Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

“You Are Incompetent” - Soludo Blasts His Commissioner Of Works, Ifeanyi Okoma - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “You Are Incompetent” - Soludo Blasts His Commissioner Of Works, Ifeanyi Okoma (27304 Views)

Over 60% Of The Political Elite Are Incompetent, Have No Capacity - Peter Obi / Army Invades Okoma In Rivers State, Burn Houses / Yoruba Elder Blasts The North Saying They Know They Are Incompetent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “You Are Incompetent” - Soludo Blasts His Commissioner Of Works, Ifeanyi Okoma by MEGAWATCH: 7:52pm On Mar 10
SonOfDSoil01:
grin yes indeed we are your master, and we understand you need Sw validation to measure development in sad east, no wonder you have travel several kilometres to experience what development looks like in Yoruba land😂

Hahahaha hahahaha!

Master for mouth?

Julius Berger na your mate?

Oya go and get Julius Berger for Ekiti, Osun and Kwara naa?

Most of you are just so naive and funny,

The white man taught us that we don't stay in your region to develop our place. Just like they came all the way from Europe to steal and plunder our resources.

You got to go to other people's place,

You need to take, possess, conquer if possible steal people's wealth to develop your place and that's exactly what we are doing in all the regions and country of the world.

If you doubt me kindly mention any of your rural areas more developed than,

Nnewi,

Abriba,

Mbaise,

Ohafia

And Mbano villages in the south west.

We are not in your region to joke.
Re: “You Are Incompetent” - Soludo Blasts His Commissioner Of Works, Ifeanyi Okoma by Appletek: 7:56pm On Mar 10
Fujiyama:

I am surprised that so many posters are surprised at Soludo's outburst. His comments are relatively mild by the standards of most commercial banks in Nigeria.

No dey defend nonsense. A politician an public office holder should guard his public utterances so as not to erode his political capital.

This is how Ohakim was talking rubbish and people were clapping for him. It was on the day of election he knew how far.
Re: “You Are Incompetent” - Soludo Blasts His Commissioner Of Works, Ifeanyi Okoma by CJStarz: 8:03pm On Mar 10
Soludo went to school but he lacks manners and is power drunk.
Imagine dressing down a whole adult in public and threatening to sack anyhow.

Anambra people are so tired of him
Re: “You Are Incompetent” - Soludo Blasts His Commissioner Of Works, Ifeanyi Okoma by Mrexcell(m): 8:08pm On Mar 10
The commissioner doesn't even look like a civil engineer he just looks like an alaba 2x2 shop owner soludo should blame himself for appointing such an incompetent commissioner without doing a proper background checks.
Re: “You Are Incompetent” - Soludo Blasts His Commissioner Of Works, Ifeanyi Okoma by MEGAWATCH: 8:09pm On Mar 10
Appletek:

Lolz
I keep saying it that SW is the gold standard on governance.
Those village dwellers keep denying it but your post is an example of confirmation.

Julius Berger no be Una mates naa!

Nobody brings Julius Berger to be build roads in the village, now town you go see Julius Berger.

So check weather Ekiti, Osun and Kwara na town or village.
Re: “You Are Incompetent” - Soludo Blasts His Commissioner Of Works, Ifeanyi Okoma by psalmsjob: 8:09pm On Mar 10
Ogiame:
Mr. Governor, I was the one that appointed the “Incompetent Commissioner”

My apologies, I will find a Solution to the Incompetence.

Gotcha you mean grin but i think you can't still blame Mr Governor because in Nigeria commissioners and ministers are appointed based on recommendations not based on competence or direct personnel interrelationships between the Governors and the persons he appoints. Furthermore, the incompetent commissioner doesn't have to be a civil engineer in this case to be competent by what Mr Governor is saying but that he is incompetent by not being able to manager the portfolio 'apportioned" grin to him which is how most commissioners in all states of Nigeria are....Big belle but never putting to bed grin
Re: “You Are Incompetent” - Soludo Blasts His Commissioner Of Works, Ifeanyi Okoma by mrksquare: 8:14pm On Mar 10
yinkus6750:
Well, a Commissioner for works ought to be a certified Engineer.
Is he one ?
Why tongue-lashing him in public like a school boy and his Teacher?
Quietly query him and sack him with a better replacement.

Not necessarily a certified Engineer. His ministry has an array of certified Engineers whose expertise he can leverage on.

Even commonsense should tell that Commisioner for Works, that from the road that every fence ought to be some meters away. This is to pave way for right of way for communication cable and as well as pedestal wall way.

The commisioner strike me as one who is not committed to excellence or is scared of destroying people's property.

