Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,995 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Tinubu's Daughter, Folashade Ojo Appointed Pro-chancellor, Havilla University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tinubu's Daughter, Folashade Ojo Appointed Pro-chancellor, Havilla University (31189 Views)

Dominican University, Ibadan Pro Chancellor, Peter Obi At Convocation Ceremony / Buhari suspends Babalakin as UNILAG Pro-Chancellor, sacks Acting VC / Olukemi Odukoya and Bola Oboh Protest UNILAG VC's Removal, Attack Pro-Chancellor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folashade Ojo Appointed Pro-chancellor, Havilla University by slivertongue: 2:49pm On Mar 10
hmmm
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folashade Ojo Appointed Pro-chancellor, Havilla University by Omoejigbahe(m): 2:50pm On Mar 10
Rahkman:
The university get department for cocaine exports?? To Chicago to be precise

Yes for your eastern brothers who are number 1 on earth in that trade, they litter prisons all around the world.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folashade Ojo Appointed Pro-chancellor, Havilla University by ceejay80s(m): 2:50pm On Mar 10
Eye service
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folashade Ojo Appointed Pro-chancellor, Havilla University by vibemad007: 2:51pm On Mar 10
klid:
Great woman
🤔
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folashade Ojo Appointed Pro-chancellor, Havilla University by ransomed: 2:52pm On Mar 10
She has gone to buy doctorate from Akwa ibom through Akpabio, like father like daughter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folashade Ojo Appointed Pro-chancellor, Havilla University by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:52pm On Mar 10
89green:
grin Pls we must vote APC come 2027, 2031 and beyond. We must all stand on the mandate by force by fire.

My urchins how market grin

As long as Tinubu's supporters are not committing suicide like those who didn't support him are committing suicide like we hear of in the news every day. grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folashade Ojo Appointed Pro-chancellor, Havilla University by goodconsience77: 2:53pm On Mar 10
Adaiobanyi1:
Happy Sunday guys. I know this is unrelated to the topic, but kindly view my video and subscribe to my youtube channel. It would mean a lot to me🙏🙏🙏

God bless you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB89ZxHZKtA?si=d_oDeKih4H8GEU0W
If she is qualify she is good to go.

A good strategy for the owner of the school.

You need to get close to people that matters in society for ur business to be relevant and take to where you want it to be.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folashade Ojo Appointed Pro-chancellor, Havilla University by ruggedtimi(m): 2:54pm On Mar 10
This woman get doings
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folashade Ojo Appointed Pro-chancellor, Havilla University by Krankhead: 2:54pm On Mar 10
keymatt:
What's a market woman leader doing in university administration Tinubu's hand is certainly involved. grin
The thing pain you.....sorry after Tinubu completes his Tenure in 2031 , it will go back to the North. Nothing for those people.......I know mention name but by their fruits l....

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folashade Ojo Appointed Pro-chancellor, Havilla University by Krankhead: 2:55pm On Mar 10
goodconsience77:

If she is qualify she is good to go.

A good strategy for the owner of the school.

You need to get close to people that matters in society for ur business to be relevant and take to where you want it to be.
Obidient will.not agree with you rather they will insult you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folashade Ojo Appointed Pro-chancellor, Havilla University by Benrosaria(m): 2:55pm On Mar 10
Half baked schools. With hopeless dead vision
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folashade Ojo Appointed Pro-chancellor, Havilla University by Krankhead: 2:56pm On Mar 10
ransomed:
She has gone to buy doctorate from Akwa ibom through Akpabio, like father like daughter.
Sorry.....you are still election agony. Wait till 2031 and beyond that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folashade Ojo Appointed Pro-chancellor, Havilla University by Exousiang01: 3:00pm On Mar 10
keymatt:
What's a market woman leader doing in university administration Tinubu's hand is certainly involved. grin
You assume she is an illiterate because she is a market woman.
Do you know the level of intellect it takes to manage markets nationwide without any quagmire?
The level of intellect required to be in charge of all markets nationwide you lack it.
That you assume That she is an illiterate because she is a market woman shows your level of I.Q

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folashade Ojo Appointed Pro-chancellor, Havilla University by AuwalYusuf812(m): 3:01pm On Mar 10
We already know is a family business. We way won japa and commot from dis nonsense called Country sad
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folashade Ojo Appointed Pro-chancellor, Havilla University by CommonSense1967: 3:01pm On Mar 10
89green:
grin Pls we must vote APC come 2027, 2031 and beyond. We must all stand on the mandate by force by fire.

