Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) (41401 Views)

The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) / Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) / Video Of Herbert Wigwe Celebrating His Last Birthday (2) (3) (4)

Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by GanagiBitrus: 9:16pm On Mar 09
Calitoscassius:
Is pastor an occupation? Or a vocation? who makes who a pastor? Anyone one can call himself a pastor, it is all self appointed.

What does an Atheist mean? Does that even mean anything? You don't even know what i believe in, you are rather assuming or concluding that i am an atheist. undecided
Yes, most people who claim to be pastor are truly not.

Your initial comment gave the impression that God doesn't exist.
Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:22pm On Mar 09
GanagiBitrus:

Yes, most people who claim to be pastor are truly not.

Your initial comment gave the impression that God doesn't exist.
Good! I am glad you agree with me on that. grin

Just because i said God doesn't exist doesn't make me an Atheist, i believe in my own God, my kitchen table is could be my God, everyone has their own God, afterall i can see my own God (my kitchen table) unlike the christian's God or other Gods that cannot be seen

Again, what does Atheist really mean? undecided

Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by SaturnNick(m): 9:28pm On Mar 09
RIPπŸ™
Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by skj1377(m): 9:34pm On Mar 09
Calitoscassius:
Total rubbish! grin grin i bet you have never witnessed these bullshit pesonally. Cock and bull story..

I know the people involved personally. They were family friends. Some success is bought at a very high price. What condition did this man give to raise the over N16Billion used to purchase access bank! It will look like someone lent them the money but how about the spiritual forces that made such possible? Those forces require payment in future. The cost of the payment is never disclosed from the beginning.
Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:39pm On Mar 09
skj1377:

I know the people involved personally. They were family friends. Some success is bought at a very high price. What condition did this man give to raise the over N16Billion used to purchase access bank! It will look like someone lent them the money but how about the spiritual forces that made such possible? Those forces require payment in future. The cost of the payment is never disclosed from the beginning.
So this story was what they told you? And you believed it? grin cheesy

Well.. ask them to show you how they did it, and they d run away.

Still cock and bull story. grin
Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by W0t0w0toman: 9:45pm On Mar 09
We4all:
Anu! During his induction into the society, his chicken didn't pick many guinea corn; hence his short life span. Sleep well Wigwe! You made a choice and you were happy with it.

Be careful what u post on nairaland. U can be arrested

Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by theamazonguru(m): 9:46pm On Mar 09
GanagiBitrus:

Your explanation points more to God as Sovereign, but not as a Loving Father. Thanks anyway.

Lol.
It's so funny that we humans see God as good only when the going is good.

When the ride was smooth for the deceased I am very sure everyone around him would be like God is partial to him.
When he was acquiring other banks, merging with others, conquering the continent, building the Wigwe University I guess God was a loving God then.

That same God that was loving to him that period he bought over intercontinental bank, how do you think the staff that lost their jobs in that merger and acquisition, how would they see God.

As sovereign or as loving or as an unfair God?

See life happens and it doesn't change the fact that God remains God despite whatever life throws at us.

Experiences differ.

At a time in my life, I was on a long loosing streak. Nothing I invested on worked. I always end up loosing..
To me, God was God still. Loving one at that.

Last year, I slumped twice and almost died due to low blood ish.
Neighbors thought I wouldn't make it back from the hospital those 2 different occasions.
God, this same God came through for me..

For me he remains the same God , the same sovereign and loving God. The same father and friend.
Both in Good time and in bad time.

Meanwhile some people also slumped but died straight up. How would their families see God?

He remains my Kabiyesi.
The one who through the breath of his mouth sustains ones life.
The one who through his mighty power delivers.
The one who through his loving kindness, overlooks our many sins.
The one who saves the sinner from sin, redeems him and makes use of him to conquer the nation.
I am sure to this sinner, that God is a loving God, isn't it?

