Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,079 members, 7,814,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Tinubu Better Than Peter Obi – El-rufai’s Son, Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Better Than Peter Obi – El-rufai’s Son, Bello (845 Views)

El-Rufai Absent At His Son, Bello’s Wedding (Photos) / 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai / Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Better Than Peter Obi – El-rufai’s Son, Bello by Fareke: 5:03pm On Mar 10
Seun Opejobi

The member representing Kaduna North Federal Constituency in the House of Representatives, Bello El-Rufai, has said President Bola Tinubu is better than Labour Party, LP, presidential candidate, Peter Obi.

Bello said Tinubu is the most experienced politician to become President.

Featuring on Seun Okinbaloye’s podcast, Bello said Tinubu is not an accidental President.

According to Bello: “I think Asiwaju is the most experienced politician we’ve had as president because we’ve had many accidental president’s but he prepared for it.

“That is why some of us did not follow the governor Obi wave, you can do what you want while comparing Anambra to Lagos.

“Without a doubt, Tinubu is better than Peter Obi, I don’t think he’s a bad man; but Lagos is more develop than Anambra.
"Peter Obi is not in the category of Fashola or my father. I think Anambra did well in the educational sector but the state has always done well in WAEC.

“My issue with what’s going on in Labour Party is that they believe one person can solve this problem but it’s not going to work, this is a collective effort.”

https://dailypost.ng/2024/03/10/tinubu-better-than-peter-obi-el-rufais-son-bello/

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Better Than Peter Obi – El-rufai’s Son, Bello by Shawnnn01: 5:06pm On Mar 10
Wahala
Re: Tinubu Better Than Peter Obi – El-rufai’s Son, Bello by fuckJones(f): 5:07pm On Mar 10
everybody know this one.

obi is a nobody,
INNOSON donated cars to LP Presidential campaign; the cars only got to Igbos in the party leadership. They didn’t pretend about it. The LP Presidential campaign was an Igbo thing in actual sense. If that card had succeeded, we would have been taken back to 1966 Ironsi Igboish 🇳🇬

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Better Than Peter Obi – El-rufai’s Son, Bello by klid: 5:07pm On Mar 10
Tinibu is the Nigerian president. Not obi. Hence the comparison I needless

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Better Than Peter Obi – El-rufai’s Son, Bello by VeryWickedMan: 5:11pm On Mar 10
His skull bears signs of concrete damage.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Better Than Peter Obi – El-rufai’s Son, Bello by successmatters(m): 5:11pm On Mar 10
The only place he's better than Obi is in drug trade and sniffing.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Better Than Peter Obi – El-rufai’s Son, Bello by Jokerman(m): 5:12pm On Mar 10
I have advised my fellow progressives to focus on Tinubu's achievement and leave Peter Obi alone.

You people are making it look like our regime is idle and dormant

Is it that you haven't seen any achievement from our president to promote instead of discussing Obi every minute?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Better Than Peter Obi – El-rufai’s Son, Bello by jkpbestseries: 5:12pm On Mar 10
dont hate a people and still want them to be under your roof. Let Ibos have their republic Northern Nigeria. So that peace can reign

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Better Than Peter Obi – El-rufai’s Son, Bello by Afamed: 5:14pm On Mar 10
It's an insult comparing Asiwaju with the Pandora fraud

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Better Than Peter Obi – El-rufai’s Son, Bello by ElSudani: 5:15pm On Mar 10
Talk of stating the obvious. It is an insult to compare the two.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Better Than Peter Obi – El-rufai’s Son, Bello by JASONjnr(m): 5:21pm On Mar 10
ElSudani:
Talk of stating the obvious. It is an insult to compare the two.

Lol.... Nobody cares what a Fulani who understands the language of cows... Someone who will kill a community because his cows got hit by a car.... Someone who will threatened to returned for wars because he was denied water for abolition....

Someone who insults people's mother and sees nothing wrong with it.... Someone who will rather take instructions from a book written to mislead him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Better Than Peter Obi – El-rufai’s Son, Bello by ElSudani: 5:24pm On Mar 10
JASONjnr:

Lol.... Nobody cares what a Fulani who understands the language of cows... Someone who will kill a community because his cows got hit by a car.... Someone who will threatened to returned for wars because he was denied water for abolition....

Someone who insults people's mother and sees nothing wrong with it.... Someone who will rather take instructions from a book written to mislead him.

