Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Bello El-Rufai Lauds Peter Obi, Blasts APC Government (Pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bello El-Rufai Lauds Peter Obi, Blasts APC Government (Pix) (3863 Views)

‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report / Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) / El-Rufai Lauds Fulani, Ham For De-Escalating Tension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Bello El-Rufai Lauds Peter Obi, Blasts APC Government (Pix) by toneroforever(m): 1:31pm On Mar 10
Entprys:
If Obi could not solve issue of drinking water in ordinary Onitsha, tell me how he can handle Nigeria issue with his level of inexperience

And the architect,designer & builder of modern Lagos can't even handle the economy that Obj,Yaradua & GEJ made thriving.

All he & his fellow evil plotters could initiate is how to destroy this country.
All his supporters can say whatever but this is beyond propaganda.
History will always remember them for taking the exchange rate from around N200/$ to around N1500/$, fuel to above N600, cost of living to an all time high, national debt & inflation on the rise....
Re: Bello El-Rufai Lauds Peter Obi, Blasts APC Government (Pix) by article1: 1:52pm On Mar 10
Your father was among those who bantered this nation to this point. Stupid brat. Peter Obi has always been a simple man. You're not the one to tell us that.

1 Like

Re: Bello El-Rufai Lauds Peter Obi, Blasts APC Government (Pix) by Blackfire(m): 2:15pm On Mar 10
Tochitee:

I'm sure you know that the whole of your linage wealth is not half of his weekly allowance

I hope you know rhat I have been asking seun to sell NL to me for 8 billion naira since last year

Now you see , I would have helped your life, but you missed it with bad mouth

Iku pa e

(1) (2) (Reply)

57 Lgs/ Lcdas: Fg Drags Lagos To Supreme Court - As Ultimatum Expires Today - La / Colo-mentality And Lawyers White Wig! / NDIGBO UNITY THREAD... Ndigbo United We Stand, Divided We Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.