Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Asari Dokubo Is Calling For The Division Of Nigeria, Declaring Himself A Biafran - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Is Calling For The Division Of Nigeria, Declaring Himself A Biafran (2574 Views)

BREAKING: Ex-niger Delta Amnesty Boss, Dokubo Is Dead / Asari Mujahid Dokubo Is A Fraud! I Trained With Him In Libya' -sheik Sani Haliru / Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo Is Calling For The Division Of Nigeria, Declaring Himself A Biafran by Gjrich(m): 5:04pm On Mar 09

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gVCl7YeC_E?si=OiLpg78KUrBExent

Asari Dokubo Is Calling For The Division Of Nigeria, Declaring Himself As A Biafran
Re: Asari Dokubo Is Calling For The Division Of Nigeria, Declaring Himself A Biafran by EmekaBlue(m): 5:05pm On Mar 09
We reject him

As a 2ic in my command i wont watch this pig join us... So because Tinubu rejected him he want to align with who?! No traitor allowed

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Is Calling For The Division Of Nigeria, Declaring Himself A Biafran by zuchyblink(m): 5:07pm On Mar 09
His feeding money has finished

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Is Calling For The Division Of Nigeria, Declaring Himself A Biafran by phorget(m): 5:32pm On Mar 09
This one will only serve as a double faced agent, he is not needed in the Biafra land.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Is Calling For The Division Of Nigeria, Declaring Himself A Biafran by gidgiddy: 5:35pm On Mar 09
Asari will learn the hard way that wether you want Biafra, or want Nigeria divided, better make sure you are friends with Igbos

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Is Calling For The Division Of Nigeria, Declaring Himself A Biafran by thesicilian: 5:36pm On Mar 09
He has no lasting ideology, his only allegiance is to his stomach. That sounds pretty much like a true Biafran to me.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Is Calling For The Division Of Nigeria, Declaring Himself A Biafran by Splashme: 5:43pm On Mar 09
Ok

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Is Calling For The Division Of Nigeria, Declaring Himself A Biafran by successmatters(m): 5:45pm On Mar 09
Fat toad, maybe he just smoked too much meth

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Is Calling For The Division Of Nigeria, Declaring Himself A Biafran by LagosFirstSon: 5:46pm On Mar 09
Lol 😂

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Is Calling For The Division Of Nigeria, Declaring Himself A Biafran by ThinkSmarter: 5:48pm On Mar 09
wants Recognition

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Is Calling For The Division Of Nigeria, Declaring Himself A Biafran by budaatum: 5:50pm On Mar 09
I'm pleased to see Nigerians awake.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Is Calling For The Division Of Nigeria, Declaring Himself A Biafran by Antoeni(m): 5:50pm On Mar 09
Only Idiots Will Take This Pork Serious

8 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Is Calling For The Division Of Nigeria, Declaring Himself A Biafran by God1blessBiafra: 5:52pm On Mar 09
Who take the fart toad serious.

Only Miscreants in waste bin.

6 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Is Calling For The Division Of Nigeria, Declaring Himself A Biafran by Putindbutt: 5:53pm On Mar 09
gidgiddy:
Asari will learn the hard way that wether you want Biafra, or want Nigeria divided, better make sure you are friends with Igbos
Tompolo na man you be. Enter Tompolo side and go talk biafra, i wan check something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Is Calling For The Division Of Nigeria, Declaring Himself A Biafran by Jchimamkpa: 5:56pm On Mar 09
After castigating Mazi Kalu and supporting the government his arrest, now u want to be a biafran by division of Nigerian, chukwu okike abiama don punish u be that. We don't need u.

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Is Calling For The Division Of Nigeria, Declaring Himself A Biafran by Jchimamkpa: 5:57pm On Mar 09
After castigating Mazi Kalu and supporting the government his arrest, now u want to be a biafran by division of Nigerian, chukwu okike abiama don punish u be that.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Is Calling For The Division Of Nigeria, Declaring Himself A Biafran by Noneroone(m): 6:07pm On Mar 09
The west will do Nigeria shegge soon. Don't ask me why.
Re: Asari Dokubo Is Calling For The Division Of Nigeria, Declaring Himself A Biafran by Entprys(m): 6:43pm On Mar 09
Noneroone:
The west will do Nigeria shegge soon. Don't ask me why.
you talk too much.

