Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,834 members, 7,862,739 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

Coronation Graduate Trainee Programme 2024 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Coronation Graduate Trainee Programme 2024 (4341 Views)

KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme 2024 / Coronation 2021 Financial Planner/ Wealth Manager Graduate Trainee Programme / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronation Graduate Trainee Programme 2024 by Edem23: 1:35pm On May 13
Prebs:
I did not oh

Me too ..Is there anyone with the email also ?
Re: Coronation Graduate Trainee Programme 2024 by kimberlydaniel0: 5:27am On May 14
I think I am the only one behind here because after the dragnet assessment in April I have not heard from them
Re: Coronation Graduate Trainee Programme 2024 by Ashbase: 5:45am On May 14
The first assessment was in April. Di[i][/i]d the essay assessment on Saturday
Re: Coronation Graduate Trainee Programme 2024 by kimberlydaniel0: 11:44am On May 14
ouch... I did not get a mail for that i guess i did not make it to the next stage
Re: Coronation Graduate Trainee Programme 2024 by Prebs: 11:56am On May 14
Ashbase:
How many assessments did you do
Re: Coronation Graduate Trainee Programme 2024 by sammieking2017(m): 6:54am On May 18
Who recieved this email? I hope I'm not the only person that recieved it

Re: Coronation Graduate Trainee Programme 2024 by nifsy: 9:23am On May 18
kimberlydaniel0:
ouch... I did not get a mail for that I guess I did not make it to the next stage

I did not receive any mails since the last time I wrote my first assessment, but on Thursday they sent me the email for the next three stages and today they sent me the email for Monday's last three stages so try checking your mail again
Re: Coronation Graduate Trainee Programme 2024 by Niks10: 11:50pm On May 19
Edem23:

Please when did you write your assessment?

I wrote mine on the 9th of May. has anyone gotten a feedback yet? cos i haven't either
Re: Coronation Graduate Trainee Programme 2024 by olanrewajuR97(m): 11:13am On May 20
I also received it. Have you gotten a mail since then?
Re: Coronation Graduate Trainee Programme 2024 by olanrewajuR97(m): 11:15am On May 20
sammieking2017:
Who recieved this email? I hope I'm not the only person that recieved it

@sammieking2017 I also received this mail. Have you gotten a new mail since then?
Re: Coronation Graduate Trainee Programme 2024 by nifsy: 12:31pm On May 20
Please how was the structure of the last three stages, what were the questions they asked in the interview, and presentation and how was the group presentation done?
Re: Coronation Graduate Trainee Programme 2024 by olanrewajuR97(m): 1:57pm On May 20
Re: Coronation Graduate Trainee Programme 2024 by sammieking2017(m): 5:39pm On May 21
olanrewajuR97:

@sammieking2017 I also received this mail. Have you gotten a new mail since then?

No and you?
Re: Coronation Graduate Trainee Programme 2024 by olanrewajuR97(m): 9:02am On May 22
sammieking2017:

No and you?

No I haven't
Re: Coronation Graduate Trainee Programme 2024 by kabman: 2:35pm On May 22
what is next after the six stage assessment?
Re: Coronation Graduate Trainee Programme 2024 by Zayzay12: 3:48pm On May 22
kabman:
what is next after the six stage assessment?

Panel interview
Re: Coronation Graduate Trainee Programme 2024 by nifsy: 8:42pm On May 22
Damn, how was the panel interview? what kind of questions do they ask

And does anyone know how much they pay?
Re: Coronation Graduate Trainee Programme 2024 by olanrewajuR97(m): 10:27am On May 23
Zayzay12:

Panel interview

Hi, Please I would love to ask, Have you done the panel interview?
Re: Coronation Graduate Trainee Programme 2024 by Zayzay12: 10:38am On May 23
olanrewajuR97:

Hi, Please I would love to ask, Have you done the panel interview?

