Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

LP: Lamidi Apapa Appeals Judgement affirming Abure as National Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP: Lamidi Apapa Appeals Judgement affirming Abure as National Chairman (9953 Views)

LP: Lamidi Apapa Gives Condition To Meet With Tinubu / FG Appeals Judgement Freeing Nnamdi Kanu / Adams Oshiomhole Appeals Judgement Removing Him As APC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Appeals Judgement affirming Abure as National Chairman by nazicartel(m): 3:33pm On Mar 10
When is this nonsense people doing their convention seff ?
Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Appeals Judgement affirming Abure as National Chairman by jkpbestseries: 3:33pm On Mar 10
see what money can turn an ederly person to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Appeals Judgement affirming Abure as National Chairman by Mrexcell(m): 3:35pm On Mar 10
I have never seen a shameless grandpa like this apapa old man I don't understand the type of shameless and useless politics he is playing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Appeals Judgement affirming Abure as National Chairman by fuckJones(f): 3:36pm On Mar 10
Akwamkpuruamu:
Apapa should face clearing of wharf and leave labour party alone
the are labourers in wharf too
Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Appeals Judgement affirming Abure as National Chairman by MEGAWATCH: 3:36pm On Mar 10
Oromoni619:
This man na clown,e don't give up

Just the way I don't give up on update like this 1.50odds daily

You can arrange it yourself it work for me perfectly

Or I can help you share my own with you if you will appreciate after win, chat me up

I'm interested o!
I will send your an appreciation after winning,

Abeg send me the code .
Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Appeals Judgement affirming Abure as National Chairman by klid: 3:37pm On Mar 10
Labour party wahala doesn't seems to have an end

1 Like

Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Appeals Judgement affirming Abure as National Chairman by Okoroawusa: 3:39pm On Mar 10
Lawyers know how to make politicians spend money.

Peter Obi carry 774m dash lawyers on top 2023 election

1 Like

Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Appeals Judgement affirming Abure as National Chairman by Teenaira: 3:41pm On Mar 10
Borrow222:

Make dis babalawo rest nah

If it is true the guy forged critical documents, it will be wrong to play it down.

1 Like

Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Appeals Judgement affirming Abure as National Chairman by zoomzoom(m): 3:45pm On Mar 10
[quote author=Visiblue post=128870646]Why is Julius Abure always forging documents? Is he immune from prosecution?

If you believe all these cooked up charges of forgeries against JULIUS ABIRE, then also believe that I'm EMILOKAN's grandpa๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Appeals Judgement affirming Abure as National Chairman by LordIsaac(m): 3:45pm On Mar 10
killsmith:
If you knack am plank for head, them go talk say you no get respect.
โ€œKnack am plank for headโ€ฆโ€ because he goes against your political predilection is the evil thought the Psalmidst prayed against. Any time the person you wished evil (as you have done it already in your heart- for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks) prays, you are the object of the prayer point before God. Repent now from wishing evil against your brother; as you can not wish evil on him and claim to be a child of God- thatโ€™s if Iโ€™m not even arrogating too much to your personality!
Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Appeals Judgement affirming Abure as National Chairman by Praying4Nigeria: 3:46pm On Mar 10
Racoon:
The person footing Lamidi Apapa is the one sponsoring the publication. Let's the court decide again. The disgrace will be epic.
shocked See: https://www.nairaland.com/8026057/reap-benefits-being-nigerian

2 Likes

Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Appeals Judgement affirming Abure as National Chairman by Teenaira: 3:46pm On Mar 10
Macphenson:
Dear Peter Obi, pls kindly consider the option of floating another political party where you will have total control of the party structure if you have 2027 ambition.

There is a likely hood that the powers that have been sponsoring Apapa may purchase a judgement in his favour this time around. Thats the reason for this move.
Peter Obi sir you can function in any party. You helped Labour party to be a major opposition party today. Obidient movement is different from Labour or any party. Its an ideology.

Yes, Daddy.

1 Like

Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Appeals Judgement affirming Abure as National Chairman by Kionrae: 3:47pm On Mar 10
Mumu man

1 Like

Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Appeals Judgement affirming Abure as National Chairman by ufotunang: 3:47pm On Mar 10
Let supreme court settle this matter once and for all ... nigerians are tired of this their wahala
Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Appeals Judgement affirming Abure as National Chairman by Honestey: 3:53pm On Mar 10
Otunya Supreme court Loading........
Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Appeals Judgement affirming Abure as National Chairman by able20(m): 3:53pm On Mar 10
Apapa the Babalawo without any verifiable sources of income is approaching the Supreme Court.
Those APC lunatics sponsoring the old sick Baba should stop.

