Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,313 members, 7,864,486 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:10 PM

The Principles & Practices Of Great Men - Seeds Of Destiny (SOD), March 10, 2024 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Principles & Practices Of Great Men - Seeds Of Destiny (SOD), March 10, 2024 (70 Views)

Seeds Of Destiny (SOD) Devotional, Today, 8th December 2023 / 6 Great Men Of God In The Bible Who Had Sidechicks. / Top 5 Pagan Practices Of Jehovah's Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Principles & Practices Of Great Men - Seeds Of Destiny (SOD), March 10, 2024 by GraceUponGrace2: 7:30am On Mar 10
Seeds of Destiny SOD Devotional Today, 10th March 2024

Topic: The Principles & Practices of Great Men

SCRIPTURE: Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. Malachi 3:10.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Tithing is a ladder that godly men climb to access Kingdom wealth.

Seeds of Destiny 10 March 2024 (Message):

It has been established that no individual achieves success by mere chance. Every remarkable individual has attained and maintained their position through the application of godly principles. One of these principles, followed by great men, is the consistent practice of tithing. Tithing serves as a ladder that enables godly individuals to access wealth in the Kingdom.

CONTINUE READING

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Charges Muslims On Devotion, Good Neighbourliness During Ramadan / Body Scanning / Morning Digest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.