Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,035 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" (48771 Views)

Remember Soty Malaria The Popular Singer? You Won’t Believe Her Today (video) / Wizkid: Only Naira Marley Has Sang Songs That I Wish I Were Th One Who Sang Them / Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by NaijaCover(m): 9:16pm On Mar 11
GoodSpirit:

How do you know her case is worse? Did you hear from others people or even the said husband before reportage?

Hope you are not spreading fake news

Do you know the meaning of NAIJA COVA
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by Munzy14(m): 9:30pm On Mar 11
Soty wey give us love lines that year..

This song played well well on my Motorola L7.

Cool punch line for the ladies.

Make she go find work biko...

1 Like

Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by mysticwarrior(m): 9:35pm On Mar 11
Sad story.
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by Father4all: 9:47pm On Mar 11
No money for cream again grin

1 Like

Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by Mirasteel: 9:55pm On Mar 11
And I used to jam to her song back then, the "Malaria" song was also my sister's favorite back then. 😥
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by Nlandmodesfku: 9:57pm On Mar 11
She made some good money from that hit song. Got entangled with a worthless man, abandoned her music career and squandered the money without any investment.

2 Likes

Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by Juniorangel(m): 10:05pm On Mar 11
Made a lot of money with her hit song "Malaria" back then in Enugu, I also remembered we we trying to get her to feat on one of my friend's track then but it didn't work out, Malaria was one of the biggest hit song back then in Naija. This was around that period Timaya debuted with Dem Mama.

3 Likes

Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by frankyychiji(f): 10:16pm On Mar 11
Unseen:

She even said she was a single mom before she married... Out of the 3 kids, only 2 was for the husband. Had a baby girl out of wedlock.
How's the man that accepted you as a single mom treating you bad now?

She even collaborated with 2Face back then and performed with other artists. How's she this broke?

Something is not adding up
Something is not adding up jareh.
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by fkj950ax(m): 10:19pm On Mar 11
1Sharon:
Mumu.
How am I a mumu?
This is me being rude to you, but you are not very bright, and I am sure your parents, siblings and friends must have told you this many times.

If she and obviously YOU could make such a stupid decision to build someone else’s life for years and had no plan for yourself, then I guess nothing out of the ordinary happened.

Normal people with sense live life as follows:

A boy is born
A girl is born
A boy gets education
A girl gets education
A boy learns trade
A girl learns trade
A boy rents a house
A girl rents a house
A boy buys a car
A girl buys a car
A boy starts business
A girl starts business
A boy buys land
A girl buys land
A boy builds house
A girl builds house

A boy asks a girl out for a relationship
A girl accepts the boys relationship
(Everything above stays as they are. No joint venture)

A boy proposes to a girl
A girl can refuse proposal (no crime in this)
A girl can accept the proposal
At this point, ONLY ONE THING (not all) from above becomes joint venture - accommodation/house. Everything else stays as is - both parties keep their education, trade, career, car(s), business, etc and use it for the family.
The moment one walks away from the other, everything EXCEPT accomodation/house reverts back to before.
But ladies just abandon everything when they get married and start crying like you and the person in the story are doing.
When boy and girl have children, they should raise their children to rinse and repeat the above.
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by fkj950ax(m): 10:20pm On Mar 11
UyaiIncomparabl:
Did you watch the video?
The guy was the leech and liability. Watch the video!
Watching the video is unnecessary. It wont stop the guy from being all you said he is
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by thesicilian: 10:47pm On Mar 11
macho44:

Abeg drop your address sef make We come arrest you. For this TINUBULATION period, only you born 9 pikins!
You be confirm "KNACKERMURA"!
Mr AmuNike🤝
No be my fault bro, condom don cost
At least if I can't afford NAN all of us will drink akamu. Or very smooth garri
Na my account number I suppose drop for you
Nothing is too big grin

1 Like

Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by macho44(m): 11:45pm On Mar 11
thesicilian:

No be my fault bro, condom don cost
At least if I can't afford NAN all of us will drink akamu. Or very smooth garri
Na my account number I suppose drop for you
Nothing is too big grin
More ERECTION to your Preek 🤝
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by YorubaKing: 11:49pm On Mar 11
post=128873905:

Her Own Case, is worst, Can't You Understand

Baba gbenu e soun joor! angry

1 Like

Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by WhereMyLoud: 11:54pm On Mar 11
Nlandmodesfku:
She made some good money from that hit song. Got entangled with a worthless man, abandoned her music career and squandered the money without any investment.
good money where? Money dey music that time?

1 Like

Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by Oshokhai69: 11:56pm On Mar 11
Unseen:

She even said she was a single mom before she married... Out of the 3 kids, only 2 was for the husband. Had a baby girl out of wedlock.
How's the man that accepted you as a single mom treating you bad now?

She even collaborated with 2Face back then and performed with other artists. How's she this broke?

Something is not adding up

If Tuface is broke upon all the money he made, won’t it be wickedness to expect this girl with just one hit to still have money? Think am well

1 Like

Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by uvie66: 12:07am On Mar 12
NoSmoking:

Make she fine job like every other person
.... the thing weak me, you get one pikiñ already what do you want from a Man that is not ready to work talkless of habits two kids for him.

