Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) (41318 Views)

The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) / Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) / Video Of Herbert Wigwe Celebrating His Last Birthday (2) (3) (4)

Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by spencekat(m): 6:20pm On Mar 09
skj1377:

It's a kind of Ritual. The idea is money will be given to you but a chicken will be set free surrounded with pieces of corn. Each corn the chicken eats stands for 1yr extra of your life. I also think the powers can take extra members of your family when it's time to pay up depending on what you wanted
See what too much viewing of Nollywood movies has caused.

Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by maureensylvia(f): 6:21pm On Mar 09
skj1377:

It's a kind of Ritual. The idea is money will be given to you but a chicken will be set free surrounded with pieces of corn. Each corn the chicken eats stands for 1yr extra of your life. I also think the powers can take extra members of your family when it's time to pay up depending on what you wanted

This is seriouser than I thought
Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by GGIA: 6:23pm On Mar 09
Komo4dmoney:
R.I.P
Mama I made it, First To Reply
for your dream 🤣
Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by UnknownQueen(f): 6:24pm On Mar 09
Jokerman:

Life after death is more important than life before death

Well said Jokerman grin
Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by DeOTR: 6:24pm On Mar 09
Jackanda1:
Your flesh would definately go back to the dust. But your spirit man would either be in hell or in heaven.
You're definitely not quoting this from the Bible.

Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by Biodun556(m): 6:25pm On Mar 09
GanagiBitrus:

You are obviously not a Christian talk-less of being a Pastor, so the question is not for you. smiley

We created man from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape..." (Quran15:26). And, "He began the creation of man from clay, and made his progeny from a quintessence of fluid" (Quran32:7

Stop saying you're children of God. God is not human, he is not emotional.

Human are like products and among the products created by God.

Human produces things and could decide to destroy, abandoned or recycle what he produced for what ever reasons. It is almost the same before God.

Almighty God takes human lives the way he wants. He is not emotionally attached to anybody.

Father, mother and son burnt to ashes is nothing before God.
Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by adams123: 6:26pm On Mar 09
onthehill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pUlvNWxk8s?si=W0PkjXdMJGJ8eM0S

That's all.. the excess of life as a Muslim is just to worship our CREATOR and follow his commandments among which is to share love within ourselves as humans which we are gradually loosing in our dear nation.
May GOD reward them accordingly
Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by Jackanda1(m): 6:26pm On Mar 09
DeOTR:
You're definitely not quoting this from the Bible.
Not at all. Its from the koran
Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by DeOTR: 6:31pm On Mar 09
Jackanda1:
Not at all. Its from the koran
Good. The person you quoted lifted his words from the Bible, so I don't see why you should quote him.
Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by Mpanyi: 6:31pm On Mar 09
May perpetual light fall on them
Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by femi4: 6:36pm On Mar 09
Komo4dmoney:
R.I.P
Mama I made it, First To Reply
Imagine the bolded on your condolence register
Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by MartinsD12(m): 6:38pm On Mar 09
Dozzywest:

How do you come from the dust? Abi your momma put dust for her tot0 come born you?
grin nairalanders I no wan laugh

Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by Sirianese: 6:38pm On Mar 09
onthehill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pUlvNWxk8s?si=W0PkjXdMJGJ8eM0S

Why are you lot so fixated with their remains?

Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by TheWinterBird(f): 6:38pm On Mar 09
May their souls rest in heavenly peace. If only they had not gone to that dang superbowl.

Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by Flame77: 6:38pm On Mar 09
GanagiBitrus:
Pastors in the house, pls how does one continue to trust God as a Loving Father if He allows this kind of triple tragedy to befall your family? 🤔

It's no big deal before God and before those who are spiritually matured. The most important thing God promised us is everlasting life with Him in paradise. One may loose family, career, business, everything including his own life here on earth but he must make sure he doesn't loose his eternal life. Some very devoted Christians in time past have lost much more than what the Wigwe family has lost and they still held on to Jesus. Please try and find out about the story behind the hymn "It is well with my soul" written by Stafford.

