Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,268 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

EFCC Ill-Treatment Meted Out To Orji Kalu Unfair — Lamido - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Ill-Treatment Meted Out To Orji Kalu Unfair — Lamido (17320 Views)

IPOB To Orji Kalu: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Harmed, You Will Be Held Responsible / Lawan Leads Senators To Orji Kalu’s Residence (Photos) / Donatus Nwankpa Reacts To Orji Uzor Kalu's Conviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Ill-Treatment Meted Out To Orji Kalu Unfair — Lamido by frog12: 11:30pm On Mar 10
all the law to act by itself. these people like to interfere in matters they don't understand
Re: EFCC Ill-Treatment Meted Out To Orji Kalu Unfair — Lamido by IsrealiIDF1: 11:31pm On Mar 10
The zoo pampers criminals
Re: EFCC Ill-Treatment Meted Out To Orji Kalu Unfair — Lamido by Chucks13: 11:39pm On Mar 10
Imagine this man said "mere N7nilllion so you are calling N7billion mere
Re: EFCC Ill-Treatment Meted Out To Orji Kalu Unfair — Lamido by jmichael259(m): 11:49pm On Mar 10
Chucks13:
Imagine this said "mere N7nilllio: so you are calling N7billio mere
AyeMoJuba:
They called 7Billion Naira...a mere...this country is gone.

Yes, to the likes of Kalu, Dangote, Iwuanyanwu, Adenuga and the late Herbert Wigwe, 7billion is just mere.
These men built known business conglomerates in banking, aviation, construction, agric and production sectors before stepping into the public domain.
Re: EFCC Ill-Treatment Meted Out To Orji Kalu Unfair — Lamido by Amah70: 11:53pm On Mar 10
If Lamido had visited Abia state (Aba to be prescise); or had any sympathy for Abia state ruled by Orji Uzo Kalu, before May 29, 2023; Lamido would not have this pity for Orji Uzor Kalu.

Why do northern Nigerians share same comfort zone with Igbo politicians who indermine progress in Igbo land?
Re: EFCC Ill-Treatment Meted Out To Orji Kalu Unfair — Lamido by Chucks13: 12:11am On Mar 11
jmichael259:

Yes, to the likes of Kalu, Dangote, Iwuanyanwu, Adenuga and the late Herbert Wigwe, 7billion is just mere.
These men built known business conglomerates in banking, aviation, construction, agric and production sectors before stepping into the public domain.

Bro we are talking of looting case here not business or how much they make or have.

If I say what is in my mouth to you this night you might sleep and not wake up in the morning because I will bash you mercilessly.

We are talking corruption you are talking who someone is or what he has.

Pls go to bed.......
Re: EFCC Ill-Treatment Meted Out To Orji Kalu Unfair — Lamido by searchlight: 12:28am On Mar 11
slivertongue:
Did ouk steal Abia state funds?
Did Tinubu steal lagos state fund? How did he get money pass osun state without any business?
Re: EFCC Ill-Treatment Meted Out To Orji Kalu Unfair — Lamido by searchlight: 12:32am On Mar 11
SadiqBabaSani:
A crook hiring image launderers,

Kalu Uzor Kalu is a crook, Theodore Orji same, Ikpeazu the same.
Same with Tinubu and their likes.
Re: EFCC Ill-Treatment Meted Out To Orji Kalu Unfair — Lamido by adams123: 12:42am On Mar 11
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/efcc-ill-treatment-meted-out-to-orji-kalu-unfair-lamido/

Kalu ought to have being in prison but corrupt system won't allow that to see light of the day.

