Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Antichrist Will Seize AI, Have You Met The Gospel Of The Water And The Spirit? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Antichrist Will Seize AI, Have You Met The Gospel Of The Water And The Spirit? (79 Views)

Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming / 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Antichrist Will Seize AI, Have You Met The Gospel Of The Water And The Spirit? by Thegospelman(m): 12:19pm On Mar 10
This is the age of Artificial Intelligence (AI). We also have to teach AI the gospel of the water and the Spirit. A grieved Taiwanese man Tino Bao created an AI of her late daughter Bao Rong who died in 2021, using Avatar. This man just got a degree in AI in 2022 and built a digital replica of his daughter, it seems to me that he had this project on his mind before going to study AI. The AI he created can sing and dance, and interact with people in real time. He wanted to 'resurrect' her daughter using AI, to ease her painful exit.
This is just a glance on what is coming in the near future.

But eventually, Antichrist will seize AI but before then we can make good use of AI.

As AI dominates the industry now, we also need to teach an AI the gospel of the water and the Spirit so that it can interact and teach people the gospel of the water and the Spirit in real time.

If I learn learn Data Science and Machine Learning, I can create such an AI if God permits. And teach it the gospel of the water and the Spirit. I'm not afraid to give anything a try, because I believe in the Word of God that says "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength." If it's the will of God, and if God permits I can do all things.

Anyway, do you want to learn about the gospel of the water and the Spirit?
Go to
www.bjnewlife.org
Re: Antichrist Will Seize AI, Have You Met The Gospel Of The Water And The Spirit? by muyico(m): 12:42pm On Mar 10
I tinkz he coming tru digitals currency!

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan 2024: What Time Will Sahur End? Prominent Cleric Provides Answer / How To Cast A Spell To Have A Person Think About You / Dr Paul & Dr Mrs Becky Paul-enenche Still My Parents ~ Vera Anyim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.