1 Like

Re: “You Are Incompetent” - Soludo Blasts His Commissioner Of Works, Ifeanyi Okoma by Appletek: 8:31pm On Mar 10
MEGAWATCH:

Julius Berger no be Una mates naa!

Nobody brings Julius Berger to be build roads in the village, now town you go see Julius Berger.

So check weather Ekiti, Osun and Kwara na town or village.

He say na weather. Illiterate akpu dropout.
Basic spellings, you no sabi. But you wan contribute to the conversation.

Abeg, go follow your fellow mediocres talk.
Re: “You Are Incompetent” - Soludo Blasts His Commissioner Of Works, Ifeanyi Okoma by SonOfDSoil01: 8:33pm On Mar 10
MEGAWATCH:

Hahahaha hahahaha!

Master for mouth?

Julius Berger na your mate?

Oya go and get Julius Berger for Ekiti, Osun and Kwara naa?

Most of you are just so naive and funny,

The white man taught us that we don't stay in your region to develop our place. Just like they came all the way from Europe to steal and plunder our resources.

You need to take, possess, conquer if possible steal people's wealth to develop your place and that's exactly what we are doing in all the regions and country of the world.

If you doubt me kindly mention any of your rural areas more developed than,

Nnewi,

Abriba,

Mbaise,

Ohafia

And Mbano villages in the south west.

We are not in your region to joke.
😂 long piece of gibberish, what’s an ibo man without chest beating, tell that nonsense to your village fools, na person wey never go sad east u go Dey tell that nonsense. I served in owerri and did my camp in Umuna bende Abia state so I am familiar with your cursed region…sad east is an unproductive and deserted place. No economic value that’s why you have to leave that cursed region to make progress in life😂
Re: “You Are Incompetent” - Soludo Blasts His Commissioner Of Works, Ifeanyi Okoma by oladunni314: 8:48pm On Mar 10
There is no heat from any opposition stop fooling yourselfThere is no heat from any opposition stop fooling yourself...
Re: “You Are Incompetent” - Soludo Blasts His Commissioner Of Works, Ifeanyi Okoma by oliverano: 9:21pm On Mar 10
Thundafireseun:

Im sorry if you feel offended… I didn’t watch the video…. I only commented on what I saw on the picture….
Which you know is true

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm not Igbo but this is the highest level of bigotry.

Rest abeg, lol!
Re: “You Are Incompetent” - Soludo Blasts His Commissioner Of Works, Ifeanyi Okoma by Thundafireseun: 9:28pm On Mar 10
oliverano:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm not Igbo but this is the highest level of bigotry.

Rest abeg, lol!

OK
Re: “You Are Incompetent” - Soludo Blasts His Commissioner Of Works, Ifeanyi Okoma by Fujiyama: 9:44pm On Mar 10
Appletek:
No dey defend nonsense. A politician an public office holder should guard his public utterances so as not to erode his political capital.

This is how Ohakim was talking rubbish and people were clapping for him. It was on the day of election he knew how far.

^^^
You obviously didn't get the point I was making.
Re: “You Are Incompetent” - Soludo Blasts His Commissioner Of Works, Ifeanyi Okoma by Fujiyama: 9:48pm On Mar 10
MEGAWATCH:

^^^

undecided
Re: “You Are Incompetent” - Soludo Blasts His Commissioner Of Works, Ifeanyi Okoma by poseidon12: 10:01pm On Mar 10
yinkus6750:
Well, a Commissioner for works ought to be a certified Engineer.
Is he one ?
Why tongue-lashing him in public like a school boy and his Teacher?
Quietly query him and sack him with a better replacement.

Soludo is playing to the gallery.
Re: “You Are Incompetent” - Soludo Blasts His Commissioner Of Works, Ifeanyi Okoma by MEGAWATCH: 10:07pm On Mar 10
SonOfDSoil01:
😂 long piece of gibberish, what’s an ibo man without chest beating, tell that nonsense to your village fools, na person wey never go sad east u go Dey tell that nonsense. I served in owerri and did my camp in Umuna bende Abia state so I am familiar with your cursed region…sad east is an unproductive and deserted place. No economic value that’s why you have to leave that cursed region to make progress in life😂

Hahahaha hahahaha!

Keep deceiving yourself,

Apart from Lagos tell us were in the south west that is better than south east?

Most of your place are even given a befitting look by our people and that's the reason for your wicked envy.

I'm from Abriba in Ohafia local government area of Abia State, just let us know your village in that useless South West let's Google and compare.

I know everyone in Yoruba land if from Lagos (hahahaha)

Enough of you telling stories.