GOD pass all of you ooo
Re: EFCC Ill-Treatment Meted Out To Orji Kalu Unfair — Lamido by Chikel20000(m): 12:44am On Mar 11
Zulu11zulu:
Yeruba efcc should take thire time we will not allow them to intimate our son they should go and arrest buhari and his fulani people or the efcc chairman na coward is he too scared to arrest any fulani or he want use igbo to tell his brother tinubu that his working.
Why any want to use igbo to tell their master that they are working that madness most stop tho I blame igbo politicians who allow it
he is not our son if he's a thief....we don't condone thieves n corrupt officials

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Ill-Treatment Meted Out To Orji Kalu Unfair — Lamido by Ambassadors: 2:09am On Mar 11
You are one of the reasons this country is in this mess. Karma will fish you out soon.
favor914:
What of The Apga Judas Gringory Obi?
Re: EFCC Ill-Treatment Meted Out To Orji Kalu Unfair — Lamido by Ambassadors: 2:13am On Mar 11
''It is surprising hearing that he is been tried for a mere N7 billion.'' Statements like this affirm that this country can never be good esp with the kind of leaders we have now. But someone that steals 500k can be beaten or killed but a politician that embezzles 7Billion is just a mere token. Chai this country is fast loosing it. I can't believe I grew here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Ill-Treatment Meted Out To Orji Kalu Unfair — Lamido by chidi2003(m): 2:27am On Mar 11
Lovenorth:
Corrupts Nigerian politicians love themselves irrespective of party, religion and tribe
Well said!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Ill-Treatment Meted Out To Orji Kalu Unfair — Lamido by gabbasin: 2:52am On Mar 11
EnglandAmaka:
Abia has just got it right with Alex Otti.

Seems bankers know Governance... Peter Obi, and Alex Otti for example
you guys and propaganda, I hope after Otti's 8 years you will relocate to Abia state as it would have been another Dubai by then
Re: EFCC Ill-Treatment Meted Out To Orji Kalu Unfair — Lamido by olaniyilukman(m): 4:57am On Mar 11
AyeMoJuba:
That is exactly what burst my brain... I need to recheck to confirm the figure I swear
Re: EFCC Ill-Treatment Meted Out To Orji Kalu Unfair — Lamido by Forkthiefnubu: 5:43am On Mar 11
OUK don go recruit one aboki , his travails never start
Re: EFCC Ill-Treatment Meted Out To Orji Kalu Unfair — Lamido by hardbody: 5:43am On Mar 11
SadiqBabaSani:
A crook hiring image launderers,

Kalu Uzor Kalu is a crook, Theodore Orji same, Ikpeazu the same.

These are the trio that started and perpetuated God fatherism in Abia state. They put Abia state several decades back but God has heard the cry of the people of Abia state and he has singled out a saviour in the person of Otti to help them back on their feet.
Re: EFCC Ill-Treatment Meted Out To Orji Kalu Unfair — Lamido by Easylife1234: 6:39am On Mar 11
Hmmm
Re: EFCC Ill-Treatment Meted Out To Orji Kalu Unfair — Lamido by nonhuman(m): 6:45am On Mar 11
Zulu11zulu:
Yeruba efcc should take thire time we will not allow them to intimate our son they should go and arrest buhari and his fulani people or the efcc chairman na coward is he too scared to arrest any fulani or he want use igbo to tell his brother tinubu that his working.
Why any want to use igbo to tell their master that they are working that madness most stop tho I blame igbo politicians who allow it
I thought tinubu went to kneel for ouk mother during campaign, are they not paddies again or they are just decieving us
Re: EFCC Ill-Treatment Meted Out To Orji Kalu Unfair — Lamido by Naijadaily: 7:05am On Mar 11
We all know the truth, that Orji Kalu’s travails started when he opposed Obasanjo's third term. This is a man who is still the only Politician and Business man recognized by forbes , that tells you how genuine he's wealth is.