God over all.
Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by We4all: 9:55pm On Mar 09
W0t0w0toman:

Be careful what u post on nairaland. U can be arrested

I dey Mars, come and arrest me.
Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by PNomsule: 10:10pm On Mar 09
Kukutenla:

That's what you think
You are thinking at your level
I swear u no fit smart like dis ajeh
Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by GanagiBitrus: 10:36pm On Mar 09
theamazonguru:

Lol.
It's so funny that we humans see God as good only when the going is good.

When the ride was smooth for the deceased I am very sure everyone around him would be like God is partial to him.
When he was acquiring other banks, merging with others, conquering the continent, building the Wigwe University I guess God was a loving God then.

That same God that was loving to him that period he bought over intercontinental bank, how do you think the staff that lost their jobs in that merger and acquisition, how would they see God.

As sovereign or as loving or as an unfair God.

Seez life happens and it doesn't change the fact that God remains God despite whatever life throws at us.

Experiences differs.

At a time in my life, I was on a long loosing streak. Nothing I invented on worked. I always end up loosing..
To me, God was God still. Loving one at that.

Last year, at slumped twice and almost died due to low blood ish.
Neighbors thought I wouldn't make it back from the hospital those 2 different occasions.
God this same God came through for me..

For me he remains the same God , the same sovereign and loving God. The same father and friend.
Both in Good time and in bad time.

He remains my Kabiyesi.
The one who through the breath of his mouth sustains ones life.
The one who through his mighty power delivers.
The one who through his loving kindness, overlooks our many sins.
The one who saves the sinner from sin, redeems him and makes use of him to conquer the nation.
I am sure to this sinner, that God is a loving God, isn't it?

God over all.
Hmmm! Food for Thought. πŸ€”
Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by Seunpapa65: 10:37pm On Mar 09
PNomsule:

As u no fit spell correctly I no fit reply your question grin
You nothing but a werey in the eyes of God πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by PNomsule: 10:49pm On Mar 09
Seunpapa65:

You nothing but a werey in the eyes of God πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Nothing u want tell me, u still dey piss for bed ajeh πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ 🀣
Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by MartinsD12(m): 1:19am On Mar 10
Calitoscassius:
Don't mind that one he is hallucinating.
grin I see
Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by Irupetepete: 1:20am On Mar 10
ednut1:
Bintin laye
walahi, binti ni
Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by OBJECTIVITY4ALL: 4:41am On Mar 10
Creamypie:
A4re those remains? Or empty coffins. The chopper was burnt to ashes

I have also asked the same ⁉️ what did they put that coffin a burnt chopper. Imagine how wasteful people can be. Buying expensive coffin again when some people are hungry with flamboyant service is a sign that he was insensitive to the poor when he was a life. He made those from exploitative bank chargers, unclaimed dead people money left in the Bank, he has benefited so much from illegal sales of dollars, made money from the poor Masses then build a university that is not affordable by the poor, advertising on the CNN.

Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by BALLOSKI: 7:41am On Mar 10
We4all:
Anu! During his induction into the society, his chicken didn't pick many guinea corn; hence his short life span. Sleep well Wigwe! You made a choice and you were happy with it.
That chicken thing can't give you a billion.
Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by joefelin2345: 10:29am On Mar 10
skj1377:

It's a kind of Ritual. The idea is money will be given to you but a chicken will be set free surrounded with pieces of corn. Each corn the chicken eats stands for 1yr extra of your life. I also think the powers can take extra members of your family when it's time to pay up depending on what you wanted
So his chicken picked 57 grains of guinea corn abi? One tradition even said that the chicken is normally starved for days before the day of initiation to enable it pick more grains when set free. Blackman mentality. Can you imagine such stupidity !!!
Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by skj1377(m): 10:49am On Mar 10
joefelin2345:
So his chicken picked 57 grains of guinea corn abi? One tradition even said that the chicken is normally starved for days before the day of initiation to enable it pick more grains when set free. Blackman mentality. Can you imagine such stupidity !!!

