Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,426 members, 7,830,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Why Did Pastor Adeboye Not Foresee The Painful Untimely Death Of The Wigwes - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did Pastor Adeboye Not Foresee The Painful Untimely Death Of The Wigwes (2235 Views)

Why Did Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Lose So Much Weight? / Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year / Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Not Foresee The Painful Untimely Death Of The Wigwes by Aemmyjah(m): 8:29pm On Mar 31
MightySparrow:

https://youtube.com/shorts/FFNJabUvW7M?si=DnbL-D8q0RwiM5iS

😂
Reported speech
Unlike Jesus, they will report to you that they healed someone without showing it

Even imams are claiming to heal faithfuls too
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Not Foresee The Painful Untimely Death Of The Wigwes by 99thEnemy(m): 8:35pm On Mar 31
Aemmyjah:

😂
Reported speech
Unlike Jesus, they will report to you that they healed someone without showing it

I heard in Kenya there was a situation where the government was seeking information about individuals who had been miraculously healed from disabilities by a pastor so they could remove them from the official database of people with disabilities.

Them no fit give names. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Not Foresee The Painful Untimely Death Of The Wigwes by Aemmyjah(m): 9:02pm On Mar 31
99thEnemy:

I heard in Kenya there was a situation where government were seeking information about individuals who had been miraculously healed from disabilities by a pastor. So they could remove them from the official database of people with disabilities.

Them no fit give names. grin

grin
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Not Foresee The Painful Untimely Death Of The Wigwes by MightySparrow: 9:57pm On Mar 31
Truvelisback:
The story is different from the one I am talking about.

Don't mind MaximumSide's harassment of Bible knowledge.

What really happened was that God had a covenant with Israelited through Moses. It was a binding force between them and God. At the time you are referring to, Gentiles had not come in. Jesus came as, ' [i]the Messager of the Covenant '[/i]. He came only for them. When He sent out the disciples out in twos , He told them not to talk to anyone outside Jewish race, The covenant ended on the cross.

However, He healed two Gentiles: the servant of the centurion. This was because the elders of Jews pleaded on his behalf. The other is the one you were talking about. Jesus just showed her mercy when she became persistent in her desperation. Remember, Jesus likened her to a dog

The same is true today! If you are not connected to the covenant of Abraham through Christ, nothing for you. Galatians 3: 13 - 14.. You can only ask for mercy on behalf of such.

Because MaximumSide is blinded by his delusion, he doesn't understand. Anyone can be healed by the mercy of God today. God has it as obligation to heal His his people. Grace has with it mercy and the blood speaks same for all but as of right, anyone that has the faith in the finished work can be healed, healing can be dispensed also by His faithful people.
Hallelujah.

CC: MaximumSide

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Not Foresee The Painful Untimely Death Of The Wigwes by MightySparrow: 10:28pm On Mar 31
Aemmyjah:

😂
Reported speech

Aemmyjah.
Check my signature.
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Not Foresee The Painful Untimely Death Of The Wigwes by Aemmyjah(m): 10:43pm On Mar 31
MightySparrow:

Aemmyjah.
Check my signature.

What concerns me?
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Not Foresee The Painful Untimely Death Of The Wigwes by Truvelisback(m): 6:04am On Apr 01
MightySparrow:

Don't mind MaximumSide harassment of Bible knowledge.

What really happened was that God had a covenant with Israelited through Moses. It was a binding force between them and God. At the time you are referring to, Gentiles had not come in. Jesus came as, ' [i]the Messager of the Covenant '[/i]. He came only for them. When He sent out the disciples out in twos , He told them not to talk to anyone outside Jewish race, The covenant ended on the cross.

However, He healed two Gentiles: the servant of the centurion. This was because the elders of Jews pleaded on his behalf. The other is the one you were talking about. Jesus just showed her mercy when she became persistent in her desperation. Remember, Jesus likened her to a dog

The same is true today! If you are not connected to the covenant of Abraham through Christ, nothing for you. Galatians 3: 13 - 14.. You can only ask for mercy on behalf of such.

Because MaximumSide is blinded by his delusion, he doesn't understand. Anyone can be healed by the mercy of God today. God has it as obligation to heal His his people. Grace has with it mercy and the blood speaks same for all but as of right, anyone that has the faith in the finished work can be healed, healing can be dispensed also by His faithful people.
Hallelujah.
Nice emphasis.
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Not Foresee The Painful Untimely Death Of The Wigwes by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:26am On Apr 01
Truvelisback:
Nice emphasis.