The whole essence of true Christianity is not primarily about what we stand to gain here on earth but, about the glory that await us in eternity.

Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by MartinsD12(m): 6:40pm On Mar 09
skj1377:

Does that really exist, I mean money ritual like you explained?

Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by GanagiBitrus: 6:41pm On Mar 09
Flame77:

It's no big deal before God and before those who are spiritually matured. The most important thing God promised us is everlasting life with Him in paradise. One may loose family, career, business, everything including his own life here on earth but he must make sure he doesn't loose his eternal life. Some very devoted Christians in time past have lost much more than what the Wigwe family has lost and they still held on to Jesus. Please try and find out about the story behind the hymn "It is well with my soul" written by Stafford.

The whole essence of true Christianity is not primarily about what we stand to gain here on earth but, about the glory that await us in eternity.
Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by Chasito(m): 6:43pm On Mar 09
Tareq1105:

Yes o.

I recall the Arch Bishop of England during the burial of late Queen Elizabeth. He said "Shall we now remove the symbols of Authority from our sister, Elizabeth so that she can return to her creator"

This world is not our own but some people think they own the world.

Wigwe scenario was exactly like the former minister of state, Ocheme or what self in the Govt of Buhari in 2015. He had accident on his way to Kaduna with his wife and son a youth corps member then and they all died.
yea I can remember, Minster of State for Labour, Chief James Ocholi (SAN), how time flies 😢 that's why it is not always advisable to travel together as a family in one vehicle.
It's very risky.

Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by Nyanabo(m): 6:43pm On Mar 09
Dein Na Mu 🥲🥲
Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by Benbisco(f): 6:47pm On Mar 09
Creamypie:
Are those remains? Or empty coffins. The chopper was burnt to ashes

Wetin concern you?

Biko allow them to grieve and bury their dead whatever way gives them closure.

Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by laidima88(m): 6:48pm On Mar 09
I never get money self I no dey travel anyhow, talk less when money come. Hologram technology should be properly developed to prevent unnecessary traveling.

Upon all the riches, make I go chop the last ponmo in my pot b4 I die tomorrow and somebody inherit am

Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by press9jatv: 6:48pm On Mar 09
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity
Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by Seunpapa65: 6:51pm On Mar 09
PNomsule:
That new family mansion in Lagos has to be sold...and the money put to better use including training the surviving kids.
Na you go tell them what to do with there money as a family lawyer or what

Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by olowoeyinkule1: 6:58pm On Mar 09
Agbe gbogbo aye sori scale iya efon tobi ju gbogbo aye lo.

Mosquito is bigger than whole world when scaled!
Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by Fryx: 6:58pm On Mar 09
Sheuns:
Life is truly vanity. Nothing we came with, nothing we leave with.

Wigwe went with his wife and son.
Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by Abatek: 7:00pm On Mar 09
We came 4rm dust n we shall returned to dust. Rip.
Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by Briller: 7:01pm On Mar 09
My heart bleeds anytime I come across the news of Wigwes' passing.

May God comfort all the family members and friends he left behind, especially his aged parents

Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by emperor4love(m): 7:06pm On Mar 09
Elzazzi:

Those been wiped out by bandits I guess enjoyment is killing them too ?

Sometimes I just wonder how you people think as if everyone won't die someday
to assimilate and comprehend the hard most of una,na only God know as so many pass through school
Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by aidameoryou: 7:06pm On Mar 09
Creamypie:
Are those remains? Or empty coffins. The chopper was burnt to ashes

Na just empty coffins

Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by Anunakeeh: 7:07pm On Mar 09
onthehill:

Noted. I have seen them.
Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by pacificom: 7:09pm On Mar 09
Those Nigerians who are desperate to Japa should say AMEN to this prayer "If going to America will result to similar experience like the wigwe family, then God should let the embassy deny you such visa.
Re: Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) by Mamci: 7:11pm On Mar 09
RIP

Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) / Lady Cries Out After Finding That The Bulk Clothes She Purchased Were All RAGS / Naira Gains, Dollar Crashes At Parallel Market