when we have a military that helped where the USA wouldn't?

The last person to ruin our economy before 1999 was babangida and his measures were also, subsidy removal, devaluing the currency etc, same path Jonathan is going and some people wonder why he called IBB mentor?

When IBB made his intention to run for office known, he was visited by American "diplomats" IBB is an American puppet and they liked the way he "ruled" and IBB did his job well, Same IBB is who Jonathan called his mentor,

Jonathan is not clueless. If he is, he is by design, When you want to destroy a company, you make it very ineffective first. Jonathan is making it look like he doesn't know how to do it so his masters can offer "help",

Okonjo Iweala, a world bank puppet that ran the third world into debt in the 21st century is now our whatever her post in finance is in Nigeria. Iweala who was voicing about Jonathan's budget being fraudulent due to recurring expenditures from contracts awarded and paid for being re awarded, This same woman is quiet about it,

Olusegun Aganga of Goldman Sachs. @ the mention of Goldman sachs, people already know what it do, How can such a fraudulent thief exec be in any fragile post in Nigeria?

The above two failures on a global scale are now in key positions in Nigeria's government. One of them is pushing for sovereign wealth fund; now their wallstreet masters wants to do something with that fund,

These two failures are corporate puppets and now look where they are. In Nigeria, One of the failures wanted to be paid in $$, Haven't we done enough to help the $$ value? Our corrupt politicians are already making the $$ beat naira in every way possible reducing our purchasing/bargaining power,

Ain't nothing I say a law so pleeaassee leave your flame behind your fingers and let's talk, Explain you opinion please don't just say yes or no, Also, leave your sentiments in your heart; don't bring them to your phalanges while you type. thanks smiley

Believe me you are very right. You understand where we are and where we are probable heading to. I saw all these before the election and that was why I worked and voted for Buhari. All the people that have ruled me and you, not only in Nigeria but in all African nations are western stooges.

They are all programmed to ruin us for the benefit of the Western powers. IBB was helped to power. Muritala was killed by a plot that originated from CIA. Buhari/Idiagbon was eased out of power by a plot helped by the Saudis via America. Tafawa Belawa was imposed on us through a British mediated agreement between Zik and Saduana. GEF the biggest mumu was helped to power thanks to Obama that encouraged him to contest.

So was Thomas Sankara killed in Bukina Faso. So was Patrick Lumumba eased out of power in early 1960s, CIA agents ensured he was killed, Mobutu Seseko imposed to destroy Zaire. So have they removed Gadafi and Libya is beginning to boil. So have they pallyied Mugabe to prevent a just land redistribution in Zimbabwe until represented and they choose to destroy his country's economy in retaliation. Have we taken a look at that their stooge that is challenging Mugabe to see who he is?

So was Apartheid supported in South Africa until their stand became untenable. So was Haiti destroyed with an unjust economic embargo when they choose to rise against French colonial powers.

This is the fate of the blackman. This is our fate.

Our people have been deeply brainwashed with the type of school we all went to. We have been brainwashed by the churches we go to. We have been brainwashed by the Media we are exposed to. We have been brainwashed by the civilisation we have adopted. We have lost our culture.

Our identity is gone.

Unless we get this, our nation and our people will never be free.

Bros, You are very right. The majority are wrong here. You are a genius; go home and be happy. Seek for more truth and you shall find.

We need more geniuses like you in our nation.

(1) (Reply)

Notorious Drug Dealer Among Occupynigeria Protest / Boko Haram Deny Kidnapping, Killings Of Sokoto Hostages 09 Mar 20 / El-rufai Mock Victims Of Kaduna And Abuja Bombing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.