The case should just be closed already, the man is innocent. Even when Justice Idris was elevated Orji Kalu asked that another judge should take-over, but it was still the same EFCC that insisted that Idiris must conclude the case due to to their hidden agenda, and they succeeded in jailing the man for nothing. Today the same EFCC are asking the court to do what Orji Kalu asked them to earlier. This just tells how Politically motivated this case is.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Ill-Treatment Meted Out To Orji Kalu Unfair — Lamido by Donedeal1(m): 7:22am On Mar 11
Thanks for your time, but the question is simple did he shop abia yam?
If he did he should please returned the "mere #7b naira" to the federal government or else.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Ill-Treatment Meted Out To Orji Kalu Unfair — Lamido by sageb: 7:25am On Mar 11
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/efcc-ill-treatment-meted-out-to-orji-kalu-unfair-lamido/

Mere #7 Billion ?
This Bashir Lamido is foolish
corrupt men in Agbado kingdom
Re: EFCC Ill-Treatment Meted Out To Orji Kalu Unfair — Lamido by HugoBoss10(m): 7:28am On Mar 11
Someone without a known legit business is addressing whole 7 billion as mere
Wonders shall never end grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Ill-Treatment Meted Out To Orji Kalu Unfair — Lamido by jmichael259(m): 7:54am On Mar 11
HugoBoss10:
Someone without a known legit business is addressing whole 7 billion as mere
Wonders shall never end grin grin grin
are you sure you knew OUK or is it Lamido you are talking about?

Naijadaily:
We all know the truth, that Orji Kalu’s travails started when he opposed Obasanjo's third term. This is a man who is still the only Politician and Business man recognized by forbes , that tells you how genuine he's wealth is.

The case should just be closed already, the man is innocent. Even when Justice Idris was elevated Orji Kalu asked that another judge should take-over, but it was still the same EFCC that insisted that Idiris must conclude the case due to towie hidden agenda, and they succeeded in jailing the man for nothing. Today the same EFCC are asking the court to do what Orji Kalu asked them to earlier. This just tells how Politically motivated this case is.

That's just the fact. They're not interested in whether he's actually corrupt or not. Just to clip his wings and also part of the greater political genocide against some people. Just like EFCC coming to carry Rochas during the days before Presidential primary and abandoning the case later and also how Rochas and Ben Uwajimogu's senate tickets were seized for no reason thereafter till the day of chamber elections denying them any chance of being nominated in any good senate office.
As a people, we want them prosecuted and held accountable not all this political witch hunting.

Chucks13:

Bro we are talking of looting case here not business or how much they make or have.

If I say what is in my mouth to you this night you might sleep and not wake up in the morning because I will bash you mercilessly.

We are talking corruption you are talking who someone is or what he has.

Pls go to bed.......

It is you that would sleep and not wake up. Infact you will buy rope or snyper.
Common sense is lacking and you're displaying your crass idiocy online.

Did I mention anything about or against the corruption case or are you dyslexic? If you didn't understand the write-up, go back to daycare.

Yes, when someone has reached a certain level of opulence, they can call 7billion mere. We know what Kalu was worth decades before being governor, that's why he was amongst those who could challenge Obasanjo government and not asslick the 3rd term ambition for a few bags of dollars. For that and any future presidency threats, he has his wings being been clipped till today.

IF HE LOOTED AND WHAT HE LOOTED HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS COMMENT, YOU slowpoke.
ONE TRUTH(about his worth) DOESN'T NEGATE ANOTHER(if he's later found to be corrupt).
Re: EFCC Ill-Treatment Meted Out To Orji Kalu Unfair — Lamido by frankyychiji(f): 8:28am On Mar 11
AyeMoJuba:
That one weak me aswearugad. 7b is mere? It's well o.
Re: EFCC Ill-Treatment Meted Out To Orji Kalu Unfair — Lamido by frankyychiji(f): 8:32am On Mar 11
OMEGA009:
When the owner of the farm is slow in shouting “Thief, the thief will then hold the farmer and call him a thief.