You mean ablution?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Better Than Peter Obi – El-rufai’s Son, Bello by GoodLife4live: 5:26pm On Mar 10
Fareke:
Seun Opejobi

The member representing Kaduna North Federal Constituency in the House of Representatives, Bello El-Rufai, has said President Bola Tinubu is better than Labour Party, LP, presidential candidate, Peter Obi.

Bello said Tinubu is the most experienced politician to become President.

Featuring on Seun Okinbaloye’s podcast, Bello said Tinubu is not an accidental President.

According to Bello: “I think Asiwaju is the most experienced politician we’ve had as president because we’ve had many accidental president’s but he prepared for it.

“That is why some of us did not follow the governor Obi wave, you can do what you want while comparing Anambra to Lagos.

“Without a doubt, Tinubu is better than Peter Obi, I don’t think he’s a bad man; but Lagos is more develop than Anambra.
"Peter Obi is not in the category of Fashola or my father. I think Anambra did well in the educational sector but the state has always done well in WAEC.

“My issue with what’s going on in Labour Party is that they believe one person can solve this problem but it’s not going to work, this is a collective effort.”

https://dailypost.ng/2024/03/10/tinubu-better-than-peter-obi-el-rufais-son-bello/
naa every NIGERIANS knows that... including the obidense

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Better Than Peter Obi – El-rufai’s Son, Bello by ElSudani: 5:27pm On Mar 10
JASONjnr:

Whatever that nonsense means......🫰 Nobody cares anything that a kettle welding bastard says!

Well, you may not agree with the guy but it is not my place to condemn people for how they choose to worship.
Re: Tinubu Better Than Peter Obi – El-rufai’s Son, Bello by Christian36: 5:34pm On Mar 10
Afamed:
It's an insult comparing Asiwaju with the Pandora fraud
You mean a drug lord is better than Peter
Re: Tinubu Better Than Peter Obi – El-rufai’s Son, Bello by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:36pm On Mar 10
He said PO is an accidental president not in the category of Fashola and his father and Lagos is more develop than Anambra meaning Peter Obi is not competent enough to be Nigeria president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Better Than Peter Obi – El-rufai’s Son, Bello by Ofunaofu: 5:38pm On Mar 10
Tinubu is better than peter obi in drug trading because we all know that Tinubu is a notorious narcotics drug trafficker the city of Chicago has ever known
Re: Tinubu Better Than Peter Obi – El-rufai’s Son, Bello by JASONjnr(m): 5:39pm On Mar 10
ElSudani:

Well, you may not agree with the guy but it is not my place to condemn people for how the choose to worship.

Is it even logical to compare a rich guy with a poor guy's efforts to wealth?

Lagos has a seaport. Lagos accommodates almost the second annex to all government offices. While Abuja handles the paperwork, Lagos generate all the monies.

From custom to NPA to immigration to any International transactions. Lagos is the first place to recognise Internationally.

What does Anambra has? Just internal generation of revenues from banks, and companies.

Can you compare what Lagos is generating with what Anambra is generating?

The population of people in Lagos is also more than the population of people in Anambra.

Business needs population. And people will rather invest in Lagos than in Anambra.

Lagos was a one time federal capital and many benefits still stands.

I'd say that, Obi should be allowed to govern Lagos state and then you can compare his performance and that of Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Better Than Peter Obi – El-rufai’s Son, Bello by Okoroawusa: 5:44pm On Mar 10
You are insulting Asiwaju by comparing him with a mediocre like Peter Obi

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Better Than Peter Obi – El-rufai’s Son, Bello by Max24: 5:56pm On Mar 10
JASONjnr:

Lagos has a seaport. Lagos accommodates almost the second annex to all government offices. While Abuja handles the paperwork, Lagos generate all the monies.

From custom to NPA to immigration to any International transactions. Lagos is the first place to recognise Internationally.

What does Anambra has? Just internal generation of revenues from banks, and companies.

The population of people in Lagos is also more than the population of people in Anambra.

Business needs population. And people will rather invest in Lagos than in Anambra.