Just open your mouth and tell us your place let's check it out.
Re: “You Are Incompetent” - Soludo Blasts His Commissioner Of Works, Ifeanyi Okoma by MEGAWATCH: 10:13pm On Mar 10
Appletek:

He say na weather. Illiterate akpu dropout.
Basic spellings, you no sabi. But you wan contribute to the conversation.

Abeg, go follow your fellow mediocres talk.

Upon your spelling hunger dey finish your family for that place.

Come and look for somebody here who will join you and protest the nonsense you put in power.

Black souls, you will protest till all of you will die .

Rice bandits.
Re: “You Are Incompetent” - Soludo Blasts His Commissioner Of Works, Ifeanyi Okoma by Appletek: 10:23pm On Mar 10
MEGAWATCH:

Upon your spelling hunger dey finish your family for that place.

Come and look for somebody here who will join you and protest the nonsense you put in power.

Black souls, you will protest till all of you will die .

Rice bandits.

Look at this one that they are shooting their children like bushmeat because they ate the last akpu in the pot.

Fathers drinking sniper because of hunger.

Una never die reach. Una go die like flies.
Re: “You Are Incompetent” - Soludo Blasts His Commissioner Of Works, Ifeanyi Okoma by Forkthiefnubu: 10:24pm On Mar 10
Thundafireseun:

Im Igbo sir ….

And how is my statement tribalistic??
No you are not Igbo but our Anambra brothers can dress so garishly
Re: “You Are Incompetent” - Soludo Blasts His Commissioner Of Works, Ifeanyi Okoma by oyeb15: 10:35pm On Mar 10
It's annoying. How can someone buiild a fence on a gutter of a public road. The gov is even considerate by saying 1meter space. Standard is 6meter.

I will give dat commissioner a dirty slap if I were d governor. Is he crazy?

1 Like

Re: “You Are Incompetent” - Soludo Blasts His Commissioner Of Works, Ifeanyi Okoma by MEGAWATCH: 10:35pm On Mar 10
Appletek:

Look at this one that they are shooting their children like bushmeat because they ate the last akpu in the pot.

Fathers drinking sniper because of hunger.

Una never die reach. Una go die like flies.

Hahahaha hahahaha!

See mumu wey dem just finished three of their obas just some weeks ago wan get mouth talk?

If you get shame you will not even come here and talk rubbish after they have finished kidnapping your people, burning your farms and rapping your women.

How Una go get shame, no be Tinubu be Una Papa?

1 Like

Re: “You Are Incompetent” - Soludo Blasts His Commissioner Of Works, Ifeanyi Okoma by SonOfDSoil01: 10:41pm On Mar 10
MEGAWATCH:

Hahahaha hahahaha!

Keep deceiving yourself,

Apart from Lagos tell us were in the south west that is better than south east?

Most of your place are even given a befitting look by our people and that's the reason for your wicked envy.

I'm from Abriba in Ohafia local government area of Abia State, just let us know your village in that useless South West let's Google and compare.

I know everyone in Yoruba land if from Lagos (hahahaha)

Enough of you telling stories.

Just open your mouth and tell us your place let's check it out.
grin see the cry and wail of a sad yeast loser😂 proudly Lagos fool. I know you hate the sound of that, because unfortunately for you sad easterner is my father land and like usually tell the rest of your shameless nonentities that keeps dragging lagos like your whole useless existence depends on it. Now you talk about other Sw state aside lagos being less developed, now tell me which of your cursed 5 villages is has urban or cosmopolitan has Ibadan? You better don’t make a fool of yourself on the internet, ask your slave migrant brother who are scattered there selling all sort in traffic to get you informed in case you have never been there. And when we talk about development, I know you illiterates sad eastern believe is by building mansions on erosion land and your 2*2 shops😂…the trend of migration proves who is doing Better, that’s why an average Okoro have to leave sad east to Lagos and Sw before he can ever make progress in life😂…mgbeke feeling funky,?your useless tribe still Dey play catch up, Otondo😂
Re: “You Are Incompetent” - Soludo Blasts His Commissioner Of Works, Ifeanyi Okoma by MEGAWATCH: 10:47pm On Mar 10
SonOfDSoil01:
grin see the cry and wail of a sad yeast loser😂 proudly Lagos fool. I know you hate the sound of that, because unfortunately for you sad easterner is my father land and like usually tell the rest of your shameless nonentities that keeps dragging lagos like your whole useless existence depends on it. Now you talk about other Sw state aside lagos being less developed, now tell me which of your cursed 5 villages is has urban or cosmopolitan has Ibadan? You better don’t make a fool of yourself on the internet, ask your slave migrant brother who are scattered there selling all sort in traffic to get you informed in case you have never been there. And when we talk about development, I know you illiterates sad eastern believe is by building mansions on erosion land and your 2*2 shops😂…the trend of migration proves who is doing Better, that’s why an average Okoro have to leave sad east to Lagos and Sw before he can ever make progress in life😂…mgbeke feeling funky,?your useless tribe still Dey play catch up, Otondo😂

Oga just mention your village let's check how responsible your people are.