Person no fit keep secret for your belle ?
Re: Asari Dokubo Is Calling For The Division Of Nigeria, Declaring Himself A Biafran by Rexymania(m): 6:47pm On Mar 09
This shit is concurted... This interview was years ago, when he still has sense. Recently, the guy doesn't know what to do. He's quiet

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Is Calling For The Division Of Nigeria, Declaring Himself A Biafran by mytime24(f): 7:41pm On Mar 09
Old video

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Is Calling For The Division Of Nigeria, Declaring Himself A Biafran by Chimarto: 8:49pm On Mar 09
Who are you deceiving? After casting Igbos and taking pictures with Tinubu thinking he will favor you and now it back fired. In months time you will go against Biafrans. Remember you're still wanted parson before ESN
Re: Asari Dokubo Is Calling For The Division Of Nigeria, Declaring Himself A Biafran by naija4life247: 8:55pm On Mar 09
Only God knows what he is currently smoking
Re: Asari Dokubo Is Calling For The Division Of Nigeria, Declaring Himself A Biafran by Tranquill: 9:21pm On Mar 09
Old video.

Asari is about 59 years old now or even more and he gave that interview when he was 53 and had not received enough venomous insults from Igbo people and also, didn’t know that biafra thing was a scam enterprise.

Go talk biafra reach him ear now if you no collect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Is Calling For The Division Of Nigeria, Declaring Himself A Biafran by FreedomArmy: 9:28pm On Mar 09
Putindbutt:

Tompolo na man you be. Enter Tompolo side and go talk biafra, i wan check something.
tompolo is the same
Re: Asari Dokubo Is Calling For The Division Of Nigeria, Declaring Himself A Biafran by OBoy50: 9:29pm On Mar 09
gidgiddy:
The Igbos are the worst betrayals . ..I regret having anything to do with them..theives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Is Calling For The Division Of Nigeria, Declaring Himself A Biafran by Dalohad: 9:32pm On Mar 09
It is time for we yorubas to demote him from being greater than Awolowo and start insulting him as before. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Is Calling For The Division Of Nigeria, Declaring Himself A Biafran by faceland: 9:44pm On Mar 09
Dokubo catching trips with that section of the internet. He likes the insults and attention.
Re: Asari Dokubo Is Calling For The Division Of Nigeria, Declaring Himself A Biafran by faceland: 9:48pm On Mar 09
Dalohad:
It is time for we yorubas to demote him from being greater than Awolowo and start insulting him as before. grin grin

Please, didn't accept Dokubo's support. He always say things that would bring trouble for who he supports.
It is a PR disaster for Dokubo to support you because you would be seeing frightening headlines of things he said on behalf of you.
Re: Asari Dokubo Is Calling For The Division Of Nigeria, Declaring Himself A Biafran by specialmati(m): 9:48pm On Mar 09
OBoy50:
The Igbos are the worst betrayals . ..I regret having anything to do with them..theives.
grin grin grin grin grin grin seems like someone used helmet on his head to avoid you skull mining it.its now a crime for one to protect his head abi grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Is Calling For The Division Of Nigeria, Declaring Himself A Biafran by Forkthiefnubu: 10:06pm On Mar 09
Clown
Re: Asari Dokubo Is Calling For The Division Of Nigeria, Declaring Himself A Biafran by Forkthiefnubu: 10:08pm On Mar 09
Dalohad:
Since our ancestors felled down from the heavens and hit his oblong head hard on concrete we the scratch faced have not had another great man other than asari

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Is Calling For The Division Of Nigeria, Declaring Himself A Biafran by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:16pm On Mar 09
zuchyblink:
His feeding money has finished

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Worse State Governor In Nigeria? Edo State Gov! / Is This The Most Dangerous Man In Nigeria? (picture Included) / Nairaland Is Controlled By The White Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.