You can vote for your Agulu-packaged fraudster again simply because he's Igbo. The Yes Daddy religious fanatical IPOB cannibal will still lose again. You go wail and cry tire.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folashade Ojo Appointed Pro-chancellor, Havilla University by soccerlite: 3:02pm On Mar 10
Lolzzzzz 🤣
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folashade Ojo Appointed Pro-chancellor, Havilla University by uba1991: 3:02pm On Mar 10
A country rule by illiterates. Nothing de surprise me again
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folashade Ojo Appointed Pro-chancellor, Havilla University by izubext007: 3:03pm On Mar 10
Nice one , at she help his father to get his certificate
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folashade Ojo Appointed Pro-chancellor, Havilla University by Ashez: 3:03pm On Mar 10
klid:
Great woman
No vex abeg, wetin make am great¿?
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folashade Ojo Appointed Pro-chancellor, Havilla University by abysirius(m): 3:03pm On Mar 10
Who be ur papa??
Chikel20000:
shame on u and ur likes

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folashade Ojo Appointed Pro-chancellor, Havilla University by goodconsience77: 3:04pm On Mar 10
Krankhead:
Obidient will.not agree with you rather they will insult you.
I'm not a fan of any political party but I need to state the fact because I'm a realist.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folashade Ojo Appointed Pro-chancellor, Havilla University by Bridget95(f): 3:04pm On Mar 10
Icandream:
If this woman is up to 50+ years what makes Tinubu 60+? Nigerians should fear God
Tinubu is nothing less than 101yrs

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folashade Ojo Appointed Pro-chancellor, Havilla University by Exousiang01: 3:06pm On Mar 10
Benrosaria:
Half baked schools. With hopeless dead vision
Says man who can't build a nursery school....
Na poor people dey talk like this.
A man who has built even a primary school will know what it takes, he won't go about insulting someone who built a university.
The school got accredited in 2023 your small brain is already judging it.
See how small you think?
You never buy one block before na why.
Person wer build 2 bedroom bungalow no dey insult person were build 3 bedroom duplex.
Na person wer no dey owe landlord dey talks say 3 bedroom duplex small....

Same with people wer no get car, watch them talk about a Gwagon being ugly and you will be amazed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folashade Ojo Appointed Pro-chancellor, Havilla University by dododawa1: 3:06pm On Mar 10
Normal thing for

Nigeria

POlITICIANS
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folashade Ojo Appointed Pro-chancellor, Havilla University by Cajal(m): 3:07pm On Mar 10
89green:

Tinubu is not doing badly
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folashade Ojo Appointed Pro-chancellor, Havilla University by soccerlite: 3:07pm On Mar 10
Exousiang01:

Do you know the level of intellect it takes to manage markets nationwide without any quagmire?
The level of intellect required to be in charge of all markets nationwide you lack it.
That you assume That she I an illiterate because she is market woman show your level of I.Q

Manage market nationwide indeed

The way you people defend tinubu and related issues, seems to me you see everyone not in your tinubu lick spittle team as people living under the rock

You people are don't know you are just making a fool of yourselves

Idióts
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folashade Ojo Appointed Pro-chancellor, Havilla University by Jayhome24: 3:12pm On Mar 10
I'm hearing that University name for the first time. "Havilla" I swear university plenty here no be small.

Anyway good luck to her.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folashade Ojo Appointed Pro-chancellor, Havilla University by jamafa: 3:14pm On Mar 10
keymatt:

U keep blaming Tinubu for problem you cant solve yourself.

How dose dx concern Tinubu(President)??

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folashade Ojo Appointed Pro-chancellor, Havilla University by Exousiang01: 3:14pm On Mar 10
soccerlite:

The way you people defend tinubu and related issues, seems to me you see everyone not in your tinubu lick spittle team as people living under the rock

Idióts
We are making a fool of our selves.
We were just talking about a woman who was made a pro-chancellor and many are hitting their heads against the wall saying a market woman has no business being a pro-chancellor but some of us are trying to clear the air on that.....

If anybody is fooling around here it is actually you, because we were never talking about Tinubu but you are so drunk with hate for him you assume we are defending him.

It could have been anyone who was the Iya Loja general and I will stand against anybody who will talk down on her simply because she is a market woman....

You see you are the one fooling yourself....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folashade Ojo Appointed Pro-chancellor, Havilla University by Jayhome24: 3:14pm On Mar 10
soccerlite:

Idióts

Bro why are you getting upset now? No need ok

You defend obi in everything so allow them too to defend Tinubu in everything. You can not stop anyone to choose what he or she wants so slow down everybody get hin own personal pesin bro.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folashade Ojo Appointed Pro-chancellor, Havilla University by DaddyJapan(m): 3:16pm On Mar 10
Exousiang01:

That you assume That she is an illiterate because she is a market woman shows your level of I.Q

No, she is not an illiterate - far from it. In fact she is a graduate of the University of Middlesex and the American Intercontinental University.
Still, it is an assault on sensibility to parade titles like "Chief Dr" or "First daughter of the FRN" - admittedly a popular Nigerian tradition - when the streetz know different. cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folashade Ojo Appointed Pro-chancellor, Havilla University by Karlifate: 3:17pm On Mar 10
So many angry people on this thread.

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal University Lokoja: A Tale Of Two Vice Chancellors (Photos) / JAMB Announces Deadline For 2016/2017 Admission Exercise For All Schools / UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.