Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral (61391 Views)

Akpabio lamented Obi received more applause during Wigwe's funeral - Peterside / Festus Keyamo And Godswill Akpabio Laugh Out Loud (Photos) / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral by thatigboman: 8:22pm On Mar 10
seunmsg:
Akpabio no get chill at all. He gave it back to him hot hot. For someone who pulled down the entire building of the state house of assembly, he shouldn’t be the one saying there is nothing in public office to struggle over. Resign if there is nothing in the office now grin grin grin
akpabio was talking of office of deputy governor. There's something in governor's office for sure. Why did tinubu remove ambode and insisted that a gbagada general hospital mental patient must rule the state?

1 Like

Re: Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral by peleson1: 10:43pm On Mar 10
vanitybutiwanti:
shut the fhuck up, same kill and Bury that made an ingrate and a nonentityyy governor, what party is fubara in? A man that doesn't hesitate to lick Tinubu’s ass? When the time comes in 2027, I hope you'll be at the forefront on the field fighting for your new lord and personal saviour? I hope your support will extend beyond social media?

Fubara will do only one term and there's nothing fatherless nonentityyy like you can do about it, get that into your skull

U couldn't impeach him because ur thought was to do so ,now his strength is beyond ur impeachment u now keep it at next election..
Cowards .
Why not go ahead with ur battle n not involving the president?

U can't stand alone .

Fubara was a civil servant.
He was a somebody in the state civil service and had been an accountant attached to the government house ever since amaechi time n during toby as deputy governor of Rivers state.

He went to school, graduated and was dim and fit with his job as a dexter.
On the other hand ,u a nitwit is a country reject n partyless arrogant trouble maker .

A simple question n u could not answer.

What party r u n ur oga?

Confused being like u.

Tinubu did not need Rivers vote to become president..

I'm two calls away to Mr president.

V u even been to aso villa before?
U r in ur corner talking Nons n ass licking Wike's ass.

Nigerians don't need insensitive arrogant nitwits like u around the political space.

Let me at this instance refer u to the clap back the rccg pastor gave Akpabio...
Akpabio left the funeral with a total shame.
The akpabio u r even ass licking now is somebody I know and a family friend who knows me by name .

Rubbish nitwit like u
Re: Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral by BigYash: 7:23am On Mar 11
peleson1:

Pls can u post what the rccg said or the video .

Mark my words, akpabio won't last as the Senate president.
https://www.nairaland.com/8025961/wigwes-funeral-moment-akpabio-humbled#128869096

1 Like

Re: Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral by vanitybutiwanti: 7:33am On Mar 11
peleson1:

U couldn't impeach him because ur thought was to do so ,now his strength is beyond ur impeachment u now keep it at next election..
Cowards .
Why not go ahead with ur battle n not involving the president?

U can't stand alone .

Fubara was a civil servant.
He was a somebody in the state civil service and had been an accountant attached to the government house ever since amaechi time n during toby as deputy governor of Rivers state.

He went to school, graduated and was dim and fit with his job as a dexter.
On the other hand ,u a nitwit is a country reject n partyless arrogant trouble maker .

A simple question n u could not answer.

What party r u n ur oga?

Confused being like u.

Tinubu did not need Rivers vote to become president..

I'm two calls away to Mr president.

V u even been to aso villa before?
U r in ur corner talking Nons n ass licking Wike's ass.

Nigerians don't need insensitive arrogant nitwits like u around the political space.

Let me at this instance refer u to the clap back the rccg pastor gave Akpabio...
Akpabio left the funeral with a total shame.
The akpabio u r even ass licking now is somebody I know and a family friend who knows me by name .

Rubbish nitwit like u

shut the fhuck up with this trash you just spilled, who is licking Akpabios ass as much as you're licking sims ass? I have no business with Akpabio but know one thing, sim will do just a term and there's nothing you can do about it.

Now get lost and go tell these fairy tales to your fellow beer parlour lowlives about being 2 calls away from the presidency, ignorant idiiot with a loudmouth.
Re: Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral by Moneyyman: 7:50am On Mar 11
Fucking idiots doing political banters at a funeral!