2 Likes

Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Appeals Judgement affirming Abure as National Chairman by Godfather92(m): 3:58pm On Mar 10
This man no dey taya ehhh
Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Appeals Judgement affirming Abure as National Chairman by Coronavirus1: 4:03pm On Mar 10
Oromoni619:
This man na clown,e don't give up

Just the way I don't give up on update like this 1.50odds daily

You can arrange it yourself it work for me perfectly

Or I can help you share my own with you if you will appreciate after win, chat me up
Give me ur 1.5 odd
Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Appeals Judgement affirming Abure as National Chairman by Maxtipulation(m): 4:11pm On Mar 10
This man no wan rest abi?

1 Like

Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Appeals Judgement affirming Abure as National Chairman by Lovenorth: 4:13pm On Mar 10
Macphenson:
Dear Peter Obi, pls kindly consider the option of floating another political party where you will have total control of the party structure if you have 2027 ambition.

There is a likely hood that the powers that have been sponsoring Apapa may purchase a judgement in his favour this time around. Thats the reason for this move.
Peter Obi sir you can function in any party. You helped Labour party to be a major opposition party today. Obidient movement is different from Labour or any party. Its an ideology.
And you are asking him to change the ideology
Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Appeals Judgement affirming Abure as National Chairman by VULCAN(m): 4:27pm On Mar 10
Tinubu is determined to destroy all opposition.

Meanwhile he was once opposition yet nobody destroyed him or his party.

I blame Jonathan.

A weak man must NEVER be given leadership.

He will waste it

2 Likes

Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Appeals Judgement affirming Abure as National Chairman by VinnyBaba: 4:28pm On Mar 10
This Babalawo Man and his Evil plans will FAIL, ijn! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜•

2 Likes

Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Appeals Judgement affirming Abure as National Chairman by Elidrisy20: 4:35pm On Mar 10
This is the real definition of WAHALA
Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Appeals Judgement affirming Abure as National Chairman by Afamed: 4:37pm On Mar 10
Good.

That Abure, the forger must be removed
Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Appeals Judgement affirming Abure as National Chairman by LadyExcellency: 4:49pm On Mar 10
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Lamidi Apapa just be like Donald Trump. He no go gree. How can some people come from nowhere to want to reap from where they did not sow? Karma go catch those crooks eventually. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Committing a crime is not a substitute for losing a post without formal due process. What he accused Aburi of doing can be adjudicated without Aburi losing his seat as Labour Chairman. A case in point is that Orji Uzor Kalu served, was serving, and also served as Senate Chief Whip before and after his prison term in the Senate. He wasn't removed by the Senate because of that sentencing and as such he remains the Chief Whip even in prison.
Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Appeals Judgement affirming Abure as National Chairman by AbujaLagos: 5:07pm On Mar 10
After the rage play the blues....
Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Appeals Judgement affirming Abure as National Chairman by Zetty177x: 5:32pm On Mar 10
Or is it Tinubu giving him money for Legal fees?
Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Appeals Judgement affirming Abure as National Chairman by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:35pm On Mar 10
LadyExcellency:

Committing a crime is not a substitute for losing a post without formal due process. What he accused Aburi of doing can be adjudicated without Aburi losing his seat as Labour Chairman. A case in point is that Orji Uzor Kalu served, was serving, and also served as Senate Chief Whip before and after his prison term in the Senate. He wasn't removed by the Senate because of that sentencing and as such he remains the Chief Whip even in prison.

Pointless. Wrong comparison..
Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Appeals Judgement affirming Abure as National Chairman by IGBOSON1: 6:04pm On Mar 10
VULCAN:
Tinubu is determined to destroy all opposition.

Meanwhile he was once opposition yet nobody destroyed him or his party.

I blame Jonathan.

A weak man must NEVER be given leadership.

He will waste it
Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Appeals Judgement affirming Abure as National Chairman by IVORY2009(m): 6:10pm On Mar 10
Apapa man grin grin
Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Appeals Judgement affirming Abure as National Chairman by Laple0541(m): 6:24pm On Mar 10
Apapa is the authentic chairman of LP. Justice shall prevail.
Re: LP: Lamidi Apapa Appeals Judgement affirming Abure as National Chairman by REALretep(m): 6:30pm On Mar 10
Apapa is obviously well funded by ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Amazing Facts About Southeastern Nigeria / 2019: Impostors Trying To Submit Fake Names To INEC โ€“ PDP / God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.