I knew you were blabbing when you typed this:

Truvelisback:
The story is different from the one I am talking about.

There was no story about Jesus not being able to perform miracles because the sick one does not have faith in Jesus rather it's the people who failed or intentionally refused to bring their sick ones to him that weren't cured.

This is understandable because if Jesus should miraculously heal all manners of sicknesses in any city he traveled to without those being cured knowing the source it's pointless so the sick person must be brought to Jesus or someone close to the sick person comes to tell Jesus in behalf of the sick one so that after the deliverance there may be witnesses that the healing came as a result of Christ being involved. Luke 8:43-48

But if you're still of the opinion that Christ Jesus failed to heal someone because the sick one doesn't have faith in Jesus while he was brought to Jesus let's share the story so that we can all learn.
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Not Foresee The Painful Untimely Death Of The Wigwes by Truvelisback(m): 7:54am On Apr 01
MaxInDHouse:

I knew you were blabbing when you typed this:

There was no story about Jesus not being able to perform miracles because the sick one does not have faith in Jesus rather it's the people who failed or intentionally refused to bring their sick ones to him that weren't cured.

This is understandable because if Jesus should miraculously heal all manners of sicknesses in any city he traveled to without those being cured knowing the source it's pointless so the sick person must be brought to Jesus or someone close to the sick person comes to tell Jesus in behalf of the sick one so that after the deliverance there may be witnesses that the healing came as a result of Christ being involved. Luke 8:43-48

But if you're still of the opinion that Christ Jesus failed to heal someone because the sick one doesn't have faith in Jesus while he was brought to Jesus let's share the story so that we can all learn.
I have already told you that in my previous comment. When Jesus came to His hometown, He couldn't perform miracles because of their unbelief. They doubt His power or source of Power for healing the sick and performing miracles.
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Not Foresee The Painful Untimely Death Of The Wigwes by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:03am On Apr 01
Truvelisback:
I have already told you that in my previous comment. When Jesus came to His hometown, He couldn't perform miracles because of their unbelief. They doubt His power or source of Power for healing the sick and performing miracles.

Highlighted is the reason why they didn't bring their sick ones to him but the few ones brought were all healed by his touch! Mark 6:5
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Not Foresee The Painful Untimely Death Of The Wigwes by MightySparrow: 2:09pm On Apr 01
Truvelisback:

Don't mind the old man.

Whenever a Jehovah's witness is cornered, he resorts to dishonesty. Lousy braggers.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Not Foresee The Painful Untimely Death Of The Wigwes by Aemmyjah(m): 3:33pm On Apr 01
MightySparrow:

Don't mind the old man.

Whenever a Jehovah's witness is cornered, he resorts to dishonesty. Lousy braggers.

😂
See who is calling someone lousy braggers?

When last did you listen to Papa? You'll know who's a lousy bragger
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Not Foresee The Painful Untimely Death Of The Wigwes by Aemmyjah(m): 3:35pm On Apr 01
Truvelisback:

Jesus himself said a prophet is without honor in his hometown and cited examples of Elijah and the rest.
If you don't feel honored in a place, what good will you want to do?
It's their faithlessness that made him choose not to perform many mighty works unlike in other places
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Not Foresee The Painful Untimely Death Of The Wigwes by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:50pm On Apr 01
Aemmyjah:

Jesus himself said a prophet is without honor in his hometown and cited examples of Elijah and the rest.
If you don't feel honored in a place, what good will you want to do?
It's their faithlessness that made him choose not to perform many mighty works unlike in other places

The scriptures made it clear that Jesus laid his hands on few ones and healed them {Mark 6:5} meaning they were brought to him but what if they don't bring anyone to him? undecided
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Not Foresee The Painful Untimely Death Of The Wigwes by MightySparrow: 5:01pm On Apr 01
Aemmyjah:

😂
See who is calling someone lousy braggers?

When last did you listen to Papa? You'll know who's a lousy bragger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

(pastor. Chris, Oyakhilome) Says Isaac Is Not The Seed Of Abraham Clear Error? / Masturbation Is A Sin - 50 Cent / The Epicurean Argument On Evil And God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.