Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Bello El-Rufai Lauds Peter Obi, Blasts APC Government (Pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bello El-Rufai Lauds Peter Obi, Blasts APC Government (Pix) (3840 Views)

‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report / Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) / El-Rufai Lauds Fulani, Ham For De-Escalating Tension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bello El-Rufai Lauds Peter Obi, Blasts APC Government (Pix) by NLCreator: 8:26pm On Mar 09
I once met Peter Obi on the plane, I was impressed by his simplicity - @B_ELRUFAI
#miconpodcast #achatwithelrufai

Nigeria is not good right now; I'm not the typical APC person to come out and say things are jolly, they are not - @B_ELRUFAI
#miconpodcast #achatwithelrufai

1 Like

Re: Bello El-Rufai Lauds Peter Obi, Blasts APC Government (Pix) by osmosis101(m): 8:33pm On Mar 09
Lagalize ABORTION

3 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai Lauds Peter Obi, Blasts APC Government (Pix) by MrProlific95: 8:37pm On Mar 09
Nonsense boy that threatened to rape someone mother and pass her to his friends. Man is c.ursed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello El-Rufai Lauds Peter Obi, Blasts APC Government (Pix) by Entprys(m): 8:47pm On Mar 09
If Obi could not solve issue of drinking water in ordinary Onitsha, tell me how he can handle Nigeria issue with his level of inexperience

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bello El-Rufai Lauds Peter Obi, Blasts APC Government (Pix) by YorubaNiBaba(m): 8:48pm On Mar 09
Fools go start worshipping him now

20 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai Lauds Peter Obi, Blasts APC Government (Pix) by Massiveglory: 8:59pm On Mar 09
Ebbinpawa: everybody brain must reboot by force.

Before election, one genesis guy that says he is a prophet legalized and preached tribalism on his altar in the name of election.
In his words " i cannot have my brother, a yoruba man and vote ibo" it cannot happen.
These words came live from his altar by himself

Right now with the ebbinpawa brezze blowing katakata. Foul nyash don open. guy man is siging blues and reggae to his congregation.
His brain don reboot.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bello El-Rufai Lauds Peter Obi, Blasts APC Government (Pix) by Naijanascam: 9:10pm On Mar 09
Entprys:
If Obi could not solve issue of drinking water in ordinary Onitsha, tell me how he can handle Nigeria issue with his level of inexperience

After grabbing and running away with it, what next👉?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bello El-Rufai Lauds Peter Obi, Blasts APC Government (Pix) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:11pm On Mar 09
His dad couldn't become a minister. We understand. grin
Re: Bello El-Rufai Lauds Peter Obi, Blasts APC Government (Pix) by TinubuThief: 9:15pm On Mar 09
grin
Re: Bello El-Rufai Lauds Peter Obi, Blasts APC Government (Pix) by jumper524(m): 9:37pm On Mar 09
he rejected the SUV given to legislators, his dad stopped eid prayer in Kaduna when it became an issue.

this are good points to ponder on but then we like to slander each other for a living so let's pick the one that suits our stupidity that has made us stagnant.

countries that are derailing all over the world has the highest number of public speakers and activist.
USA is fast declining on its potentials.
UK has lost its image completely.
India is in the mud already.

all these countries have plenty of activist with plenty of opinions.
what an irony,

the ones that oppose these activist has enjoyed significant growth.
Re: Bello El-Rufai Lauds Peter Obi, Blasts APC Government (Pix) by Lumarstone: 9:38pm On Mar 09
Tinubu is a Man of destiny.

Upon All the challenges he encountered in the cause of him contesting for the office of the president federal republic of Nigeria, either omission or commission he was declared winner. And till now he is still the president, commander in chief of the Nigerian armed forces. E no easy ooh.

I left..!

1 Like

Re: Bello El-Rufai Lauds Peter Obi, Blasts APC Government (Pix) by gratiaeo(m): 9:49pm On Mar 09
Entprys:
Just like Tinubu solved it why he was governor. Supporter of failed government

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello El-Rufai Lauds Peter Obi, Blasts APC Government (Pix) by specialmati(m): 9:57pm On Mar 09
Entprys:
grin grin grin grin grin grin and the first class in economics,the builder of Lagos from the sea,the Creator of the air you breath in Lagos is now handling Nigeria issue with his level of experience.and you think your brain still works

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello El-Rufai Lauds Peter Obi, Blasts APC Government (Pix) by Gadafii: 12:05am On Mar 10
Entprys:
tinubu grabbed power and ram away with it like a criminal, he built Lagos yen yen yen yen, time to build Lagos cement cost

Tinubu built Lagos but still travel to france for medical treatment, he didn’t build hospital in the Lagos he built😂😂

Una agbadoid can be funny sometimes, this same Bello gangster have said worse about obi before, but now the reality stares him in the face.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello El-Rufai Lauds Peter Obi, Blasts APC Government (Pix) by Blackfire(m): 1:25am On Mar 10
Hunger don wire this one wella

grin
Him remember obi

1 Like

Re: Bello El-Rufai Lauds Peter Obi, Blasts APC Government (Pix) by Solsix(m): 6:09am On Mar 10
Entprys:
Every household in Onitsha have borehole. Igbos don't wait on government for handouts. Those guys in water works refused every solution back then . Even an Israeli company bought the company but they refused them to take over the place. The just wanted to be paid for doing nothing. Typical obi can't spend money like most politicians. Don't let hate blind you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello El-Rufai Lauds Peter Obi, Blasts APC Government (Pix) by mycar: 6:38am On Mar 10
Lumarstone:
Tinubu is a Man of destiny.