1 Like

Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 12:18am On Mar 12
immortalcrown:
No explanation of what happened to her career and why she cannot find a job.
consequences of singing for and glorifying the devil. What else do you need explanation for?
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by immortalcrown(m): 12:32am On Mar 12
CyracksMrBlogger:
consequences of singing for and glorifying the devil. What else do you need explanation for?
What exactly do you mean?
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by finallybusy: 2:37am On Mar 12
VULCAN:
Read this post below well and realise you are being invited to an expose of the heartlessness that is the staple of Nigerian politicians.

This person is channeling the spirit of our leaders past and present.

They don't even have a gram of sympathy for the downtrodden.

Do you remember when Oshiomhole told that widow selling under the bridge to "go and die"

That is the type of mindset that this fellow has.

So don't expect Nigeria to become better when many Nigerians still have stones in the place of their hearts.

They feel nothing for your pains and are bitter that they have to come around you every 4 yrs to beg for votes.

This person lost his humanity someone along the way.
She is a lazy woman. There is no need to sugarcoat it.
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by finallybusy: 2:40am On Mar 12
Kavod:

BECAREFUL.... NO ONE I WORTHLESS. PEOPLE GO THROUGH A LOT OO, NEVER UNDERESTIMATE ILL-FATE, THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO DID EVERYTHING RIGHT, MADE PROPER LIFE GOALS AND DECISIONS BUT ENDED UP WAY WORSE THAN HER. LIFE CAN BE VERY TRICKY, WHILE THERE ARE ALSO PEOPLE WHO WERE WAYWARD, MADE BAD CHOICES, MULTIPLE BABY MAMAS/DADAS BUT ARE DOING WELL
She is healthy. She should get a job like anyone else looking for upliftment.
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by Hpesoj: 4:58am On Mar 12
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by frankyychiji(f): 5:18am On Mar 12
Oshokhai69:

If Tuface is broke upon all the money he made, won’t it be wickedness to expect this girl with just one hit to still have money? Think am well
Is tuface broke?
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by Unseen(m): 6:54am On Mar 12
Oshokhai69:

Tuface broke? Since when?
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by naija4life247: 8:07am On Mar 12
Googledotcom:
Stop sounding foolish, nobody put a gun to your head forcing you to help.

Shey you want make Ogun kee your Mama ni?
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by Kavod: 8:21am On Mar 12
finallybusy:
She is healthy. She should get a job like anyone else looking for upliftment.
SHE SAID SHE CAN WORK, EVEN HAS HANDWORK. ITS NOT BY FORCE TO HELP, BUT THIS YOUR INSULTS AND DEGRADING IS NOT FAIR..... NIGERIANS HAVE HELPED LESS DESERVING PEOPLE IN THE PAST. IF SHE GOT A JOB, SHE WONT CRY OUT. ABI YOU KNOW AM PERSONALLY
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by Googledotcom: 9:19am On Mar 12
naija4life247:

Shey you want make Ogun kee your Mama ni?
For who shall say a thing and it will happen when God Almighty has not approved ?

Borrow some sense man.
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by cerpvad(m): 9:47am On Mar 12
This lady trended long before we knew Tiwa Savage
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by truthhurts2: 11:43am On Mar 12
post=128873609:
Honestly Speaking, I'm Heart Broken 💔

This Terrible Sad Story About "Soty", The Popular Female Singer, has reach our DESK.

Help Her Now, That She Is Still Alive, Not When She can no longer bear the pains, you guys will start to say one thing or the other about HER.
What have you done?
It can as well start from you...
Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by occfx: 1:48pm On Mar 12
post=128873601:
What happened to the then hottest Female Beloved Port Harcourt Singer, Soty?

This is the Sad and heartbreaking story of Soty who was once a raving celebrity and singer of Malaria the song the rocked Nigeria in 2006/2007

Sotonye Samuel Horsfall popularly known as "Soty" broke into all of our lives, consciousness and ears around 2006/2007 when she dropped her fire single, “Malaria”.

But her sad story today is a indication of how bad a beautiful life can turn sour over time.

Well, From The Information Gathered By UDOKABESTLUV, (Bad News Blogger) Beautiful Female Singer, "Soty" barely feeds and has been suffering for years now and recently abandoned with her three kids by her jobless husband of over 6 years because the man thinks she is old and no longer look good for him.

Incase You Didn't Remember Soty who sing popular song - Malaria, Watch Her Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgcBPT3HKJg?si=uZS_Ri72lzWkjvUH

Please If You Know "SOTY" The Female Singer, Personality, Tell Her, that her Destiny Helper Is very close to her door step, No More Weeping For Her, No More Bad News In Her Life Again.

Interview Lucky Udu, Did With The Female Singer, Soty In Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

▶️ Watch This Video
https://www.facebook.com/share/v/PWPBgBrLpQUBKkbS/?mibextid=jmPrMh

Source: NAIJACOVERBLOG

I don't understand, if someone dump you in a refuse dump, will you stay there?

1 Like

Re: Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" by femi4: 9:00am On Mar 14
thesicilian:
Did anything actually happen to her or she was just a one-hit wonder?
one hit wonder

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Wows In Bikini Photos / Soldiers Beat Comedian Arinze Baba In Enugu (Photos) / I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.