Me just dey observe
Dirty mind grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Ill-Treatment Meted Out To Orji Kalu Unfair — Lamido by silverkings: 8:53am On Mar 11
greatseed:
Which Obi is a banker ? Heard he is a business fraudster! I know Alex Otti worked for diamond bank. But Obi undecided undecided undecided
Lol.... Who and who runs fidelity bank??
Re: EFCC Ill-Treatment Meted Out To Orji Kalu Unfair — Lamido by patrickmuf(m): 9:21am On Mar 11
A lot of unintelligent folks here. He said a mere 7 billion in relation to the amount of money OUK had before joining politics. I heard OUK was a billionaire, a multi-billionaire so, 7 billion is change for him.
Re: EFCC Ill-Treatment Meted Out To Orji Kalu Unfair — Lamido by TYCO77: 9:32am On Mar 11
[color=#000099][/color][quote author=Metrix147 post=128869608]
Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/efcc-ill-treatment-meted-out-to-orji-kalu-unfair-lamido/[/quote

Dr. Bashir Lamido from Adamawa state can not know chief Orji Uzor Kalu better than South-Easterners, most especially Abians. OUK is not a man of integrity.
Re: EFCC Ill-Treatment Meted Out To Orji Kalu Unfair — Lamido by Freebills12: 9:45am On Mar 11
The fate of an Igbo man in an unfair country called Nigeria!
Though I don't support Orji Kalu but I hate double standard. The former governor of Kano state now APC chairman was caught on camera taking bribe... Since 2023 he has been out of office, hence no immunity of any kind. EFCC didn't want to hear of that case being mentioned. The former governor of Lagos state now the president of Nigeria was also caught on camera with two bullion vans entering his compound on the eve of 2018 presidential election. They kept quiet.
What happened in 1999- 2007 which their witness, 19 of them can't even bear witness to, they want to try him. Simply because he is an Igbo man. What a country!
Re: EFCC Ill-Treatment Meted Out To Orji Kalu Unfair — Lamido by Chucks13: 12:14pm On Mar 11
jmichael259:
are you sure you knew OUK or is it Lamido you are talking about?

That's just the fact. They're not interested in whether he's actually corrupt or not. Just to clip his wings and also part of the greater political genocide against some people. Just like EFCC coming to carry Rochas during the days before Presidential primary and abandoning the case later and also how Rochas and Ben Uwajimogu's senate tickets were seized for no reason thereafter till the day of chamber elections denying them any chance of being nominated in any good senate office.
As a people, we want them prosecuted and held accountable not all this political witch hunting.

It is you that would sleep and not wake up. Infact you will buy rope or snyper.
Common sense is lacking and you're displaying your crass idiocy online.

Did I mention anything about or against the corruption case or are you dyslexic? If you didn't understand the write-up, go back to daycare.

Yes, when someone has reached a certain level of opulence, they can call 7billion mere. We know what Kalu was worth decades before being governor, that's why he was amongst those who could challenge Obasanjo government and not asslick the 3rd term ambition for a few bags of dollars. For that and any future presidency threats, he has his wings being been clipped till today.

IF HE LOOTED AND WHAT HE LOOTED HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS COMMENT, YOU slowpoke.
ONE TRUTH(about his worth) DOESN'T NEGATE ANOTHER(if he's later found to be corrupt).

Pls don't quote me ever again if you can't understand its corruption we are talking about not what OUK worth.

If N7billion is nothing to him then tell him to pay back the N7billion they are dragging him about.

Pls free me ok
Re: EFCC Ill-Treatment Meted Out To Orji Kalu Unfair — Lamido by Amudeneogu: 1:34am On Mar 12
Two criminals, forget about tribes, all of us knew OUK is a criminal they have used him against ndi igbo in 2023 general election now they have dumped him and want to put him in jail let him go their and perlish

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari’s Speech At APC NEC Meeting / Aisha Buhari Hosts Officials Of National Association Of Lady Pharmacists / Ekiti 2018: FG Withholding Allocation To Favour Fayemi - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.