Upon All the challenges he encountered in the cause of him contesting for the office of the president federal republic of Nigeria, either omission or commission he was declared winner. And till now he is still the president, commander in chief of the Nigerian armed forces. E no easy ooh.

I left..!
Destiny ni, destiny ko
Destiny without destination that breeds destitution

5 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai Lauds Peter Obi, Blasts APC Government (Pix) by OneCandleAway(f): 7:12am On Mar 10
MrProlific95:
Nonsense boy that threatened to rape someone mother and pass her to his friends. Man is c.ursed

No it's Bashir that said that. There are 2. This bell is the one in house of reps. Bashir is the one that married an half igbo girl after always provoking igbos

2 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai Lauds Peter Obi, Blasts APC Government (Pix) by Tochitee(m): 9:04am On Mar 10
Blackfire:
Hunger don wire this one wella

grin
Him remember obi
I'm sure you know that the whole of your linage wealth is not half of his weekly allowance

1 Like

Re: Bello El-Rufai Lauds Peter Obi, Blasts APC Government (Pix) by Tochitee(m): 9:08am On Mar 10
mycar:

Destiny ni, destiny ko
Destiny without destination that breeds destitution
It's destiny my dear friend. The idiotic agulu fraud that thought presidency is blabbing lies and wiping religious sentiment is the only loser. Nobody come close to presidency if he's not destined to be so. Ask,Ojukwu,ask pityobi,ask Atiku. If he easy make any entities from iboland do am in the next 100years. grin cheesy grin you and I know say Na tears go Everly end am
Re: Bello El-Rufai Lauds Peter Obi, Blasts APC Government (Pix) by DevilsEqual(m): 10:25am On Mar 10
His cup of tea

We need a very good administrator and whatever that nincompoop described up there about Obi isn't one of the qualities of a great ruler

Life is cruel already, leaders should be tough and weaklings will be eliminated by natural selection cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bello El-Rufai Lauds Peter Obi, Blasts APC Government (Pix) by frankyychiji(f): 10:37am On Mar 10
Entprys:
Even though Lagos is practically surrounded by water, could ebola give one household safe drinking water? Instead, he turned pure water N400 to a bag.

The fished brained junior hell-rufal should mind his business.

5 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai Lauds Peter Obi, Blasts APC Government (Pix) by mycar: 11:30am On Mar 10
Tochitee:

It's destiny my dear friend. The idiotic agulu fraud that thought presidency is blabbing lies and wiping religious sentiment is the only loser. Nobody come close to presidency if he's not destined to be so. Ask,Ojukwu,ask pityobi,ask Atiku. If he easy make any entities from iboland do am in the next 100years. grin cheesy grin you and I know say Na tears go Everly end am
The idiotic one at the villa is a disaster. check out filling stations, even at the exorbitant price, queue still exist at out filling station. Your fraudster is trying to recoup all the monies he used in bribing the INEC and the judiciary. Him and his supporters will rot in hell.

1 Like

Re: Bello El-Rufai Lauds Peter Obi, Blasts APC Government (Pix) by Ofunaofu: 12:15pm On Mar 10
Naijanascam:

After grabbing and running away with it, what next👉?

Engaging in economic policy flip-flops and unleashing hunger and starvation on the citizens of Nigeria
Re: Bello El-Rufai Lauds Peter Obi, Blasts APC Government (Pix) by Racoon(m): 12:36pm On Mar 10
This does not expunge the morbid bigotry and ethno-religious supremacist mentality in him. Pass!
Re: Bello El-Rufai Lauds Peter Obi, Blasts APC Government (Pix) by AcuraZDX: 12:59pm On Mar 10
Entprys:

Imagine this one that uses Buga to fetch water from a well, talking about drinking water 😂😂.

Have you seen borehole since you're born?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello El-Rufai Lauds Peter Obi, Blasts APC Government (Pix) by AcuraZDX: 12:59pm On Mar 10
YorubaNiBaba:
Fools go start worshipping him now

You're just referring to yourself
Re: Bello El-Rufai Lauds Peter Obi, Blasts APC Government (Pix) by Entprys(m): 1:08pm On Mar 10
[quote author=AcuraZDX post=128868661]

Imagine this one that uses Buga to fetch water from a well, talking about drinking water
Re: Bello El-Rufai Lauds Peter Obi, Blasts APC Government (Pix) by paramakina202: 1:22pm On Mar 10
Entprys:

Did Tinubu provide drinking water to any part of Lagos state?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

IBB Calls For National Prayer. / The President's Oath Of Office / Can Someone Please Sue Fg For Blocking Phone Services In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.