Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

When A Woman Play Hard To Get They Fall In The Hands Of Players - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When A Woman Play Hard To Get They Fall In The Hands Of Players (357 Views)

Waiting For Conception: The Travails Of Couples In The Hands Of “womb Watchers” / Must I Fall In Love Before I Marry? / I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Woman Play Hard To Get They Fall In The Hands Of Players by fineboynl(m): 5:17pm On Mar 09
The movie industry really influence people thoughts and needs and spoiled so many relationship before it even started.

It's only insecure and lowself esteemed women that play too hard to get. Yes they have poor personality and feel low of themself. So when they see a guy too good to be true they results to play hard to get rather than face their encounter.

What do you say about a woman that is so scared or shy to look at a guy on the face and ask him some questions. Conversion can be so boring and one sided. WhatsApp chats is not just interesting.

Majority of men hardly put up with such a woman as they back off half way. Only the players move ahead only for one thing and just to use her and move on. Even if they have good intension before.

When a guy sleep with a woman for the first time he will loses alot of interest especially if she stress too much or if he spentld heavily. The next thing on is mind is to revenge or slow everything down. It will take the character of that woman to keep him in that relationship thereafter

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Play Hard To Get They Fall In The Hands Of Players by kalufelix(m): 5:33pm On Mar 09
Yeah ...you have a point they eventually end up with the wrong man...na only players and cheats have patience for GAMES..

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Play Hard To Get They Fall In The Hands Of Players by 4KNGOATS(m): 5:38pm On Mar 09
I beg forget any stupid lady proofing hard to get, they're haven't learnt their lessons the hard way.useless hypocritic bastardzzz. I never fall for dumps like them because I don't have time for nonsense

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Play Hard To Get They Fall In The Hands Of Players by Eddie2024: 5:40pm On Mar 09
Hard to get why!🤔
Re: When A Woman Play Hard To Get They Fall In The Hands Of Players by 1Sharon(f): 11:44pm On Mar 09
Why can't men understand that hard to get simply means she's not interested?

3 Likes

Re: When A Woman Play Hard To Get They Fall In The Hands Of Players by PastorOlokonla: 11:49pm On Mar 09
1Sharon:

I agree. I simply move on. No time.

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Play Hard To Get They Fall In The Hands Of Players by akaahs(m): 11:15am On Mar 10
1Sharon:
Na lie jor though not in many cases. Some ladies are just confused and don't know what they want. Only few that have planted the kind of men to go out with, and if the man isn't in the list, they start to form hard to get or playing games
Re: When A Woman Play Hard To Get They Fall In The Hands Of Players by Etosha: 3:33pm On Mar 10
I don't ask beyond 2 times.
Re: When A Woman Play Hard To Get They Fall In The Hands Of Players by fineboynl(m): 12:29am On Mar 11
Etosha:
I don't ask beyond 2 times.
ask what? Some Girls will just be dribling at the time of talking to her. Everything isn't direct

(1) (Reply)

How To Produce Sweet At The Comfort Of Your Home / Super 10 Is Your Choice For The Toughest Cleaning Jobs / Good Cleaning Service Company In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.