What's the big deal about it.

Most of you idoits from South West are still living in your father's brown roof house in the village but will always come here to talk rubbish to anyone from South East you see here.

I've done a federal government contracts and I've been to all parts of this country including your dirty region, just mention your place let's check how responsible and developed your people are.

No too much stories.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “You Are Incompetent” - Soludo Blasts His Commissioner Of Works, Ifeanyi Okoma by lordimmaogidi(m): 10:55pm On Mar 10
The worst among equals. No standard road in Anambra State. All is substandard from Soludo.
Re: “You Are Incompetent” - Soludo Blasts His Commissioner Of Works, Ifeanyi Okoma by SonOfDSoil01: 12:11am On Mar 11
MEGAWATCH:

Oga just mention your village let's check how responsible your people are.

What's the big deal about it.

Most of you idoits from South West are still living in your father's brown roof house in the village but will always come here to talk rubbish to anyone from South East you see here.

I've done a federal government contracts and I've been to all parts of this country including your dirty region, just mention your place let's check how responsible and developed your people are.

No too much stories.
grin idiat, seem you lack comprehension or you can read. My village is Lagos island east😂 proudly Lagos fool. Now argue with your ancestors..shameless migrant comparing progressive Sw with a barren region. How many Yorubas do you see migrating to your cursed land? Through out my stay in owerri, be you met a Yoruba person, you must have counted aleast 8 out of 10 Hausas, but here in Sw even in hinterland, your cursed tribe can be found doing petty trading like displaced people😂 Yoruba no Una mate…now run along generational migrant
Re: “You Are Incompetent” - Soludo Blasts His Commissioner Of Works, Ifeanyi Okoma by kengodson: 1:17am On Mar 11
tongue
Re: “You Are Incompetent” - Soludo Blasts His Commissioner Of Works, Ifeanyi Okoma by kengodson: 1:19am On Mar 11
onthehill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBcl68boSfk

First of all
Op
That is not the comissioner of works...bikonu do proper research before posting to avoid leading the public
The comissioner for works is the one wearing glasses behind on brown shirt
Re: “You Are Incompetent” - Soludo Blasts His Commissioner Of Works, Ifeanyi Okoma by kengodson: 1:19am On Mar 11
onthehill:

First of all
Op
That is not the comissioner of works...bikonu do proper research before posting to avoid misleading the public
The commissioner for works is the one wearing glasses behind on brown shirt and not the one the Governor was talking to

1 Like

Re: “You Are Incompetent” - Soludo Blasts His Commissioner Of Works, Ifeanyi Okoma by DWickedLandLord: 1:35am On Mar 11
Ogiame:
Mr. Governor, I was the one that appointed the “Incompetent Commissioner”

My apologies, I will find a Solution to the Incompetence.

This is not a fair criticism guy
Humans disappoint each other daily

That's why people get fired. Whether it's relationship or employment...... HELLO 😒

1 Like

Re: “You Are Incompetent” - Soludo Blasts His Commissioner Of Works, Ifeanyi Okoma by Thundafireseun: 3:57am On Mar 11
Forkthiefnubu:

No you are not Igbo but our Anambra brothers can dress so garishly

Ok
Re: “You Are Incompetent” - Soludo Blasts His Commissioner Of Works, Ifeanyi Okoma by Jcoleworld911: 6:04am On Mar 11
villa9555:
This eye service-
For my front in Imo state ( the state Governor as of then , arrested some contractors on the LGA rally for incompetence only to release them along d road and pay off them for drama well acted 😂

It’s just for d people to clap and hail the Governor for been busy doing nothing 😂😂💔

Well, Anambra no be imo 🌚
Re: “You Are Incompetent” - Soludo Blasts His Commissioner Of Works, Ifeanyi Okoma by Jcoleworld911: 6:21am On Mar 11
onthehill:

That’s the governor who all voted for ❤️
That commissioner isn’t serious atal, he’s the commissioner for environmental affairs yet everywhere is looking unkept

Other agencies are the ones doing his job, tree planting that the governor initiated up till now he hasn’t start enforcing it

He should be sack, period

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Magu: Buhari Has Lost Control Of His Govt., Former Nigerian Leaders Say / Willie Obiano Still In EFCC Custody, Moved To Abuja / Inside The Massive Money Laundering In Nigeria’s National Assembly-Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.