Evil men with no iota of sympathy for the bereaved, doing their stupid evil political dance in public Chile chasing clout with three dead bodies in front of them!

These are the fools leading our nation? Wicked evil men.
Re: Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral by BluntCrazeMan: 11:05am On Mar 11
naptu2:
Exchange Between Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-PFfVbeZX0?si=9D-2ZFopobsTUq1O

Governor Siminalayi Fubara

Senator Godswill Akpabio

So,, Akpabio is saying that there is something very biigg in the struggle.
Re: Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral by peleson1: 11:06am On Mar 11
vanitybutiwanti:
shut the fhuck up with this trash you just spilled, who is licking Akpabios ass as much as you're licking sims ass? I have no business with Akpabio but know one thing, sim will do just a term and there's nothing you can do about it.

Now get lost and go tell these fairy tales to your fellow beer parlour lowlives about being 2 calls away from the presidency, ignorant idiiot with a loudmouth.

Look n mark my words..

Until u tell us which party Wike belongs, fubara remains ur governor and has the right to re contest if he pleases.

If he decides to re contest ,there is nothing u or any body can do about it.
And as far the Rivers people are behind him, he will win and there is nothing u or anybody can do about it.

Fubara is more useful to president tinubu re election than Wike.

As far as u can't tell what party Wike belongs ... Wike will be eased out before u know it n in no time . Someone else will be there as fct minister n u will remain elusive.

Now go and tell ur lots that u guys should be more careful n remain thanksfu to God.

Remove the stupid air of arrogance and allow fubara to be..
Re: Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral by vanitybutiwanti: 11:40am On Mar 11
peleson1:

Look n mark my words..

Until u tell us which party Wike belongs, fubara remains ur governor and has the right to re contest if he pleases.

If he decides to re contest ,there is nothing u or any body can do about it.
And as far the Rivers people are behind him, he will win and there is nothing u or anybody can do about it.

Fubara is more useful to president tinubu re election than Wike.

As far as u can't tell what party Wike belongs ... Wike will be eased out before u know it n in no time . Someone else will be there as fct minister n u will remain elusive.

Now go and tell ur lots that u guys should be more careful n remain thanksfu to God.

Remove the stupid air of arrogance and allow fubara to be..
shut up illiterate, where was fubara when wike delivered for Tinubu and sim? Akpabios retort to fubara is already an indication that no high profile politician will ever trust sim, did sim implement everything Tinubu asked him to do ? Why would Tinubu want to work with such an ungrateful and deceitful character?

This will be my last response to you illiterate, sim will do one term and there's nothing you can do about it
Re: Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral by Oracle411: 1:44pm On Mar 11
Akpabio is honest.
Re: Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral by peleson1: 2:13pm On Mar 11
vanitybutiwanti:
shut up illiterate, where was fubara when wike delivered for Tinubu and sim? Akpabios retort to fubara is already an indication that no high profile politician will ever trust sim, did sim implement everything Tinubu asked him to do ? Why would Tinubu want to work with such an ungrateful and deceitful character?

This will be my last response to you illiterate, sim will do one term and there's nothing you can do about it

Fubara has done what even ur wike will not accept to do.

Jaga ban understands this.

If u r talking about the budget, just forget it.. this is to prove to u that u lots r not ready for peace .
The budget should v been latent since he already passed it but u lots r eager to whittle him down n fubara understands this .
U r simply not ready for peace .

Fubara re - absorbed the commissioners, re- absorbed the law makers n the illegal speaker .

So what else do u want ?
If not how to de- market fubara

Check ur post on nairaland if it's not what u r doing already on paid contract.

U r busted ..

In the gathering, akpabio was served hot hot..

Truth is that.. I'm more read n exposed than u r.
If we are kept in same class, I will dust ur silly ass .. u won't even see my back .
Politicians ass licker like you... Olodo

Shame on u

Fubara silence is loud..
https://www.nairaland.com/8026769/rivers-more-pro-wike-supporters-collapse
Re: Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral by HarryPotter69: 1:22pm On Mar 16
Ahhhhhh strawberrrry Brooke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase / Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial / Abba Kyari Inserted 'Coordinator' Clause In Buhari’s Letter To NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.