I said extra years. If he was already 37 probably the chicken only picked 20.
Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by joefelin2345: 10:50am On Mar 10
skj1377:

My neighbour did some kind of Ritual . He was a wealthy civil engineer. I was toasting his daughter so am familiar with the story. He was to giveup his first son . He refused so they killed him ,his wife and last baby boy in a singular motor accident.
Apparently they don't tell people consequences or the price of the so called wealth they give you.
My neighbour an upcoming miracle pastor had a disagreement with his mentor/ cult. He was killed with his first son but the wife survived the accident.
As you can see from my story it's not Bollywood or nollywood these are my neighbour in Lagos grin
But who told you the reason why those people were killed? Their cult members or who?
Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by skj1377(m): 10:52am On Mar 10
I think the ritual guys don't disclose the total payment due afterwards because from my observation the ritual usually takes more than two life's at a go.
No normal person will agree for such repayment terms
Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by joefelin2345: 10:53am On Mar 10
skj1377:

I said extra years. If he was already 37 probably the chicken only picked 20.
Ok then. I can now understand what you meant. But would the person could have died immediately should the chicken refused to pick any of the grain? Just asking pls.
Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by joefelin2345: 11:02am On Mar 10
Calitoscassius:
What do you mean? Do you know something we don't know? undecided it is just a piece of cloth with access printed on it.
Oga you be small pikin o no matter your age. That man knows what he is talked ng about. I rest my case & I come in peace though.
Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:49am On Mar 10
joefelin2345:
Oga you be small pikin o no matter your age. That man knows what he is talked ng about. I rest my case & I come in peace though.
Rubbish, the man knows nothing and you know nothing yourself. You and him have no proofs to back up your ridiculous assumptions, you both are just imagining things in your heads and deluded. grin

Age has nothing to do with it, i am vastly kowledgeable more than you could ever dream of. Especially if you believe that their is more to piece of rag that has Access bank printed on it. grin

Please don't rest your case, explain what that man mean or what you mean and please provide some proofs.

You can come how you like, i am not bothered.
Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by skj1377(m): 1:21pm On Mar 10
joefelin2345:
Ok then. I can now understand what you meant. But would the person could have died immediately should the chicken refused to pick any of the grain? Just asking pls.

I looks like sometimes they do it without your consent. I heard of a guy that the chicken did not pick anything and immediately he disagreed with the ritual but he died same year. At another incident the chicken picked only 2 and the man started going from church to church but still died second year. I guess because of past cases they tend not to allow the benefactor know his number.
I suspect once payment is due the forces can take the man and other family members together same instance .
Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by skj1377(m): 1:33pm On Mar 10
joefelin2345:
But who told you the reason why those people were killed? Their cult members or who?

In the case of the civil engineer remember I was toasting his daughter so she was telling me stuff about her family. She said her younger brother ( first son) had a dream that some bad people wanted to take him away . He told his parents the story . The father assured the son that he will not allow anyone take him away. According to the daughter (girl I was toasting) strange things kept happening at night in the house. So on the faithful day he travelled with his wife and new born son to delta state . They had a fatal motor accident on the way. Both parents perished along with the new born baby. instantly my lady became an orphan and destiny changed . We lost touch as they locked the house from then till date.
In the case of the pastor, he travelled with his wife and according to the wife an eagle suddenly appeared on their windscreen and magically their BMW 7 series somersaulted killing him and his only son. On the day of his burial I attended , the head of his cult stood on his grave and in the presence of everyone present started vibrating and shouting " the power has come back to me".

So you can see this is not movies. Nairaland is good for sharing experiences .
Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by mhychophelha1(m): 8:02pm On Mar 10
4tomandchi:
Just try and make money before you die...
why

Femi Otedola Celebrates Anthony Joshua's Victory / Nigeria Slashes Crude Selling Prices To Woo Buyers / Filling Station In Ogidi Anambra Sells Water As Fuel (Pictures, Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76