I'd say that, Obi should be allowed to govern Lagos state and then you c noan compare his performance and that of Tinubu.
So you now agree with others that Obi did nothing concrete in Anambra ? I see the rest of your diatribe as excuse. You are simply making excuses for Obis failures. Apart from money what special innovations did Obi introduce to Nigerias governance. I can tell you lots that Tinubu introduced and copied by other govs till date.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Better Than Peter Obi – El-rufai’s Son, Bello by aviona: 6:32pm On Mar 10
This sounds more like trying to reduce cognitive dissonance to me.
The choice has been made, so live with it for the next 7 years plus. Why comparing now?

Pure consolation.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Better Than Peter Obi – El-rufai’s Son, Bello by NoSmoking: 6:36pm On Mar 10
Obi is just a boy, poor little cry cry baby
Re: Tinubu Better Than Peter Obi – El-rufai’s Son, Bello by Crimecity: 6:49pm On Mar 10
fuckJones:
everybody know this one.

obi is a nobody,
INNOSON donated cars to LP Presidential campaign; the cars only got to Igbos in the party leadership. They didn’t pretend about it. The LP Presidential campaign was an Igbo thing in actual sense. If that card had succeeded, we would have been taken back to 1966 Ironsi Igboish 🇳🇬

They Don bury this one placenta with Igbo matter.

When Umahi and Soludo were running their mouths against Obi, you were happy. According to you, Igbos don't even like Obi.

Igbo man donates campaign vehicles to Obi. You're sad. The whole election was Igbo affair.

Did any Igbo man snatch mother from your father? Fuckjones answer me

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Better Than Peter Obi – El-rufai’s Son, Bello by Crimecity: 6:52pm On Mar 10
Holluwhakemmy:
He said PO is an accidental president not in the category of Fashola and his father and Lagos is more develop than Anambra meaning Peter Obi is not competent enough to be Nigeria president.

Same Kaduna that bandits took over the airport under El-Rufai?

Same Kaduna Kankara school boys were abducted like chicken?

Lmao.. Na who no laugh una senselessness I blame.
Re: Tinubu Better Than Peter Obi – El-rufai’s Son, Bello by Crimecity: 6:53pm On Mar 10
NoSmoking:
Obi is just a boy, poor little cry cry baby

Cry cry sounds like Ebin Pa Wa Oooo from your kinsmen
Re: Tinubu Better Than Peter Obi – El-rufai’s Son, Bello by Crimecity: 6:55pm On Mar 10
JASONjnr:

I'd say that, Obi should be allowed to govern Lagos state and then you can compare his performance and that of Tinubu.

Ask them Tinubu's achievement as government.

They will state mentioning Lastma and rss and blue print.

When you tell them how Rss came onboard, ask for the blue print, they will start calling you Chinedu😂😂

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Better Than Peter Obi – El-rufai’s Son, Bello by austinofo(m): 7:28pm On Mar 10
Lol

Let another Igbo man with better records to anyone in Nigeria show strong outing like Obi did, you will still find reasons why he isn't the right man for you, including your family and tribesmen.

Is not even about the party but the tribe.

In nutshell, you would have supported an unknown party if the two major parties brought Igbo men.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Better Than Peter Obi – El-rufai’s Son, Bello by IsrealiIDF1: 7:32pm On Mar 10
A daft child of a jihadist father

Re: Tinubu Better Than Peter Obi – El-rufai’s Son, Bello by BigIyanga: 7:36pm On Mar 10
Lol.PO is better than his dad. Naija NRC Train was kiddnaped by terrorists under his dad. Kaduna-Abj was colonized by terrorist undr his dad. KD airport was taken over by terrorists under his dad. 1000s of people killed in KD under his dad’s watch. Let his go remove shipload of wood in his eyes before telling another man to remove dust in his eyes
Re: Tinubu Better Than Peter Obi – El-rufai’s Son, Bello by GoodLife4live: 8:25pm On Mar 10
Crimecity:

When you tell them how Rss came onboard, ask for the blue print, they will start calling you Chinedu😂😂
where is dilapidated anambra state today.... just saying... Dis is same lagos we are talking... Tinubu blue print gave birth to dis.... Checkout the beauty and development in LAGOS

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Better Than Peter Obi – El-rufai’s Son, Bello by GoodLife4live: 8:28pm On Mar 10
Crimecity:

u and your gullible guy knows nothing about government...

Dis is what obiano said about that Thiefobi...

Peter obi is a failure...

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

It's Confirmed, See The Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Which Does Not Allow Niger / Soludo & Peter Mbah: The Two Eastern Monumental Failures / Oyo Politics At Precipise, Who Can Salvage This Trend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.