Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,704 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Flying Eagles Lose, Falconets Win As Football Begins At The All Africa Games - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Flying Eagles Lose, Falconets Win As Football Begins At The All Africa Games (13596 Views)

All Africa Games: Nigeria Moves To Second Place On Medals Table / Flying Eagles, Falconets Win On Matchday 2 At The All Africa Games / AFCON: What Nigerians Are Saying As Super Eagles Lose 2-0 To Guinea In Friendly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flying Eagles Lose, Falconets Win As Football Begins At The All Africa Games by Okoroawusa: 8:13am On Mar 10
Kinzo0917:

How will the team do well wen dem pack aboki full the team….The only thing abokis know is if it is about boko haram, fighting, shoeMaking, suya etc, ehen…. Not playing football. I know d coach must be from d north

The northerners are angry 😠 that hausa/fulani were not in the Super Eagles going by d recent gift dole out to dem by Nigeria president at d last afcon

They want to bring their useless politics to football
After you will call others tribalistic.When they insult you now you begin to shout hate and bigotry and marginalization.
This rubbish you write now make sense?
Re: Flying Eagles Lose, Falconets Win As Football Begins At The All Africa Games by klid: 9:05am On Mar 10
They will Qualify in their group
Re: Flying Eagles Lose, Falconets Win As Football Begins At The All Africa Games by GenFunction: 9:49am On Mar 10
drstan:
How time flies. I participated in the 8th all African games in Abuja 2003 in Calisthenics display. Nigeria has failed us, and I'm still here looking for meaningful job to do.
COJA.
Re: Flying Eagles Lose, Falconets Win As Football Begins At The All Africa Games by drstan(m): 9:57am On Mar 10
GenFunction:
COJA.
yea.. you participate?
Re: Flying Eagles Lose, Falconets Win As Football Begins At The All Africa Games by GenFunction: 10:05am On Mar 10
drstan:
yea.. you participate?
No bro,my guys did.

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles Lose, Falconets Win As Football Begins At The All Africa Games by youngrichnigga: 11:29am On Mar 10
If na Ladan Bossom be the coach, forget the Flying Eagles are going nowhere undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Flying Eagles Lose, Falconets Win As Football Begins At The All Africa Games by 360command: 2:03pm On Mar 10
Kinzo0917:

How will the team do well wen dem pack aboki full the team….

The northerners are angry 😠 that hausa/fulani were not in the Super Eagles going by d recent gift dole out to dem by Nigeria president at d last afcon

They want to bring their useless politics to football
this thing really started in Nigeria 99 and I can never forget. The players were mostly from the north. We only had pius Ikedia and julius aghaowa who played well. Nigeria at that time managed to qualify from the group stage but we got out during the second round.
Re: Flying Eagles Lose, Falconets Win As Football Begins At The All Africa Games by Umuinyioku: 3:23pm On Mar 10
naptu2:
Full match

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkDa_Dn3DTw&t=3s

https://www.completesports.com/african-games-2023-flying-eagles-lose-to-uganda-in-group-opener/
It's time NFF change the coach. He has been there for over ten years.

Ladan Bosso is not the only successful coach in Nigeria. They should try others. His losing streak is becoming worrisome.

NFF should not give the impression there are sacred cows as coaches within their fold. Others should be engaged and see how they would perform.

Enough of Ladan Bosso's coaching instinct on the national teams!
Re: Flying Eagles Lose, Falconets Win As Football Begins At The All Africa Games by ManOfSon: 3:49pm On Mar 10
The lineup of the men's team tells its own story. You can tell it's not going to end well. If you know, you know.
Re: Flying Eagles Lose, Falconets Win As Football Begins At The All Africa Games by Dsimmer: 11:39am On Mar 20
360command:
this thing really started in Nigeria 99 and I can never forget. The players were mostly from the north. We only had pius Ikedia and julius aghaowa who played well. Nigeria at that time managed to qualify from the group stage but we got out during the second round.

Well, It could be that some players couldn't come to the tournament because they were engaged at their clubs. Eletu for example couldn't have probably come since he's busy with the champion youth matches at his club. Although I wouldn't know if he was called up or not. I think none of the young players who moved to europe/abroad was called because the coach could have felt they were busy at the time.

Anyways, from the look of it, the flying eagle midfield lacked the intensity and were played off the park, just like the senior team' midfield. The senior team's midfield need improvement for example.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only / Lionel Messi Beats Lebron James As The Most Marketable Athlete In The World / Onazi Joins Turkish Club Trabzonspor From Lazio

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.