Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,461 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

EPL 3 Horse Race: Can Arsenal Win The League This Season? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL 3 Horse Race: Can Arsenal Win The League This Season? (228 Views)

The Top Five Centre Forwards In The Champions League This Season / Asisat Oshoala Scores A Brace As She Returns To Action In The League. / Soundsultan, Ikpeba Play Celebrity Match As Spain & Arsenal Win Copa Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EPL 3 Horse Race: Can Arsenal Win The League This Season? by commoditiesnig: 8:15pm On Mar 09
Wow.. EPL is getting tougher this season with Liverpool, Man City and Arsenal all hunting for the trophy

Among the top 3, the question is can Arsenal win the league this season?

Arsenal fans and other fans we need your input here. wink
Re: EPL 3 Horse Race: Can Arsenal Win The League This Season? by commoditiesnig: 8:17pm On Mar 09
I tip Liverpool for the league (coming from a Chelsea fan) cheesy
Re: EPL 3 Horse Race: Can Arsenal Win The League This Season? by Solofresh2: 8:24pm On Mar 09
They van
Re: EPL 3 Horse Race: Can Arsenal Win The League This Season? by GreatVocalist: 8:26pm On Mar 09
Winners chapel.
Re: EPL 3 Horse Race: Can Arsenal Win The League This Season? by Idrisk19(m): 8:33pm On Mar 09
If they continue play like this., there's no doubt like this they will win both premier league and champions league
Re: EPL 3 Horse Race: Can Arsenal Win The League This Season? by Blacklion3: 8:37pm On Mar 09
No one knows how the Elephant got to the top of the tree,
but one thing is certain,............. The elephant will stay on top of the tree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL 3 Horse Race: Can Arsenal Win The League This Season? by bluefilm: 8:50pm On Mar 09
Arsenal na jonsing club
Re: EPL 3 Horse Race: Can Arsenal Win The League This Season? by Lumarstone: 9:40pm On Mar 09
It is a tall dream for arsenal to win the league.

I left..!
Re: EPL 3 Horse Race: Can Arsenal Win The League This Season? by Cineinfo(m): 9:52pm On Mar 09
Arsenal can win the league if they continue playing this way.

For tomorrow's game between Liverpool and City. It's either City wins or they draw.
Re: EPL 3 Horse Race: Can Arsenal Win The League This Season? by commoditiesnig: 9:56pm On Mar 09
Lumarstone:
It is a tall dream for arsenal to win the league.

I left..!
Hmm i see. But they've been impressive at some point this season.. I think purchase of winners like Rice, Havert, Jesus have boosted their chances

GreatVocalist:
Winners chapel.
Lol..
Re: EPL 3 Horse Race: Can Arsenal Win The League This Season? by commoditiesnig: 9:59pm On Mar 09
bluefilm:
Arsenal na jonsing club
I tell you bro.

Back then i started supporting Arsenal when Kanu was there and later Henry and co.. But their dissapointment at the big stage e.g UCL final vs Barca, EUFA Cup final vs. Galatasaray, etc.. Made me just stopped and switched to Chelsea fully
Re: EPL 3 Horse Race: Can Arsenal Win The League This Season? by commoditiesnig: 10:01pm On Mar 09
Cineinfo:
Arsenal can win the league if they continue playing this way.

For tomorrow's game between Liverpool and City. It's either City wins or they draw.
Fair point.. But i think they still struggle to win games.. Just like tonight's game vs. Brentford

I see Liverpool taking the league IMO
Re: EPL 3 Horse Race: Can Arsenal Win The League This Season? by commoditiesnig: 10:03pm On Mar 09
Blacklion3:
No one knows how the Elephant got to the top of the tree,
but one thing is certain,............. The elephant will stay on top of the tree
Bro i don't understand this your analogy or parable.. Lol

Can you explain in football terms wink

(1) (Reply)

Get All The Serie A Weekend Games Here / Less Harmful To The Consumer And Society / Chelsea Sack Boss After Premier League Slump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.