I haven’t done the panel interview, i was told that this is the next stage, during the assessment centre.
Re: Coronation Graduate Trainee Programme 2024 by olanrewajuR97(m): 4:30pm On May 23
Zayzay12:

I haven’t done the panel interview, i was told that this is the next stage, during the assessment centre.

Please have you received any email since the last 6 assessment
Re: Coronation Graduate Trainee Programme 2024 by Zayzay12: 5:24pm On May 23
olanrewajuR97:

Please have you received any email since the last 6 assessment
Yes, the same email in the image shared earlier.
Re: Coronation Graduate Trainee Programme 2024 by Adekayiv: 3:19pm On May 24
Zayzay12:

Yes, the same email in the image shared earlier.
Good afternoon please can you share your email so I can text you, I have a couple of questions to ask
Re: Coronation Graduate Trainee Programme 2024 by Adekayiv: 3:25pm On May 24
Ashbase:
Please can you leave your WhatsApp number or email, here is mine adekayiv@gmail.com. I’ll like to ask about the assessment center
Re: Coronation Graduate Trainee Programme 2024 by Adekayiv: 3:49pm On May 24
I have a question about the next rage of the recruitment. I got a mail for the next three stages I.e the essay, e-basket and Ms office proficiency test. Do i have to do the last two on the said day of the test or before because I don’t have to use tailview browser for those part
Re: Coronation Graduate Trainee Programme 2024 by Zayzay12: 7:47pm On May 24
Adekayiv:
I have a question about the next rage of the recruitment. I got a mail for the next three stages I.e the essay, e-basket and Ms office proficiency test. Do i have to do the last two on the said day of the test or before because I don’t have to use tailview browser for those part
I thought there’s a 24 hour timeline, either way, i don’t think the day matters. Just complete before the deadline.
Re: Coronation Graduate Trainee Programme 2024 by Adekayiv: 9:58pm On May 24
Zayzay12:

I thought there’s a 24 hour timeline, either way, i don’t think the day matters. Just complete before the deadline.
okay, thank you so much.
i do not have to start by 12 am right? plus any tips on what to expect
Re: Coronation Graduate Trainee Programme 2024 by Zayzay12: 10:23pm On May 24
Adekayiv:

okay, thank you so much.
i do not have to start by 12 am right? plus any tips on what to expect

Naa, you don’t have to start by 12. The test session just opens from that time.
It’s based on your cognitive and writing skills really. For the Microsoft suite, you can try and research beforehand or watch videos. Excel and word.
You’re welcome.

1 Like

Re: Coronation Graduate Trainee Programme 2024 by Kamdour: 8:57am On May 25
HOW MUCH DO GRADUATE TRAINEES AND EXECUTIVE TRAINEES EARN: LEADWAY, CORONATION, GTI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRlaM0DuUIM

1 Like

Re: Coronation Graduate Trainee Programme 2024 by nifsy: 3:19pm On May 25
Good afternoon,

Has anyone who did the last three stages on Monday, have you gotten any feedback?
Re: Coronation Graduate Trainee Programme 2024 by Adekayiv: 4:06pm On May 25
Zayzay12:

Naa, you don’t have to start by 12. The test session just opens from that time.
It’s based on your cognitive and writing skills really. For the Microsoft suite, you can try and research beforehand or watch videos. Excel and word.
You’re welcome.
i just finished, spent roughly 2 hours on the whole thing.
i got this mail just now. Now i have to finish up my slides

Re: Coronation Graduate Trainee Programme 2024 by Zayzay12: 7:31pm On May 25
Adekayiv:

i just finished, spent roughly 2 hours on the whole thing.
i got this mail just now. Now i have to finish up my slides

Okay, and remember to time the slides to 6 or 7 minutes and they shouldn’t be too wordy.
Re: Coronation Graduate Trainee Programme 2024 by nifsy: 10:59am On May 27
Has anyone else gotten feedback from them, I have been waiting for feedback since last week Monday after the last three stages were done

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gtb Interview questions / Interview Invitation At Voguepay / NPOWER Has Stop Accepting Applicant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.