Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,609 members, 7,847,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:24 PM

Proverbs 22 :22-23 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proverbs 22 :22-23 (57 Views)

Why Do I Keep Seeing 22:22 Time On My Watch / Protect Your Habits And Customs - 1 Samuel 22:22-23 / How To Train Up A Child In The Way He Should Go : Godly Parenting(proverbs 22:6) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proverbs 22 :22-23 by Donedeal1(m): 7:52am On Mar 10
Proverbs chapter 22:22-23 says something we deserved to ponders about today because,
anytime I read this verses am always confused it says:
22"Do not rob the poor just because you can or crush the afflicted at at the gate.
23 For the Lord is their defender
He will ruin anyone who ruin them."
Between the pastor and the congregation, who is robbing the poor
Between the pastor and the G O who is robbing the poor just because he can.
Finally don't they read this verses or fear the pronounced judgment of God upon doing such,
Pastors in the house please feel free to enlightened us Christian on this.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Mother's Day / Today's Hour Of Mercy (a Cry For Mercy) / The Commitment To Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.